Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235790 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ebeledi(m): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2010
lol
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:48am On Sep 15, 2010
tpiah:

^^let it go.

not everybody is tripping over you.

face your admirers and quit bugging people abeg.

all this notice me, come and worship me na wa.

whatever look is found in your area na you sabi.

Why don't you tell that to the guy who started this. I didn't start this, no one is bugging you, see yourself out,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
tpiah:

seriously though, what's with the mad rush for nigerian men? Where are the somalian men?

Now, I see where you are coming from. You think Somalis women are after Nigerian men shocked rest assured Somalis hardly marry outside of their race, trust me. It is seen as a disgraceful or shameful for Somalis to marry non-Somalis (white, Asian, or other African alike). So, relax you are in a safe territory.

Caucasian?  shocked grin tongue

Lol @ people having a narrow concept of what it means to be African or Black. I hope you don't believe anthropologist  Carleton S. Coon theory when he included Somalis in the Caucasian race. We are Cushtic Africans and we are proud of it.

[/img]

MissEast, thanks hon, I love Nigerians for the most part, but Tpaih must be the black sheep of that community.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
Qalanjo:

Now, I see where you are coming from. You think Somalis women are after Nigerian men shocked rest assured Somalis hardly marry outside of their race, trust me. It is seen as a disgraceful or shameful for Somalis to marry non-Somalis (white, Asian, or other African alike). So, relax you are in a safe territory.

Caucasian?  shocked grin tongue

Lol @ people having a narrow concept of what it means to be African or Black. I hope you don't believe anthropologist  Carleton S. Coon theory when he included Somalis in the Caucasian race. We are Cushtic Africans and we are proud of it.

[/img]

MissEast, thanks hon, I love Nigerians for the most part, but Tpaih most be the black sheep of that community.

When am around Nigerian men (Nigerian stores) usually they raise one question. Why don’t Somalis marry Nigerians? Its really awkward to answer that kind of question, because everyone has preference. Anyhow I like Nigerians most part they’re cool, but you’re right tpiah is strange and hates anything that has to do with horn of Africa, she even went to the point of denying where Somalia is located.

They guy who said we are Caucasoid? Needs to go visit horn of Africa and see the diversity of our people. Post more pictures just to piss of Tpiah or should I say TB (short for tubercles bacillus) it sounds like TB aa. Lol
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
MissEast:

When am around Nigerian men (Nigerian stores) usually they raise one question. Why don’t Somalis marry Nigerians? Its really awkward to answer that kind of question, because everyone has preference. Anyhow I like Nigerians most part they’re cool, but you’re right tpiah is strange and hates anything that has to do with horn of Africa, she even went to the point of denying where Somalia is located.

They guy who said we are Caucasoid? Needs to go visit horn of Africa and see the diversity of our people. Post more pictures just to piss of Tpiah or should I say TB (short for tubercles bacillus) it sounds like TB aa. Lol

Yeah, Same thing happens to me also. I go to school with couple of Nigerians (Yoruba and Igbo) and there are large Somali community where I live, so, they are always asking why Somalis girls are so distanced and overly religious and why don't they date to Nigerians (not knowing islam prohibits dating, and somali culture prohibits marrying/date non-ethnic Somalis). They are hilarous, funny and out going people and they don't have animosity toward somalis at all.

lol at TB that is hysterical.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
Qalanjo:

Yeah, Same thing happens to me also. I go to school with couple of Nigerians (Yoruba and Igbo) and there are large Somali community where I live, so, they are always asking why Somalis girls are so distanced and overly religious and why don't they date to Nigerians (not knowing islam prohibits dating, and somali culture prohibits marrying/date non-ethnic Somalis). They are hilarous, funny and out going people and they don't have animosity toward somalis at all.

lol at TB that is hysterical.

Lol you know their tribes, cool. You're right most part they're ok. I guess its only here you meet the weirdos. At my high school there was this one girl (nigerian) she always use to comment on things about horners, ofcourse she will say it in a jokingly way, we didnt find it funny yet we use to laugh it off. We actually felt bad for her. This site is actually interesting, don't you think so?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Amarui(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
Where ar d girlz na .no picz oh
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Amarui:

Where ar d girlz na .no picz oh

What do you mean??
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ebeledi(m): 5:21am On Sep 16, 2010
MissEast:

LOL. trust me i know about the diversity of all of africa. i dont believe coon's theory i was just saying that as jab/joke since she was talkin crap about nigerians.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2010
When am around Nigerian men

all these desperate women who cant find a man and thus must hang around peddling their overblown overused wares to the nearest 419 drug dealing nigerian scammer they can get.

