Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (32121 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
H
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by chiamaka4g: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
No he can't. That is why he cursed you.
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by kizyalex10(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
youngdabold:
Thou shall not judged so that u wont be judged....If he is an antichrist,why is it that the catholic church have survived the tests of time...............SIMPLE.......
YOU are PETER and on this ROCK I will build MY CHURCH and the GATES OF HELL WILL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST IT BECAUSE I WILL BE WITH HER TILL THE END OF TIME.....
IT is the only church that has no history that it was founded by soneone BECAUSE CHRIST CREATED IT HIMSELF
u re talking too much,if. This is hw anti christ unite the church nd make significant impact to the world,unlike d other counterpart that live flamboyantly. Nd turn it's members to mmm,then am ready to be a follower of the anti christ.mtcheew,my dear don't waste ur ink.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Trippledee(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
HMZi:
HE BLESSED YOU WITH NO SENSE NA??
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Cartergurus: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please help a dying brother.
Any amount no matter how small can save me from this catastrophic situation.

Its a long story. I know what I am doing now may not be the best, but I have no other place to go, neither do I know what else to do.

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN.
My account is
UBA
A/c name: Chukwu Samuel
A/c no: 2080998439

Please no amount is too small to save my life now.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by ashjay001(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?

U're shitting us ba?
U're actually "worried" abt satan blessing or not?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Cyynthia(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7 post=59844524[/s:
]Can Satan bless?[s]
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by youngdabold(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
kizyalex10:
u re talking too much,if. This is hw anti christ unite the church nd make significant impact to the world,unlike d other counterpart that live flamboyantly. Nd turn it's members to mmm,then am ready to be a follower of the anti christ.mtcheew,my dear don't waste ur ink.
my point is dat u have no right to call him anti christ,whether ge actually is or not
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
chiamaka4g:
No he can't. That is why he cursed you.
pirry him. he is a big fool. by the way, where and how did such a pic come about, @dp. that man must be thoroughly ashamed. black ass
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by makoota: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?
Satan cannot bless but Pope Francis can bless.
Let me tell you something, if you meet him, he can never judge you like the way you have judged him. He will greet you like that little guy. But you, who claim to be self righteous, have already judged him to be Satan.
Now, have you done the will of Christ or Satan?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by czarina(f): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Instead make him give am money,na kiss and hug him dey give am,na who kiss and hug epp?
;DYou think say na every body get money problem like you
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by makoota: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
emeogbo:

A demon can not bless my brother, they should take the boy for deliverance asap
You have judged. But Jesus says do not judge so that you will not be judged.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by 1metre: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Felixalex:

Ur moniker: Noworries but
Ur statement leaves a lot to worry about.... Are u ok bro?? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by dojowen(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?
only a Satan recognizes a Satan. for recognizing one, it means you are too. well done

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Bestie0309(f): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fadiga24:
This man commands so much respect in the world.

Carry on sir!

We don't use sir for Pope
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by GDex1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
A bunch of confused and spiritually DEAD people.
Who doesn't know that the pope is an anti Christ and that the Vatican is the seat of Satan?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by impossible27(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
GDex1:
Who doesn't know that the pope is an anti Christ and that the Vatican is the seat of Satan?
yeah. spread by your pastor I guess
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by dreamangel: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
emeogbo:

May it be for you as you have written

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by madgoat(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?

Ur mumu never do u abi?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
wayne4loan:
The Pope Blessed A Boy That Was Missing For Just A Day , Who Will Bless Buhari That Went Missing For 103days

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
czarina:
;DYou think say na every body get money problem like you
I agree with you,but I have never read about you on Forbes or hear your name as one of the richest people in Nigeria before,so that makes two of us tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
if am the mother of that boy after pope kissing and blessing, i stil bless him with his size of cane

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
if am the mother of that boy after pope kissing and blessing, i stil bless him with his size of cane too
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Throwback: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
emeogbo:

For deliverance with another demon or pastorpreneur?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by OnowuOra(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?
yes bro just like he blessed Nigeria with Buhari, APC and Boko boys
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by nairanaira12: 3:11am On Aug 27, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?

Is that what your foolish, thoughtless, self-seeking pastors told you that the Pope is Satan? Or you got this stupid idea from your very dead brain and decayed mind?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by nairanaira12: 3:17am On Aug 27, 2017
emeogbo:

Is that what they taught you in your empty church or it came from your rabid mind?

What makes you think you or your church is better than the Catholic Church.

What makes you think your pastor or GO is closer to God than the Pope?

What makes you feel you will enter heaven and Catholics will not?

Have you even seen the book of life and are sure your name is written in it?

I challenge you to produce answers, it just shut your cursed mouth up.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by nairanaira12: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2017
GDex1:

Who doesn't know?

Where did you get the knowledge from?

Who told you the story?

The Holy Spirit or your cursed human spirit?

You are useless fool if you can't produce an answer
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by Etianwanokon: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=NoWorries7 post=59844524]Can Satan bless?[/quote
You call him Satan? Ask God to forgive you.
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by zonax(m): 3:40am On Aug 27, 2017
NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?
Can Satan take person brain like he take your own ni
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by mayor1012003(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2017
You're so stupid to stupor! Arindin Agba

NoWorries7:
Can Satan bless?
Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by czarina(f): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I agree with you,but I have never read about you on Forbes or hear your name as one of the richest people in Nigeria before,so that makes two of us tongue tongue
that one concern you, see your name sef, enemyofprogress undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.