Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Community Slu-t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Community Slu-t (4105 Views)

(story) Sweet S$X With A Slu-t (18+) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
COMMUNITY SLU-T PART 1
I’m twenty-six years old in age but way
matured in
body and much more matured in spirit. I
have the full
lush body of the successful X-trated star.
My vital
stats are 42-26-42. From that alone, you
can guess
that I am busty and well-endowed in the
right places.
For those of you not too versatile in the
female stats game, what my stats mean is
that my bust measures
a 42dd cup, full, firm and very soft, always
warm to
the touch. My waist is tiny, measuring a
meagre 26
from navel to navel while my hips are a
massive 42,
well-proportioned with full bubble butts
that wiggle
seductively as I walk. Not to sound
immodest, I know I have got an attractive
body, in fact, a notch more
attractive than the average attractive girl.
My face
also compliments my body as though not
exceedingly
pretty, you could not call me plain. These
two coupled
together would make any girl vain but I am
not since
I could easily get what I wanted. My body
is ripe, veering towards over ripe. I am very
conscious of
this fact as I am of my sexuality. I lost my
parents as a toddler of two due to a car
accident. I was in the car with them but as
fate would
have it, I had not even a scare to show for
the ghastly
accident while my parents lost their lives.
That
started or do I say invariably pushed me to
the life I
now live since I think I would not have
chosen this path if my parents were alive.
The only relative ready
to take care of an infant two years was my
mom’s
elder sister as my other relatives were
more
concerned with the properties my parents
left behind
rather than the child. They quibbled and
fought for
what they did not know how the owner
acquired and did not even think to put
aside anything or consider
the welfare of the only child they had left
behind. My aunt was a petite but bitter
woman and she took
out her bitterness on the orphan she had
been
saddled with. It wasn’t as if she was overly
wicked
just that she was indifferent. To her, I was
an
inconvenience that she had a duty to and
she felt her
duty was fulfilled by offering me shelter
and food. She didn’t notice me or care that
I was there. The
other members of her family, her sons and
husband
were the ones who showed a modicum of
care but I
later got to know that it was not for
altruistic reasons
that they did this. In their own little way
however, my
auntie’s family were caring and accepting,
something I could not say about my own
flesh and
blood; my aunt.
I became aware of my sexuality at thirteen
years or
thereabouts. I noticed that while girls my
age were
straight and thin and the plump ones all
fat, I was all
curvy. The curves on my body were
obvious even to
me and I used to look at the angles and
plains of
other children, both boys and girls in my
age category and wonder why I was
different. But there
was no body to speak to about my
concerns as my
aunt didn’t even speak to me except to
send me on
errands. I noticed that I started developing
painful
lumps in my chest even much earlier and
my Tips
were becoming more obvious and taut
especially when I was anxious, eager or
excited and I was
almost always excited. It took very little to
get me
excited. Bath times became a very
enjoyable period
for me after I accidentally touched my
Kittycat
m—d one day while bathing. A jolt of
electricity ran
from that nether region straight to my
brain and exploded all over my body. It felt
like my body was
on fire, like my blood had turned to liquid
fire. It was
such an exquisite feeling that I began
craving it
always. I would rub my thighs together
whenever I felt the
urge and the friction of my thighs rubbing
together
would create that tingly feeling again,
making my
body flush and a kind of juice flow from
my nether
region.
I initially though it was pee
unconsciously
escaping but after some months, I noticed
that what was coming out of my body
during those rubbing
sessions or while I was bathing was pee, it
was
much clearer and one day I tasted it. It
was sweet in
a tangy sort of way that I enjoyed.
Sometimes, the
substance was very thick and rubbery but
it still
tasted the same. I was baffled even though
I enjoyed the taste, I wanted to know more
about it. Alas, there
was none to tell me. By the time I was
fourteen years old, my body was
as fully formed as that of a normal sixteen
year girl.
My legs had grown longer and lither, my
B—m were
an average grape size and my hips were
wider than
those of my cousin James’, girlfriend who
was
sixteen then. My aunt has three children,
all boys and the youngest was about a
year older than me while
the eldest was nineteen and was in his
third year at
university when I clocked fourteen. James
and his
younger brother John were nice to me in a
rivalry
kind of way. They both treated me as nice
as they
could for boys by sometimes giving me
some of their food to eat each time their
mum was in her usual foul
mood and had denied me food. They
would each
sneak portion of their meals into the store
room
which also doubled as my bedroom and
bid me eat
up. Sometimes, I ended up eating more
than they did
because half of each made a whole while
they made do with half each. I didn’t see
anything wrong in
this initially but I felt maturity had made
James more
amenable and that John was only trying to
copy his
brother. I had a change of heart however
when I caught
James watching me through a crack in the
door hole
of the bathroom. I had been playing with
my Kittycat
m—d as usual and did not know how long
he had
been standing there. He didn’t know that I
had seen
him however. There was something
protruding between his leg which he was
pulling on as he
watched me and I also watched him
surreptitiously. I
didn’t know what it was but I noticed that
it grew
bigger as he pulled and that the expression
on his
face looked like someone enjoying himself.
His mouth
was hanging open and dripping saliva but
he was oblivious to it. Curiosity held me
and I wanted to
know what it was, if he was getting as
much
pleasure as I was from touching the slit in
my nether
region from his pulling the s—t between
his legs.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://www.naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2017/01/27/community-slu-t-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
This thing isn't properly aligned and it's unreadable

