Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Her Tears. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Her Tears. (637 Views)

Tears Of The Meacenas / Love With Bitter Tears 18+ / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Tears. by Teco2(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Copyright:Lukman JIBRIN

No part of this story maybe reproduced, stored and transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the writer.

This is my first story...... your criticisms are highly welcome..... Enjoy!

It was my first day at work. I went to my Boss's office to give him the document he demanded for. Unfortunately, he was not in the office. I kept the document on the table and as I was about moving out, his phone rang.... Ah! he had forgotten his phone on the table....but where was he? yes! his office wasn't lock, so obviously he could be within the company's premises. I tried so hard to ignore the ringing phone but then, I found myself turning back to pick the call.... I stretched out my hand but a part of me warned me to desist from answering calls that weren't meant for me.....my eyes were on the phone's screen.... Ten missed calls.... the caller must be desperate.... on the phone screen, MY WIFE is displayed.

Yes! it was my Boss's wife calling.... then, I decided to answer the call, at least, to tell her that her husband was not in the office and when he returns, I will inform him about her call... but before I could open my mouth, her broken voice came through the phone.

"Darling, please we want you back.... Your little princess and I want you back home.... please come back, she has been crying and asking of your whereabouts.... please, forgive us if we have wrong you ..but please come, even for her sake"

I was speechless. I was moved. her voice reminded me of my mother....How she cried everyday on account of her useless husband --my father.... He would left me and my mother for two weeks or so spending his fortune on prostitutes and when he returned, My mother would got the beating of her life for simply asking the question of

"Where have you been? "

I was only eight years old, I was unable to defend my mother but I came to hate men (including my father) who forces tears out of a woman's eye.... even a single drop. And my father's reckless life style caused the death of my father.... both died of HIV /AIDs.

"Hello.... Hello.... aren't you going to say anything? "

that was the voice of my Boss's wife on the phone.

"I... I... this..... but.... but madam, this.... not your husband " I stammered.
She abruptly ended the call. I kept the phone back on. the table and walked out of the office. Outside the office, someone told that my Boss was in the office of a young lady in charge of finance. I went to the office... honestly, I didn't know what came over me, perhaps, it was the thought of my Boss wife that clouded my mind because instead of knocking at the door, I abruptly threw the door opened and behold, My boss and the young lady were deeply kissing.... I was shocked, the young lady covered her face in shame and my boss was furious.

"What's the hell wrong with you... you don't know how to knock before coming in? " He snapped.

"I... I... I'm sorry sir.... "I managed to said.

"What do you want? " he asked

"I went to your office, you were not there and I was told you were here... I actually brought the documents your asked for "

"Alright.... Go back to my office and wait for me.... I'll be there in a jiffy.. and next time, knock the door before you come in"

"Yes sir" I said and left.

Now, I understood why my Boss abandoned his family and next day, I visited his wife after someone directed me to his house. I had told my Boss that my brother was severely sick and I was to take him to the hospital. That was a big lie because I had no brother at all. On visiting his wife and seeing her, I could not believe my eyes, damn it! she was a beautiful woman..! tall, fair in complexion, her pointed nose beautifully placed like an arrow in a bow, her eyes were like shining stars in the middle of the night... I simply could not figure out why my Boss would abandoned his beautiful wife and ran after an ugly LovePeddler like Cynthia.... what are men looking for? I wondered.

His wife was happy when I told her that I was her husband"s employee.... I also told that I was the one that received her call the other day and I promised to talk and convinced her husband to return back to them. She was very happy and thanked me for "Your wonderful gesture"

In the evening of the same day, I visited Cynthia and thank God, my Boss was not around.... I wasted no time to tell he my reason of coming to her house.

"Stay away from my Boss"

"And why is that " she asked

"Don't you know that my Boss is a married man?..... are you aware that my boss abandoned his wife and daughter because of you "

"wait young man, How is that my fault that her husband abandoned her and ran after me? "

"Yes, it's your fault.... because of all the young bachelors in this city, you find no one but a married old man to mess around with "

"Don't be ridiculous.... look, I think this conversation is over... leave my house... and let me advice you.... learn to mind your business or else you'll regret interfering in my private life "

"Oh no pretty one.... A pretty woman like you should not be angry... it makes her look ugly"

Saying this, I moved closer to her and hold her hands. she hold mine too, tightly. there was a connection, she stared at me with passion, it was as if she had been waiting for this moment.... then, like two lovely couple, our lips met, we kissed.... the kissed was so deep, then, I suddenly broke away from her.

"Ah! I can see from your eyes, you really enjoy this.... and believe me, you'll get more of this if you stay away from our Boss"

she was speechless like a woman conquered by passion.... indeed, she was conquered... I turned back to leave but she called me back

"Thomas.... Yes, I need you to be with me"

And she rushed to me, forced her lips into my mouth.... we kissed and dragged me into her bedroom where we had sex....

"Oh Thomas.... you are sweet.... strong and sweet.... You make me feel like a woman.... you're amazing on bed.... look, I agree to break wit your boss, just to be with you.... Ah! to be with you forever " She said.

I smiled.... I knew my magic had worked.
Re: Her Tears. by Teco2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
thanks
Re: Her Tears. by Teco2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
who is following?
Re: Her Tears. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Teco2:
who is following?
Nice story.. Continue pleaseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Her Tears. by Cindymorgan(f): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation / Book Review: Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous / Need 4 Writers For Multi Niche Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.