Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235775 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2011
Wettin dey make you vex? grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by LadyBella(f): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
Props for the pics.
Home girl gots to step in and rep what's mine! grin

Horn of Africa, all day every day. cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
this one is a bit ok:

the others just look like regular AAs or hispanics. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but they could blend in with them easily, imo. Appearance wise.

those photos are selective btw.

if person go date oyinbo or tuareg make im kuku know say na oyibo or tuareg im dey date.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by cold(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
Here we go again
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by aribisala0(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
personally  i am not so sure about their personal hygiene. i know one should not generalise and all that but, bt dt gtts
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
cold:

Here we go again

^^please stop making trouble.

the thread is quite calm, so take your insecurities elsewhere.

dont mess it up in here.

i guess your annoyance is due to the fact that the photos being posted now are of somali men, not somali women.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by cold(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ms Tpiah i'm sure you didn't mean that
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tpiah listen i started this thread and i'll be honest, you really wish you had those somali girls hair and i can tell that your really bitter, stop, ur making our naija woman look bad. Just respect the looks and if move along, stop running back to this thread abeg, i love my naija woman but Damn these MALI GIRLS ARE HOT grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^ lmao

OP I like your thread but if you don't mind me asking, you say "i love my naija woman but Damn these MALI GIRLS ARE HOT", so does that mean you don't think Nigerian girls are hot? Just wondering.

cold:

Here we go again

Hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by cold(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
shakerz:

Tpiah listen i started this thread and i'll be honest, you really wish you had those somali girls hair and i can tell that your really bitter, stop, your making our naija woman look bad. Just respect the looks and if move along, stop running back to this thread abeg, i love my naija woman but Damn these MALI GIRLS ARE HOT grin

Shots Fired-Shots Fired-Man Down-Man Down  shocked shocked
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
cold:

Shots Fired-Shots Fired-Man Down-Man Down  shocked shocked

Let the battle begin.

Oh my. . . Cold, you're Ibo?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by cold(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^Don't tell me you didn't know or you just feigning ignorance smiley
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
naija woman are good looking, too, i read through the thread and tpiah is soo bitter and jealous, so not ladylike and make her look ugly.

Post More pics! Make her MAD AND STEAMING!!!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
cold:

^^Don't tell me you didn't know or you just feigning ignorance smiley

We've spoken before abi? If so, then I probably just forgot. Biko, no vex embarassed kiss

shakerz:

naija woman are good looking, too, i read through the thread and tpiah is soo bitter and jealous, so not ladylike and make her look ugly.

Post More pics! Make her MAD AND STEAMING!!!

Oh ok, I see what you mean wink

I'll post more pics of dem Somali dudes but not because I wanna piss her off
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
something i noticed is that naija woman tend to have ruff hard skin like tpiah, not soft and smooth like other woman lipsrsealed
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by aribisala0(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
that really is an insult i think you should reflect really on where this is going
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
shakerz:

something i noticed is that naija woman tend to have ruff hard skin like tpiah, not soft and smooth like other woman  lipsrsealed

Hey hey hey, what's with the backhanded comment about Naija women?!?! You compliment us then slide in an insult?!?! angry

Now your just giving her a reason to chew you out

aribisala0:

that really is an insult i think you should reflect really on where this is going

Yes it is. Brotha, please lecture am angry
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin nah lol i was joking about the skin part, was trying to get tpiah out of her cave!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by aribisala0(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
there is a collective self esteem issue here.
not unrelated to why we feel a need to bleach our skins and fry our hair.
nothing wrong with us the way we are and my mother's skin is very smooth. thank you very much
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by aribisala0(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
it is an inane joke.stop
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
shakerz:

Tpiah listen i started this thread and i'll be honest, you really wish you had those somali girls hair and i can tell that your really bitter, stop, your making our naija woman look bad. Just respect the looks and if move along, stop running back to this thread abeg, i love my naija woman but Damn these MALI GIRLS ARE HOT grin

mali:

[img]http://korrekte-klamotten.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mali-karte-klein.png[/img]

somalia:

[img]http://www.worldcountries.info/Maps/Region/Africa-450-Somalia.jpg[/img]

intentional error or unintentional one?

are you nigerian, because we're not daft like this although if your nose is constantly buried in someone's azz, i guess it could happen.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
aribisala0:

there is a collective self esteem issue here.
not unrelated to why we feel a need to bleach our skins and fry our hair.
nothing wrong with us the way we are and my mother's skin is very smooth. thank you very much

lol most Naija mama's have smooth skin smiley

And yes, I agree on the self esteem part.

shakerz:

grin grin grin grin grin nah lol i was joking about the skin part, was trying to get tpiah out of her cave!