And you had to just try to click bait abi ?

Click beggars

Always begging for clicks

To all bloggers start adding financial reward to prove to click
, The. We will give you clicks ..

Send me MTN 5k and I will click otherwise sorry

1 Share

Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
MY I.T SEXCAPADES (18+) PART 1 .
”See me in my office” Her voice sounded angry and anytime she speaks in that tone I knew one thing is for sure! I was going to get punished. The type of punishment only a randy boss gives. I knew I was going to suck kitty cathy against my wish. I have been going through this punishment for five days now. Am not finding it funny, but each time I start I couldn’t but feel satisfied and pleased with myself. ok madam I replied as I carried myself and walked down to the extreme block where her office is located. A times, I wonder if she was the one that choose that particular office so she could carry out her randy plans without any eyebrows being raised. Just as I stepped into her office I saw she was engrossed on her laptop screen as she always does. “come over here” she said without raising her head. I couldn’t help but notice the top buttons of her shirt that were undone exposing a handful view of her plump ebony bosom which always catch my lustful attention. I stared at it as I could make out a clear view of her lacy blue bra that clutches the twin ladies tenderly. “Stop staring at my Bosom and do what you should do” she said still not looking up. From previous punishments I knew what to do. She has asked me to go under the table and lick her panties with an expressionless face on the first day of the punishment. Though it came to me as a shocker. I was happy and also not so sure I was hearing well so to make sure I heard well I had answered eh? on which I received a very dirty annoying look from her as she asked if am deaf. I couldnt but wait anymore as I shivered under the table and dived into her skirt that was raised up to her thigh. The sight that hit my eyes brought out the animal in me as I threw caution to the wind and started licking her blue lacy panties that matches with her bra. The skin of her thigh was so smooth like asphalt, ebony coloured and massively plump. As I give the panties some partial hungry strokes I realised they were soaked and I continued savoring the haven. What can I do? For about five minutes I was just licking the panties afraid to advance further by pushing them aside and licking the main stuff. All this while she never reacted, all she did was to continue typing on her keyboard as I heard the keys being punched probably with an expressionless face. “young man, stop eating the wrap, unwrap the goodie and eat” I heard her say. That was all the encouragement I needed as I used my teeth to tug the panties by the side and gave a long lick, as this point I felt her legs spread wider probably to give me more room for exploration. Lawd, the panties were still obstructing my ministration so I just used my finger to push it wider and I sucked like a fool. The biggest kithy lips I have ever encountered. Little stuffs of hairs brush against my lips as I tongue lashed, and the taste of the honey was beyond expectations. Soon she started jerking her hips, slowly grinding it into my face as I struggle for breath. By now my boxers have soaked with precum. I stiffened my tongue and probe into her pubes and the silkiness of that gory hole drove me mad and I started humping with my tongue as I heard a subdued moan above the table. I knew I was serving my punishment well. All this while I have avoided licking the clit that have stuck out save for my nose that keeps rubbing against it. “Don’t tease me boy” She said with a little command amidst the pleasures, but I knew I was not going to listen to her so I continued teasing her until she pressed her massive thighs together with my head in between. I was locked out of the world for some seconds as I tried to breath, see and hear at the same time. As soon as she releases her grip on my head she said “Tease me and die” that was all it took for me to lick her clit and I felt her shudder, I gave a long slow swirl around the hood and finally plunged my lips into the tiny button. That was all it took for her to bless my face with kithy juice. I continued licking away till she pushed my head away. As I stood up she just gave me tissue. “Wipe your face, you look squeezed up ” she said with an expressionless face and I collected it. After wiping my face I stood as I waited for her next command. you can now go” she said to me and I turned to leave with the hope of rushing to the washroom to jerk off. Just as I was about to open the door she called out “young man” “ma” I answered tuck that in properly she said pointing to the tent that have formed on my trousers. “Owk ma” I responded with a sly smile and bow. All that was five days ago and now am about to repeat the same thing and go off without any treatment to my hurting lash- pole. The whole story started like this. I have been placed to my place of industrial training and for some weeks now I have been trying to blend into the system here. Back in school we did more of theory but here is where the practical thing is happening. My supervisor, Mrs Adeola have been really good to me as she really encouraged and assisted me over this two weeks. She helped clear my air of confusion and have really helped me know why am here. I saw her as a goddess, so full of life and energy. Beautiful like the sunset with skin as smooth like pebbles, she is dark and fleshy with lots of curves at the right places. Sometimes I caught myself staring as her rear but I quickly rebuke myself for having such about such a good woman, a married one at that. I always tell her that I get bored whenever am not at work which makes me stay at work till 7pm. Over the weekend she have called me to ask what I will be doing and I told her I will be bored as I don’t have any friends around yet. She have pitied me and asked me to work on the assignment she gave to me so I can keep busy. I told her I was almost done and sensed she beamed a smile. “Well if you don’t mind you can come and join my family tomorrow. We are going for a family outing at wonderland.” “Surely ma I would