Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (61414 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by ArcGibson(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
ritababe:

and how do you know the problem is not from the king since he failed to impregnate other two women?

I said the problem might actually be from the King himself since he has chased away two women before with none of them to have got pregnant for him : The more reason the Queen might be infidel since two years now she has not conceived.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:
keep kwayet!

Did you not see where it was stated that the onis sisters were against her and frustrated her cos she isn't yoruba. That's how intolerant and tribalisfic afonjas are. So the guy you quoted was right. Afonjas are wicked
you obviously don't know what the person I quoted initially wrote before she edited her comment 180°..

If u knew, as an igbo you would probably come for his head

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Orpe7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
The YEYES grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
sisisioge:
Daann! What about the pregnancy? Is she allowed to birth Aremo outside the palace? Pls OP, help me ask your source quickly.

I sincerely sympathize with her and even the king...it is an embarrassment to record divorce for a Kabiesi. It is an embarrassment to have a "whoops she did it again" tagging one where marriage is concerned. They both should have fought harder to keep their sheet together! Whew!

What you don't have, you can't give. Both don't seem wired for a successfu marriage. It's something that probably transcends them.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by geronimoedeh1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
A clear example of "all that glitters is not gold"..
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by driand(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
kingthreatz:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time go back and read other coments..
I want my like �
wish I could give more than than 1 like

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by mickeymimi: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
I don't think she can leave because the oracle chose her for the king. ...If she is pregnant .............she has to give birth to Aremo in the palace......

Any man that try to sleep with her is digging his own grave and thunder bolt strike from the gods.....after all those rituals............ Most nija men would not even dare grin....no matter how pretty she is.............I hope she does not go back to the Lebanese guy ..... cos dem say na die be that for him o..

Could it be that he used her..so he could ascend the throne ......and she expected more when he becomes king .....well they deserve each other.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by grafitti(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:
While I don't believe this version of events, I have always known the infidelity angle was a lie dreamed up by unscrupulous bloggers.

We can also see that this version is a hatchet job by someone in the Olori's camp.

Perfect! Its as clear as day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by hedonistic: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
ritababe:

you are not making sense bro

I don't expect a bimbo like you to recognise sense, even if it penetrates you through every bodily orifice.

Since I didn't "make sense", what's your counter argument? What's your own 'sense'?

Empty brained trolls with meaningless one liners all over the Internet. Attempt a fucking argument at least, if you're smart enough.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
cathodekazim:

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/08/26/real-reason-olori-wuraola-moved-out-of-ooni-s-palace/

rυввιѕн lιeѕ...тнe wнole world ĸnowѕ ѕнe waѕ a wнo're...ѕнe ғled нer нυѕвand тo мarry a ĸιng..нow coмe ιт waѕn'т мenтιoned тнaт ѕнe waѕ ѕтιll мarrιed wнιle ѕeeιng тнe onι..?ѕнe waѕ a claѕѕ a eѕcorт gιrl..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Donjazzy12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
salford1:

This....ifa toun je dollars..lol

The king knew all these about her, yet he married her. lol.
Some things are not adding up.
The king made a fundamental male mistake, believing that a runs girl or lesbian can ever change. They never do, especially lesbians!

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by 9jatatafo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Royal lies

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by ashawopikin(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
36STATES:
ATTENTION Lazy Nlanders.

This may earn you some 20 000 Naira for a few hours work if you know your stuff.

I have tried to engage people here with lucrative offers with no success, which goes to show that most of you
noise makers have nothing.....practically nothing to offer society. No qualifications? Very frustrating. I requested for advice for a building project with monetary reward, and no one took it.

Is there no one here with advanced statistic skill to earn Nigerian minimum wage in just hours? Below is the advert again.

I need someone with advanced knowledge of statistics to help my friend analyse
data from a pre-test and post test questionnaire. You will be paid generously for your help.
The email is hungerbad@yahoo.com and pls be quick.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by shadrach77: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Rubbish story from the gay and lesbian support journalists in Nigeria.

Wuraola is a well known hardcore lesbian, wait until she relocates to Abuja, you will begin to hear her escapades with young busty girls.

She pays high too. 100-200 K for a weekend of massive sucking!

The fake story states she was a millionaire who helped Kabiyesi in many ways! Lmao! Pray tell which business was she doing? Between her and Kabiyesi who will help the other?

Only a foolish fool will believe this story!

You will never do well for telling such a lie against the Olori
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by SURElee(f): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
In every rumour there is an element of truth. This just confirms the initial rumour we read few weeks ago. Now let her go back to abuja to her children she neglected to become Olori.
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by ritababe(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
hedonistic:

I don't expect a bimbo like you to recognise sense, even if it penetrates you though every bodily orifice.

Since I didn't "make sense", what's your counter argument? What's your own 'sense'?

