Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . (529 Views)

Man Who Went To Bury His Father In-law Shot Dead In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . by auntysimbiat(f): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-444CM4QIxvU/WaGtX_6mWbI/AAAAAAAAfiI/3YYAkX1sJ5EKCR9ny7vBH-IDY30hCzBKACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170826_181125.png[/img]

Police in Kabuchai Constituency, Bungoma County, Kenya, are holding a man who attempted to bury his mother alive, following a land dispute. Efforts by 40-year-old Chris Wamalwa to bury his mother were thwarted by people who were passing nearby. .

They heard the woman crying for help and went to check. They rushed to the scene and found the suspect struggling to bury his mother in a pit latrine that was halfway dug. .

Ms Beatrice Nasaka narrated how her son had forced her to allocate him the land, which she had already sold. “I am a widow and my only property will save me from poverty. .

I had sold a piece of plot so that I can use the money for my personal needs and when my son heard of the sale, he rushed to my home and demanded for a share. He attempted to bury me after he failed to get what he wanted,” claimed the victim. .

Ms Nasaka said she had bought a one-acre piece of land for her son in a neighbouring village. Area village elder, Ronald Umbu, said they took the suspect to Nalondo police camp.

cc lalasticlala Seun

Source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/08/man-arrested-while-attempting-to-bury.html
Re: Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . by auntysimbiat(f): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . by sarrki(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kenya again ?

I now understand tonyebarcanista that Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all ramifications
Re: Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . by NCP: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thank God, no need for NCAN tribal diss.

Re: Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . by iluvdonjazzy: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
in late Sam Loco Efe words, 'OKOTOMIKHUETE'

Re: Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
a bullet to the back of the head, will quickly get rid of these demons roaming.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Humans Right Lawyer Around Lekki Lagos? / Photos And Video Of A Drunken Nigerian Police Officer Sleeping In Mud / Man Flees After Beating Pregnant Lover To Death In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.