come over!” I screamed into the phone before she hangs up. I was so happy that I was not going to experience another boring sunday here at Bwari. Me that loved weekend so much suddenly wished that I can go to work on Saturdays and sandys due to the boredom. I live in a one room apartment which I rented for the sake of my IT. The neighborhood was filled with low-lifes and I could not mix up with them and the girls around here were way uglier than I thought. Not after I have spent 3 years in UNN where I see lots of pretty girls and bleep plump kitthy catties. No! I mean I cant just bear going after these girls. They are black! Ugly, assless with large dropping Bosom that shrinks the lash pole. So I was always indoors Chatting or typing stories and making sketches for my supervisor so you can see why I was so happy at that invitation. Sunday came and by 12 she called me to get prepared. I told her I was already prepared (me that have prepare since 11) She laughed and said I should be at Dutse Alhaji by 1pm so from there they can pick me up and drive to Kubwa. Immediately she hung up I went out to get a bike I can’t wait for 1pm else I won’t meet up. it was a 30 mins drive to Dutse Alhaji from Bwari so I was there 30 mins earlier waiting for my madam and her family. The time seems to be ticking so slow and I wish I could just fast forward it. Afterall who asked me to come out so early. And i started ‘ntooring’ myself. In the midst of my thought I never realised when a Toyota siena pulled up at the junction and I heard a familiar voice beckoning on me to hop in. I smiled as I saw my madam on the steering. She motioned me to enter into the back seat and what my eyes saw was so ‘wooooooooooow’.
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/01/02/t-sexcapades-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
UNDERNEATH THE HIJAB PART 1 . I’m a big fan of women that are taboo. They represent a conquest, a challenge, an accomplishment that you can secretly smile to yourself about. There’s something exciting about pretty girls who wear (long) hijabs. They give you only a glimpse of their beauty leaving your mind to wonder what lies beneath the surface. Sometimes beneath the luster of the silky fabric, you can see the outline of enormous breasts. That drives me over the edge and I start to fantasize about what it would be like to experience them in bed. The first girlfriend I had during my undergraduate days was one of them. Nobody thought I would succeed with her. Her name was Zainab and she was a devout muslim. I mean she didn’t shake hands with boys, she never showed her hair and she never missed her fasting and prayers. We took some classes together and occasionally, we worked on some assignments together. I was friends with her for two years before I actually let her know how I felt about her. She was one person I thought I would be last with all the way to the end. She had grown comfortable with me and we had become inseparable on campus. We never had any time alone together because we both lived with our parents at the time. However I had an office as a student since I worked part time. One Saturday, we found ourselves in the office. Alone. Together. For the first time. It was like being 13 again. I knew she had never been with a man before or even had a boyfriend. She had never been kissed or touched or held before. Completely innocent. We were sitting in the office working on a programming assignment together. When we were done, we starting talking about her innocence and why she had chosen to live the way she did. Before long I was able to convince her that she wouldn’t burst into flames if I held her hand. It took some patience on my part but eventually she became comfortable holding me. My hands moved to her thighs and with some resistance, she starting asking what I was doing. I told her to relax and I reassured her that I would be gentle. I caressed her thighs gently, running my hands over the tights she had beneath her outer garment. She felt so good and considering that it was my first time with her, I reveled in the moment. I could tell that she enjoyed it even though she kept telling me to stop. As I loosened up her garment, I caught my first glimpse of what her breasts looked like. They were big but not huge. A small D I think. My hands wandered from her thighs to cup them but she was having none of it. She covered them across with her left hand still asking what I was doing. And once again I had to reassure her that if she didn’t like it after I started, I would stop instantly. She resisted but eventually I had my palm on her top, gently caressing one of her breasts. It was an amazing feel. “Who’s teaching you all this?”, she asked as I leaned in to kiss the little cleavage she had exposed. I could sense that her words were slurred because of what she was experiencing. My hands wandered through the open part of her low cut top to feel her actual Bosom. Skin- to-skin. I enjoyed playing “find the Tip” with her Bosom as I searched frantically for what seemed like forever inside her bra. I raised her top eventually, enough to access her bra. And without taking it off completely, I had both breasts out. They were much lighter in complexion than her face and the sight of them was entrancing. Soon I was gently suckling them and I could feel her hands on my hair, caressing my head as I sucked, licked and kissed her Tips. I tried in vain to stuff as much of her breasts as I could into my mouth but they were too big. “Where did you learn this?”, she asked again. “You’re a bad boy.” This time, she had no resistance left. I took my time to explore her breasts with my fingers and my tongue. They kept me busy for ages and as my erection grew harder and harder, I could feel pre-Pour leaking onto my boxers. I didn’t want anything more. I wanted her to be comfortable first before we went any further. Soon she was directing me. Lick the other one. Come back to this one. In my mind, conquering Rome wouldn’t have been as satisfying. I had broken down the first barrier. And they said I wouldn’t succeed. I wish they could see me now.
. click on the link below to continue reading
http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/05/18/underneath-hijab-part-1/