now coming online with swollen heads and kwashiorkor bodies talking about tb.

i no blame una. Na desperation dey cause am.

still wondering why your own men dont give you the time of day.  Do they know something your mugu admirers dont?

animal dey wear agbada put on coat.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

all these desperate women who cant find a man and thus must hang around peddling their overblown overused wares to the nearest 419 drug dealing nigerian scammer they can get.

now coming online with swollen heads and kwashiorkor bodies talking about tb.

i no blame una. Na desperation dey cause am.

still wondering why your own men dont give you the time of day.  Do they know something your mugu admirers dont?

animal dey wear agbada put on coat.

Desperate?? me ?? oh please. I don’t need to find a man they find me! Lol Ok where did you get this DRUG dealing thing?? Are you speaking of experience??

Swollen head?? (maybe just a little) kwashiorkor bodies?? am
not sure what you mean. you know I can throw few words in my language but then again am not like that(I want you to understand every
word, and let it burn through your scull, you will forever remember it).

Do you see Somali men going around talking about how wonderful Nigerian women are? NO! why?? Lol am sure you can figure it out WHY? no need for me to spell it out for you. It's not healthy to be bitter. So TB (yes I said TB on purpose) why don’t you take a hike.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2010
^^ms kwashiorker

i am not a nigerian man.

so quit stalking me!!!

i know you get jittery, wet and incoherent anytime you hear the word nigerian, since you're so desperate for a man to look your way, but i aint the one for goodness sake.

geez these desperadoes are so annoying. Is it so hard to open thread in dating section and advertise for a man. Instead they must spam the section with s.tupid pictures. Even if your current nigerian boyfriend isnt cutting it and you need another one, you dont know how to find dating section or what's your problem.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

^^ms kwashiorker

i am not a nigerian man.

so quit stalking me!!!

i know you get jittery, wet and incoherent anytime you hear the word nigerian, since you're so desperate for a man to look your way, but i aint the one for goodness sake.

Last time I checked you were the one responding to my posts, so really WHO is the STALKER now?? Lol I actually feel bad for you. Do I look like am desperate for a man to look my way LMAO.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2010
Am i the one advertising my wares?

abeg face your idiotic admirers or shut up.

sheesh.

shameless thing.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:18am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

Am i the one advertising my wares?

abeg face your idiotic admirers or shut up.

sheesh.

shameless thing.

How am I advertising myself? Am just responding to your hateful posts. How is that advertising? Is your weave too tight on you, that you can't think straight?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2010
oh, is it now you're seeing hateful?

better go ask your mumu lovers to console you.

such lack of breeding.

how many nigerians do you see on somali forums disturbing the peace there.

did i go and meet you in somali or you came and met me in nigeria with your swollen head.

and i dont know if your hairdresser used too much relaxer on your head or if its applying foundation with a trowel that impairs your cognition.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

oh, is it now you're seeing hateful?

better go ask your mumu lovers to console you.

such lack of breeding.

how many nigerians do you see on somali forums disturbing the peace there.

did i go and meet you in somali or you came and met me in nigeria with your swollen head.

Actually you need consoling, being bitter and all.

How many Somalis do you see creating thread based on Nigerians?

Like I said in my first post I stumbled on this thread by accident, This is about my people so therefore it only made sense to comment on it. Especially when there is someone like you around. So did you loosen your weave yet, so the blood circulation to your brain can ran free.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2010
^^i'd say use a better relaxer instead of that crap you buy cheap.

learn to accept a difference of opinion, ok?

just because some drug dealing nigerian piimps are kissing your sorry stick butt doesnt mean every nigerian you meet will do the same.

understood?

you wont see me on a somali forum because nothing there interests me. If by some strange and freakish chance i somehow found myself on one, it wouldnt be to start disrespecting the people there. Unlike you, i know how to comport myself.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

and i dont know if your hairdresser used too much relaxer on your head or if its applying foundation with a trowel that impairs your cognition.

Lol I don't use relaxer on my hair, its all natural (hmm unlike someone I know) LMAO
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

^^i'd say use a better relaxer instead of that crap you buy cheap.

learn to accept a difference of opinion, ok?

just because some drug dealing nigerian piimps are kissing your sorry stick butt doesnt mean every nigerian you meet will do the same.

understood?

