Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier (40848 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Rotjijatau(m): 2:20am On Aug 27, 2017
When I saw this photo, I was amazed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by mikeycharles(m): 2:35am On Aug 27, 2017
The good old days, I could remember when I was younger, I'd watch home movies with my brother, we'd laugh and play but I'm getting older and I can't get back those days where things were simple like eating rice and beans, playing video games, mom telling me what to do. What I'm trying to say is that life keeps getting boring as time passes, I miss the good old days, things have changed, I've changed.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Ahhh... Igbo Jews won't like this

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by madridguy(m): 2:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Sai Baba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Seguntimmy(m): 3:05am On Aug 27, 2017
So, papa also enjoy life as a military man, eating while a wine glass is also on the standby to be gulped.
But, many Nigerians can't do that now that the economy has downslided because of....,..........,........
U knw d rest

43 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by sarrki(m): 3:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Seguntimmy:
So, papa also enjoy life as a military man, eating while a wine glass is also on the standby to be gulped.
But, many Nigerians can't do that now that the economy has downslided because of....,..........,........
U knw d rest

Those that looted us dry over the years
.especially oga Jonah

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by morbeta(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2017
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman... grin grin

The pix justified that Buhari is indeed a god of hardship, the table where his rice and beans with a tumbler of stout is being attended to, said it all grin grin

He should stop saying that he never took alcohol... grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by SmartPunter(m): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Old thisngs have passed away.........

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by sarrki(m): 3:54am On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman.

God forbid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Jirate(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2017
Rotjijatau:

How About This?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by omenkaLives(m): 5:43am On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
This man fine sha.....see as he resemble Apostle Sulieman... grin grin
Thought I was the only one who noticed that. cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by omenkaLives(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Jirate:

How About This?
We've seen this too. Looks like the picture of someone recuperating after having a close brush with death. We wish him a very speedy recovery.

Now you can take a good look at yourself and ask God why he has kept you healthy despite demonstrating such obvious character of someone who doesn't deserve that..

Smh.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Karlovich: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2017
buhari eating gworo and drinking burukutu, vegetable cow and evil murderer

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Rotjijatau(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari eating gworo and drinking burukutu, vegetable cow and evil murderer
May God Almighty in heaven forgive you, Amen!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by 7lives: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Jirate:

How About This?

https://www.nairaland.com/3616033/president-muhammadu-buhari-past-present/1
Buhari is a very good looking man, ONLY THOSE WHO do not wish to grow old say rubbish about old people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by dreamworld: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2017
grin
Stock fish eating stock fish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Kakamorufu(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
buhari enjoy wella back then oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by blackaxe78: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2017

Jonathan and his cronies finished Nigeria!

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by seguno2: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2017
Rotjijatau:

Amazed that a man is eating?
Or amazed that he could eat but many Nigerians are unable to eat due to his vision-less and corrupt administration?
What were you amazed about?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by NickFabin(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2017
I love the discipline involved in being a military officer.
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by ActionsShure: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Abeg make una free this man na.
I rem how we worshipped a wide range of massive tif called jona and patience.
Now na bubu.
So u mean bubu sef dey cancel beer
Men
See men
Buh dis our bubu can like to lean.
Table
Lean
Glass of beer..lean
Plate and food
Lean
Abi na turkey he dey use fork and knife dey chao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by rezzy: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Una try
Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Nonybb: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Look at his Daur cow head. I hate this beast

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by ActionsShure: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Get lost.
Local scammer
chijioke19947:
i said it and those who subscribe won with me and because of the the massive win yesterday today's fixed game 150 odd given out for five thousand naira call or whatsapp if interested see number below

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by KevinDein: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2017
HFB

Handsome Fulani Bloke

akthedream:
Ahhh... Igbo Jews won't like this
Those ones hate everyone and everything.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by seguno2: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Jimmyokolo:
Sai Baba... Enjoyment officer from day one

Na so oh.
The hypocrite abandoned his zombie followers to gnashing their teeth inside recession of Nigeria while he was chilling in the other room of London pretending to be sick.
Na which kain wahala gbese we buy for market so?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by dapyd1(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2017
He ate, So?

Do you really know the mess the last administration and his have put this country through.

I don't care about political parties. So, spare me.

Jonathan and Buhari are both clueless and corrupt as hell. At least this one is fighting one-sided corruption, even though it's on paper. We are yet to see any conviction.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by Nonybb: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Look at his Daura cow head. I hate this beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier by omoiyalayi(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2017
He now dine & wine on golden table with golden plate and silver spoon

Who says your condition no go change for better?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.