1 Like

Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2017
COLE AND THE DEMON PART 1 .

Author’s Note: This is a fictional story, filled with made-up entities and events. Absolutely no sexual activities involve humans under age 18. People sin and suffer and have cataclysmic orgasms, same as in real life. This e—-c horror story is entirely my own fault — do not blame my wonderful editor, Hypoxia, who spent many hours helping me. I couldn’t have done it without you This is NOT a short read. Your constructive comments are always welcome. “You want to order a drink, or are you going to just sit there all night?” The female bartender’s abrupt outburst snapped Cole from his trance. “Oh! Yeah, sorry. I’ll have a Coke, please.” The bartender gave Cole a peculiar look. “You came to this club to sit at the bar alone, stare at people, and order soft drinks? Not the usual thing attractive men do here on a busy Friday night.” Attractive? Cole never thought of himself as attractive. She wasn’t the first to think so, however, whether he knew it or not. He was in his mid 30’s, tall, short dark hair, muscular body, and strong jaw with a five- o’clock shadow. Okay, maybe he was attractive, but was it too obvious that he had been spending all his time observing the jam packed dance floor? “I have to be at work in a few hours. Can’t go in hammered, can I?” The bartender smiled, nodding in agreement. She turned to fetch him a Coke. Unknown to her, Cole was already at work. A member of Chicago Police Department’s Bureau of Detectives, he was investigating a recent series of disappearances of young women in their late teens and early twenties, all of whom were described as very attractive. Their disappearances were believed to be linked to a long running s-x trade organization with hubs in major cities around the country. He traced the missing women’s last known locations to a night club near Chicago’s industrial district. The owner of the club, Travis Dunham, was a well known wealthy entrepreneur with a reputation for dirty business. Unfortunately for Cole, as well as the rest of the CPD, his wealth provided him with a wall of lawyers so thick no detective or prosecutor would dare attempt to break through without ironclad evidence. Cole knew if he were to make something stick, he’d have to catch him in the act. The bartender returned with Cole’s ice cold drink and left to tend to others at the bar. He took a sip as he focused on the dance floor filled with people laughing, dancing, and having a great night. All of which Cole hadn’t experienced in a very long time. Above the dance floor was a balcony reserved for VIPs. Among them, leaning over the rail, was none other than the owner Travis, scrutinizing the dance floor in an all-too-similar fashion to Cole. Cole was certain they were both searching for the same target, albeit for very different reasons. There were plenty of women on the dance floor, though most of them didn’t stand out as supermodel material like the vanished women. All seemed to be accompanied by someone, usually a man, probably their significant other or soon-to-be one night stand. Then Cole saw her. .
click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/01/cole-demon-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2017
MY FIRST NIGHT AS A FIRST CLASS PROSTITUTE PART 1 .