Chai, lookin' for trouble eh? lipsrsealed

tpiah!:

mali:

[img]http://korrekte-klamotten.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mali-karte-klein.png[/img]

somalia:

[img]http://www.worldcountries.info/Maps/Region/Africa-450-Somalia.jpg[/img]

intentional error or unintentional one?

are you nigerian, because we're not daft like this although if your nose is constantly buried in someone's azz, i guess it could happen.

lmao, it was only a matter of time grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by cold(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

We've spoken before abi? If so, then I probably just forgot. Biko, no vex embarassed kiss

Oh ok, I see what you mean wink

I'll post more pics of dem Somali dudes but not because I wanna piss her off

Our first serious interaction didn't go down too well.Let's just say we got off on the wrong foot but it's all good  wink
shakerz:

something i noticed is that naija woman tend to have ruff hard skin like tpiah, not soft and smooth like other woman  lipsrsealed

Now this is bang out of order!joke or no joke you need to know where to draw the line, k
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by shakerz: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
tpiah  grin dont argue nonsense, their nick is mali, if you been around them u know too. Anyways why are you so bitter? its not good, shocked
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
i hope he did it intentionally because otherwise he shouldnt post again for shame.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by aribisala0(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
since when did somalians become aspirational figures for nigerians. is it that bad now?? if you've been around them why would i  be around them
what do they stand out for
to learn piracy??
i am gobsmacked really.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
shakerz:

tpiah  grin dont argue nonsense, their nick is mali, if you been around them u know too.

nick as in nickname, or what do you mean?

never heard such.

are you saying somali is derived from mali, or what exactly.

shakerz:

Anyways why are you so bitter? its not good, shocked

seriously, you sound more bitter than me, and try to stop derailing the thread cos you sound so s.tupid.

all some of us are doing is looking at photos of somali men.

do you have a problem with that?

didnt you check out the women till you were tired, without anyone complaining?

so where is your headache coming from.

and quit the bush attitude of insulting women for no reason.

makes you look like a criminal with no home training.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
tpiah!:

i hope he did it intentionally because otherwise he shouldnt post again for shame.

lipsrsealed

cold:

Our first serious interaction didn't go down too well.Let's just say we got off on the wrong foot but it's all good  wink

Can you please refresh my memory on our first encounter? undecided

cold:

Now this is bang out of order!joke or no joke you need to know where to draw the line, k  

Yupp undecided

aribisala0:

since when did somalians become aspirational figures for nigerians. is it that bad now?? if you've been around them why would i  be around them
what do they stand out for
to learn piracy??
i am gobsmacked really.

Please, let's not generalize about the piracy cry

As far as I'm concerned, they're not an aspirational figure for me. I Know who/what I aspire to be regardless of nationality.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by aribisala0(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
well that is what somali has been in the news for most recently not my doing. not for anything uplifting

some threads need derailing when they malign or subvert more important things like nigerian dignity.

i see hundreds of african doctors bankers and other professionals here in the UK more than half are nigerian . i am sure there are some somalians among them but i have not met any.
as far as physiognomy is concerned they are not any different from fulanis in my view
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
aribisala0:

well that is what somali has been in the news for most recently not my doing. not for anything uplifting

some threads need derailing when they malign or subvert more important things like nigerian dignity.

i see hundreds of african doctors bankers and other professionals here in the UK more than half are nigerian . i am sure there are some somalians among them but i have not met any.
as far as physiognomy is concerned they are not any different from fulanis in my view

I understand what you're saying.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2011
and why wouldnt you. undecided
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
Somalis and Mali have absolutely no relationship. I find it quite annoying when Somalis refer themselves as Mali or Malis. Mali is just the last for words of the word So-Mali but since there is already a country called Mali in the African continent I think it is time to abandon the nickname.

People who have problem with Somalis and their hygiene: Why don't you tell us where these Somalis with poor hygiene you speak off live? All the Somalis I have encountered with are one of the cleanest people in the world.

Furthermore, What does piracy, hygiene have anything to do with how Somalis look like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.