Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? (1908 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Icepie(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
Is there really any justification in cheating?
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Freiburger(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2010
Every married real man know that cheating is sometimes inevitable. actually, no real man ever want to cheat on his wife it just comes. But when its knocks it will then be the responsibility of that real G to prove his apology with his future behaviour if is lucky to find pardon in the face of the wife he cheated on. And in most cases such thing never repeats itself again.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
Just got a headache reading undecided

@Topic. . .tough one.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Realestdude: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
There isn't any justification for cheating even if i indulge in it,no reason whatsoever.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by ayettymama(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2010
There is no justification for cheating

but all men can justify thier cheating!
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Scooby1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2010
@poster no justification whatso ever to cheat on ur gf/wife, why would you want to hurt ur precious one like that ? If there is a problem in the relationship the best to do is to work things out with ur partner rather than cheating on her that is just damn this respectful. If both parties can longer work things out best thing to do is to quit the relationship (last resort).
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by kayc33(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
ayettymama:

There is no justification for cheating

but all men can justify their cheating!

yeah! men are created to cheat cool
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Freiburger(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
iice:

Just got a headache reading undecided

@Topic. . .tough one.

But it's better saying the truth than twisting the topic.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2010
Cheating on a Partner especially a spouse is highly degrading, unacceptable and inexcusable.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2010
The justification is, some women hunt for married men even when the know the man is married. Some women tempt and compel men to cheat.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Freiburger(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
eina:

The justification is, some women hunt for married men even when the know the man is married. Some women tempt and compel men to cheat.

nice point dude.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by H2O2: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
Here's another one of Pyromaniac's Rules

Adopt a no tolerance philosophy on cheating.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by ayettymama(f): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2010
Freiburger:

nice point dude.

wat

this jargons??

does it no longer take 2 to tango?
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by madlady(f): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2010
Icepie:

Is there really any justification in cheating?

I am sure a cheat will find reasons. cry
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Scooby1(m): 1:56am On Feb 21, 2010
Hello Madlady, how are you? smiley
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by madlady(f): 1:58am On Feb 21, 2010
^ Hello U, long time no see.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Scooby1(m): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2010
am ok, u went yaradua on me grin. Been searching 4 u
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by iice(f): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2010
Freiburger:

But it's better saying the truth than twisting the topic.

What's there to twist in a straightforward topic? undecided
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Icepie(f): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]this virus cal'd cheating, guess when u ve got it,there's no way out than to give LAME xcuses! IS IT CURABLE? I wonder
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by DualCore1: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2010
No be today e start, dont blame us.

Oga Solo had 1000.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by Freiburger(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2010
iice:

What's there to twist in a straightforward topic? undecided

Alright, so what's the straitforward truth? but i saw you telling the poster that the topic was a tough one, now its straight forward one, lo. I know i will hear cheating is bad, of course we all conderms it but it keeps repeating itself amongs celebrities, so the reason why it will always happen is what some of us are trying to defend.
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by iice(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
Freiburger:

Alright, so what's the straitforward truth? but i saw you telling the poster that the topic was a tough one, now its straight forward one, lo. I know i will hear cheating is bad, of course we all conderms it but it keeps repeating itself amongs celebrities, so the reason why it will always happen is what some of us are trying to defend.

Erhhh like seriously, what you on about?
Re: Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? by r231(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
sometimes yea

there is a reason for everything

(1) (Reply)

Gwari N Hausa Boys Ar D Worst Guys U Cn Date. / Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend / How Tall Is Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.