If anyone had told me six hours before now that I would be in a room with this aged fat man, all dressed looking like a first class ‘runs babe’, I would have argued with them. I stared around, looking almost confused. It was a Friday and Dorcas, my roommate, had called me to inform me of a birthday party happening later in the day. She called me from home, and although her plan when she was leaving school on Wednesday was to return to school on Sunday evening, she changed her mind and decided to come back to the hostel on Friday evening so she could attend the birthday bash of a popular rich man in Lagos. Dorcas is a party girl. The only thing that can make her not go for any big party in town is school exams. And we had finished our second semester exams on Tuesday, with few practicals left for the coming week, hence, her decision to go home on Wednesday and return on Sunday. It was as if Dorcas knew I was officially the ‘most bored person’ in the world that day when she put a call to me telling me about the said birthday bash which her school mother had invited her to. From the way she sounded on phone, there were lots of incentives attached to being present at the party. Meeting with top politicians and top influencers in the country (which I was not too keen about), going home with lots of cash if you know how to play your game quite well… (I didn’t know what that really meant, but was hoping everything would be just fine), and so many more! I just wanted to have fun in the company of my friends, get out of this my boredom state which I had been for 48 hours and return back with well… money! I knew that I was a smart girl (I still am), so no matter what games they might be planning for everybody present at the party to do to win some money, I was sure of myself. Just like Dorcas, I had no boyfriend but although Dorcas had been in and out of five relationships, I really could not figure out why I could not hold on to one. Most of the guys who had asked me out ended up irritating me… except Abiola. Abiola was studying Computer Science and he was about two levels above me. It was the fifth month since Abiola and I had been friends (although he was still waiting for my reply to his proposal). The ‘clean’ dark guy was, and is still cool, calm and collected. Unlike those other boys who just get me irritated with either their behaviors, orientation or their words, Abiola always knew when to talk, keep quiet and he was always making me laugh. Although I was deeply convinced that he was the one for me, I still dragged my reply to his proposal just to be sure of what I was getting into. “At least, he’s still better than all of those other unserious guys,” I had silently thought. “I will never allow him go. He’s the one for me,” I assured myself further. But Dorcas is a free bird; she had tried out about seven relationships that did not work out, they all ended even before they started. The last one ended dramatically and I was very thankful it ended at the time it did. Well… when Dorcas called me to intimate me on how we were going to meet, I wanted to ask her how her school mother, whom she had not seen in years, suddenly got across to her, to tell her about the gig happening later in the day. She was obviously in a rush to get off the phone so as to prepare and get back to school on time. When Dorcas arrived, we were both in a haste, and our dressing routine which usually takes two hours, ended in less than thirty-five minutes. Spotting a sheer tube dress that barely covered my bosoms and butt, with other parts of my body leaving much to be imagined, I was all set for the party. “Wheeeeeeeeeew!” Dorcas exclaimed when we were all set. “Omo, you’re simply hot.” With the both of us gaily dressed, a car was already waiting to pick us outside. It was later that I got to know that it was part of the arrangement for the gig; everyone is taken care of right from their doorsteps. When we finally got to the venue, I was thankful to God that I dressed like a ‘big babe’, although my parents would have to look twice to be sure it was their daughter they were actually seeing. We got to the venue few minutes before 11pm and there was music and various games for all the fine ladies and the ‘big men’. Looking around, I didn’t see any young boy that could conveniently fall into the category of the word ‘young’. The space was filled with ‘big old men’ and many young girls, but I was not bothered. As we moved more into the night, I noticed that Dorcas had drifted away from me, she was laughing off already in the company of two old men. At a point, I didn’t see her again and I just concluded she had gone to the other side of the space with her newly found friends. While I was doing my thing, my eyes got in contact with a pot-bellied man for the third time. I saw him as he finally got up, making a move towards me. . click on the link below to continue reading naijanoisemakers.com/2017/05/22/first-night-first-class-prostitute-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
mouth watery
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2017
all right
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
clicked
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
awesome
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
incredible
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
correct
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2018
on it
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinks: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinks: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinks: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
!?
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
-=
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
vg
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
c
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinkz: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
cx
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinkz: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2018
v
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinkz: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
xx
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinkz: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
vvf

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Edo Girls Returned From Libya With Pregnancy (photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Snow White / Veterinarian Students Strips Naked For Calendar Shoot In Name Of Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.