Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. (30840 Views)

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / ASUU Strike Update : ASUU Set To Abolish Indefinite Strike / ASUU UPDATE—ASUU And FG Meets An Agreement _see Call Off Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Treyknowles(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Am Pretty Sure The Strike Will Continue.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by pejuakinab: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Non Teaching staff of Universities to join strike most likely this coming week. NASU, NAAT and SSANU
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Saeed348(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2017
V
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Treyknowles:
Am Pretty Sure The Strike Will Continue.

PMB is in the country so the strike might be shelved.

Send bulk sms that delivers for sure! Check my signature.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Anutoriola(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2017
There is need for Nigerians to rethink.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Heryordele94(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2017
kenzysmith:
Who ASUU help make i go ashawo house jor
bros hiv/aids real oooo.....some dey harvest people destiny o.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Abeg na the suspension make u Na announce ooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Some gals done turn olosho for my street oo. You go dey see Condom everywhere as if na them wan gather the money wey government Wan pay ASUU.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
They do it in school more, so its not a new thing.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Emmasen11: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2017
I beg call off and safe our educational system.. ASUU
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by highness25(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Abelsconcept:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/strike-ASUU-decides-on-resumption-today/amp/
this is old news now, just one week and a girl is calling to come and visit me in ph... Kai! Girls are gonna take over the streets, ASUU don't call off please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by solaere(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2017
The most useless union in nija is ASUU even NURTW beta pass dis prof's of academics nd no common sense ....
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by ernesterioo(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2017
gimme one hectare of land here biko, lemme use am hold myself
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by ernesterioo(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2017
if u re a member of this body, u re gonna clamour for same... can ur dad be in this association and yet calling him he has no sense
solaere:
The most useless union in nija is ASUU even NURTW beta pass dis prof's of academics nd no common sense ....
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2017
icedfire:
craze people, what is ASUU as a body doing to improve the educational sector?

in almost all universities in Nigeria we have lecturers who wouldn't pass you except you 'sort' them. some openly threaten the girls , no sex- then expect a carry over. some are so sadistic that they tell you : regardless of what u write, they can't give you an A. if ASUU can sanitize their system, we won't have graduates who can't spell 'graduate'.

if federal government increases their allowances, will it stop them from selling handouts? federal govt should give them that as a condition for any increment in salary
icedfire:

in almost all universities in Nigeria we have lecturers who wouldn't pass you except you 'sort' them. some openly threaten the girls , no sex- then expect a carry over. some are so sadistic that they tell you : regardless of what u write, they can't give you an A. if ASUU can sanitize their system, we won't have graduates who can't spell 'graduate'.

if federal government increases their allowances, will it stop them from selling handouts? federal govt should give them that as a condition for any increment in salary
icedfire:

if ASUU wants to help the educational sector, they cant use their teeth to do it because fedeeral govt refused to pay.
also pls speak for your school and yourself, if you know yourself, how you read and assimilate information, how to answer questions, how not to attract the sexual attention of lecturers, you wont be in the position to be asked for sexual favors. but many students dont put in the extra necessary effort.

concerning selling of handouts, i agree it is corruption, poverty and greed speaking. but let the lecturers be paid first and facilities made available first before those issue will be trashed out in individual schools. you dont ask a toad for a stool when you see it squatting
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by enemyofprogress: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Abeg let it continue Jo,my babe is yet to take in for me
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Iamthoney(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2017
After deliberating for close to 2hrs, ASUU decided to continue with their ongoing strike. They want full implementation of all agreements they have with fg. They are only gonna call it off until fg has meet their demands.... Na wetin go happen be this from their mumu NEC MEETING TODAY UNA GO SEE....To hell with ASUU
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2017
kenzysmith:
Who ASUU help make i go ashawo house jor
This early momo
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by drealcivilceno(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Iamthoney:
After deliberating for close to 2hrs, ASUU decided to continue with their ongoing strike. They want full implementation of all agreements they have with fg. They are only gonna call it off until fg has meet their demands.... Na wetin go happen be this from their mumu NEC MEETING TODAY UNA GO SEE....To hell with ASUU
They go too shock you!
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Iamthoney(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
drealcivilceno:

They go too shock you!
I advice you not to get too excited expecting the calling off of the darned strike sir so you don't suffer from shock. If I was you I will just prepare for the worse cos judging from the results that was released by all affected schools of this ill-fated strike, almost all of them voted for continuation of the strike and I expect another round of vote to take place today...you know what the outcome will be innit? So go get your shock absorber vest and put it on sir. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Victar(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
K
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by ofuonyebi: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
ASUU remember say even if you no get children for vasity

Remember say GOD dey ... oo

And these children you are driving home every now and then, na mother born them..ooo!
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by onyeka205(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
icedfire:

One of the reasons ASUU is still on strike is to sanitize the system and not necessarily to increase their salary. If the Federal Government implements all that is stipulated in the agreement then you'll have a conducive environment for your studies. The little you're seeing now in the universities is because of the recalcitrant position of ASUU if not so, students wouldn't have had any classroom for lectures. To put the records straight, ASUU frowns at the sale of handouts in the universities so if your school is still selling handout, please do well to tell us the name of the university. Another one is the issue of sexual harassment, ASUU also frowns at this so if any member of ASUU indulges in this, just report such one to the school authority with concrete evidence and be rest assured that proper sanction will be meted on such lecturer. ASUU should be encouraged to salvage the image of our universities
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by bolaji3071(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
tens4real:
am very POSITIVE they will call off this strike and student will resume after the salah break!
Amen ooo!!!
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by tens4real(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
bolaji3071:
Amen ooo!!!
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by mneedss(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
ASUU Strike: The pros and the cons
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Adedayo1196: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
what is the outcome of tdy meetng
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by MEILYN(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please let the strike continue so my girlfriend can be with me for longer grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by Ochepadgreat: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
shocked
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by JERRY1925(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
they should decide na, me I want to travel o
Re: ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. by garlicrey(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
As I dy so I no won learn any mumu work ..cause my mama don dy suggest MA go learn generator embarassed embarassed sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Stop Writing In Abbreviations / 400-Level UNN Student, Ejim Ijeoma, Declared Missing (Video/Photos) / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.