Again you're confusing me with the likes of you. Lol where are you getting this drug dealing guy?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2010
MissEast:

Lol I don't use relaxer on my hair, its all natural (hmm unlike someone I know) LMAO

^^hiisss.

tell that story to your drug dealing nigerian lovers- all 20 of them.

like i care about your mangy hair wey resemble silverback gorilla own?

i've told you- i'm not a nigerian man and i cannot help you.

i know you love getting my attention- sounds lesbian to me- and i already told you to open thread in dating section. Some loser can hook up with you there.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

you wont see me on a somali forum because nothing thee inteests me. If by some strange and freakish chance i somehow found myself on one, it wouldnt be to start disrespecting the people there. Unlike you, i know how to comport myself.

Read my first post,, how was that disrespecting? seriously you need to loosen your weave, its affecting your ability to think. Secondly if by chance you found yourself in Somali forum and you see people talking shit about YOUR people, you would not say anything?? I DOUBT IT.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2010
it changed the my original word to POO LMAO
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpiah: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2010
so pointing out dark skinned somalis is talking poo about your people.

were ni e.

and what would i be doing on a somali forum? If they want to trash talk nigerians there how does that concern me.

captain save a planet.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

^^hiisss.

tell that story to your drug dealing nigerian lovers- all 20 of them.

like i care about your mangy hair wey resemble silverback gorilla own?

i've told you- i'm not a nigerian man and i cannot help you.

i know you love getting my attention- sounds lesbian to me- and i already told you to open thread in dating section. Some loser can hook up with you there.

Lol hissing now?

What’s up with you and drug dealers?

My hair resembling gorilla’s hair
ROFL ok (takes a deep breath)

Am glad you’re not man THANK GOD.

Getting your attention? Wow its seems like that’s something you would like huh? Sorry no homo. Why don’t you go see that drug dealer you like so much?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

so pointing out dark skinned somalis is talking poo about your people.

were ni e.

and what would i be doing on a somali forum? If they want to trash talk nigerians there how does that concern me.

captain save a planet.

Somalis are proud whether they be DARK or LIGHT, it doesn’t change the fact they are Somali? Its funny you wouldn’t even admit where Somalia is located. (you don't think that’s disrespecting?)
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
this Somali thread again! abeg bone this craziness for Somalis make we yan better thing, grin grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Tpiah, Why the emotional outburst? Nobody need Nigerian men sis clam the hell down! I have told you previewely that somalis tent to stick with their own. Again as MissEast pointed out the topic starter is Nigerian not Somalis so, ask nigerian members in this forum to stop drooling over somali women and end of story. You must be the ugliest chick in the world to be so offended and destroyed by somali women and the attention they are getting from all africans alike. grin grin grin

MissEast, lets leave tpiah alone, she is really insecure and she can't handle this after all we are guests in this forum. kiss undecided cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
Qalanjo:

Tpiah, Why the emotional outburst? Nobody need Nigerian men sis clam the hell down! I have told you previewely that somalis tent to stick with their own. Again as MissEast pointed out the topic starter is Nigerian not Somalis so, ask nigerian members in this forum to stop drooling over somali women and end of story. You must be the ugliest chick in the world to be so offended and destroyed by somali women and the attention they are getting from all africans alike. grin grin grin

MissEast, lets leave tpiah alone, she is really insecure and she can't handle this after all we are guests in this forum. kiss undecided cool

She can't handle the heat when confronted with her NONSENSE Lol. But you're right we tend to stick with our own, she doesn't have to worry about us taking their men. (why do that, when we have something so much better?).
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Qalanjo: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
MissEast:

She can't handle the heat when confronted with her NONSENSE Lol. But you're right we tend to stick with our own, she doesn't have to worry about us taking their men. (why do that, when we have something so much better?).

word cool

She is setting herself up, I wonder if she really believes her nonesense. She is the one being confrontational and difficult and passing personal attacks but she is quick to point fingers at others.  cool I am so over it. I don't need anybody to tell me that somalis girls for somalis are beautiful, we already know that.  grin Not being arrogant at all.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by MissEast(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
Qalanjo:

word cool

She is setting herself up, I wonder if she really believes her nonesense. She is the one being confrontational and difficult and passing personal attacks but she is quick to point fingers at others.  cool I am so over it. I don't need anybody to tell me that somalis girls for somalis are beautiful, we already know that.  grin Not being arrogant at all.

Lol true, we don't need anyone saying we're pretty when we KNOW we are. She has some kind of low self esteem, she needs to work on. The first step would be acknowledging WE ARE PRETTY, LOL (yeah yeah, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have a feeling she wished she was/looked like Somali) LMAO .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.