Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (13857 Views)

The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Fchristo:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i caught them in my room having sex. I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home � saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment. A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.
Wickedness
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2017
kullozone:
Y'all shouldn't waste your time advising this one jare! He'll still accept her, I know his type.

That your friend na "main boy"... I've done that shii couple of times before but never got caught cheesy

True talk. For him to be asking what to do means that he still has it in mind to forgive her.

Gosh!!!! Just send them out and move on with your life. End of story.

What OP should have posted here is how he plan to do thanksgiving upon receiving this divine revelation.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Fchristo:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i caught them in my room having sex. I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home � saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment. A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.

Send the girl packing and end all communications with her.

Buy your friend a bottle of beer for helping you reveal the kind of girl she is.

After that end your friendship with him. Such a man can kill you.

Don't tell me you plan on taking her back. Forgive but NEVER forget.

End of discussion.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Send the girl packing and end all communications with her.

Buy your friend a bottle of beer for helping you reveal the kind of girl she is.

After that end your friendship with him. Such a man can kill you.

Don't tell me you plan on taking her back. Forgive but NEVER forget.

End of discussion.

Thanks so much, this is really wise

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by IMASTEX: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
blackaxe78:

Use her for money rituals!

As for your friend, poison him in coming months when you cant be suspected
Lol. . .guy take am easy ohhh. Even though your comment is expected reference to your username.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
IMASTEX:

Lol. . .guy take am easy ohhh. Even though your comment is expected reference to your username.
That's because l need good help on best thing to do
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by elderhimself(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
As someone rightly said, use both of them for money rituals.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:

So what did you use to CUT them sad
With your marchet
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Fchristo:

My friend has killed me oh
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by hooklover: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Trust a woman at ur own peril... Pussy not ur right but a privilege... It's only ur own while u around..
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

So what did you use to CUT them sad
I cut them with your head bro
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fchristo:

Finally, am out
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by hooklover: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Her pussy is only urs wen u be with her dear... That u train her does not make her pussy not to be used to her satisfaction.....
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Paschez(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
blackaxe78:

..kikikikikiki.. Badt boy
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 5:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Paschez:
..kikikikikiki.. Badt boy
Thanks
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by alen4smith(m): 5:21am On Sep 21, 2017
dlashondra:

let her go ,she is an ingrate and an unfaithful girl, if you forgive them they may kill you i
the story is watery!
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Which movie is dz
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
BANGERLEE1:
Which movie is dz
Isoko movie
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Fchristo:

My girlfriend coming back to beg oh,what is your advise as a Christian
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2021
blackaxe78:

Really
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
blackaxe78:

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.