Empty brained trolls with meaningless one liners all over the Internet. Attempt a fucking argument at least, if you're smart enough.

lol, I just said u are not making sense and u counter me with insults.
it's very obvious if you know what I mean.
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by MONITZ: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
EasyWork001:

This one was dumped by an Igbo babe cheesy

And Wat makes u feel so, so saying Wat u ve observed is now akin to bring a victim? It's kk continue.....
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by MONITZ: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
EasyWork001:

This one was dumped by an Igbo babe cheesy

And Wat makes u feel so, so saying Wat u ve observed via people's experience is now akin to being a victim? It's kk continue.....
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by MONITZ: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:
what is this one saying? Abeg carry your ignorance enter gutter... Mtchw

Ignorance u call it abi?No palaver since that is how u see it nd I guess u re Ibo too..
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by win2kwire: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
rubbish excuse, she was still bleeping her lebanese ex on the side!
the ooni is an educated-illiterate and she is a runs girl - bad match!

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by madgoat(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:
I've said it severally, Abobakus are the most tribalistic Animals on planet earth.

See how they frustrated this beautiful lady until she ran for her life. The oni has parted ways already with 2 Wives, This one makes ít the 3rd, that proves the oni himself is the problem and not the women, and the foolish man allowed his ugly, afonja, sisters to dictate to him. Such a weakling for a king.

The onis 3 sisters are the devils incarnate. They forced the wife out cos she is not yoruba. Bunch of tribalistic and suffersticated pigs and idiots

She should better thank her God that they didn't harvest her vaginaaaa... Cos we alL know that's afonjas specialty.

I know afonjas will come here now and attempt to shift the goal post

Chai... Mehn its sad you are a slowpoke from birth

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by AbiolaEsq(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:
I've said it severally, Abobakus are the most tribalistic Animals on planet earth.

See how they frustrated this beautiful lady until she ran for her life. The oni has parted ways already with 2 Wives, This one makes ít the 3rd, that proves the oni himself is the problem and not the women, and the foolish man allowed his ugly, afonja, sisters to dictate to him. Such a weakling for a king.

The onis 3 sisters are the devils incarnate. They forced the wife out cos she is not yoruba. Bunch of tribalistic and suffersticated pigs and idiots

She should better thank her God that they didn't harvest her vaginaaaa... Cos we alL know that's afonjas specialty.

OK. but how many husbands has this woman also married and divorced? 3!

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by omoelerin1: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:

All I notice from your comment are wailing, crying, groaning, gnashing of teeth and frustration. What happen?

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by manikspears: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:

So because you've read another version of the story ,you suddenly agree without switching on your brain, didn't you notice that write up was written by a biased mind? Even if,why drag the King's sisters marriage to the issue (didn't your brain pick up signals to about the writers emotion?).then why the bigotry? It is a new millennium, anyone can divorce at will,and it is still non of your business. Better go and upgrade your life.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Donjazzy12(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
shadrach77:

You will never do well for telling such a lie against the Olori
Will you keep quiet? What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by burakado17: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=cathodekazim post=59833554]

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/08/26/real-reason-olori-wuraola-moved-out-of-ooni-s-palace/

[/quoteOlori Wuraola, who was described as a millionaire and a successful businesswoman before she got married to the first-class monarch, was said to have supported the Oba in so many ways. There lies the problems, Ego
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by burakado17: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=cathodekazim post=59833554]

[/quoteOlori Wuraola, who was described as a millionaire and a successful businesswoman before she got married to the first-class monarch, was said to have supported the Oba in so many ways. There lies the problems. Ego?
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by petitejolie(f): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
fear sister in-laws o. especially d ones DAT av issues wit marriage nd dier brother is well to do. they will just be looking for where to be relevant since dey re not relevant in their husband's house nd to demselves.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by davidadenrele: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
shizzle11:

It's unfortunate you have no respect no values, no proper home training for cultures, elders and tradition if you, have you wont have come on this platform to insult Yoruba people, culture and King what's the cause for this your insult merely because you have 100mb of data to waste you now think you have the enfrontery to come on this platform to throw insult you don't have a life pls go get one, you can discussed on issue without having to throw insult Yoruba people are people with respect fpr their Kings and cultures, we dont our abuse elders we respect them in respective of their personal life issues Onni is the Paramount Ruler of the Yoruba ancestral stool and home no dares an Onni and go away it, we don't talk down on own people we have respect and value home training it's it's unfortunate people like you come on nairaland the Onni could chose to marry more than 100 wives that's the culture and no one change that iam not in support chasing the olori out but then we should have respect for their privacy what they do in their homes is their business.
Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Olulinks(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:
While I don't believe this version of events, I have always known the infidelity angle was a lie dreamed up by unscrupulous bloggers.

We can also see that this version is a hatchet job by someone in the Olori's camp.

You're a brilliant chap. This is a counter claim and I have been expecting it.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by wrongnumber: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2017
shizzle11:

The olori was equally married thrice and the ooni was the 4th

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive by Drabrah(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2017
otitokoroleti:
cc drabrah

Txs 4 d share. However, I'll like to state dat I don't av any issue wt d Olori, d dissolution of d union or otherwise, hence d reason I'm not gonna expatriate on many loopholes in d article dat clearly showed it's maliciously biased. The only reason why I'm into this issue is calling a legally binding marriage "Baby Mama" Otherwise I wudn't made any comment on this whole issue at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) / Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.