Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Toni Payne Divorces 9ice On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Divorces 9ice On Stage (1506 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Payne Divorces 9ice On Stage by amebono1: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
She didn’t have to say much. Well, maybe she didn’t have much to say. The five minute or less that erstwhile wife of pop singer 9ice, Toni Payne Akande, spent on The Future Awards stage last Sunday would have passed without strings until she ended her talk by introducing herself without her marital suffix- Akande.

The self-assertive independent entrepreneur and talent manager had come up stage to introduce Kefee’s performance, which she did well reciting her well-memorised script and then finishing up with the rude shock-  ‘I’m Toni Payne’. This is coming in her first major public appearance holding about six weeks after the press release announcing her separation from husband, Abolore Akande aka, 9ice.

And while fans of the couple, especially those of 9ice who initially applauded the union, are busy hoping and praying for a re-union, wife Toni is busy having a ball and showing it off to those who care to see, consciously omitting the last name that once made her headlines. If her actions and gestures are not a facade, then optimists of the couples reunion may need a miracle to see their prayers answered.

Abolore and Toni (Nee Payne)were married at a Surulere registry in Lagos in August, 2008. They are blessed with a baby boy, Zion.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=15827&z=31
Re: Toni Payne Divorces 9ice On Stage by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2010
I can't laugh, this is ridiculous.
Re: Toni Payne Divorces 9ice On Stage by easyemoney(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
i really feel for her, the baby she is carrying even makes it worse
Re: Toni Payne Divorces 9ice On Stage by 9ja4eva: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
For whatever reason 9ice no try

(1) (Reply)

Good Look For Black Women: / My Wife Approved Of My Relationship With Muma Gee In The Jungle – Emeka Ike / Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.