₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,151 members, 3,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 25 September 2017 at 03:46 AM

Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License (166 Views)

Avanset VCE Exam Simulator / Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by Imakeherdrip(m): 6:21am On Aug 27
Petroleum engineering can be a very difficult career -- especially when you do not have the tiniest bit of experience -- we were never taught the right way in our federal schools. Not too worry, I've got really gooooooood news for those of you interested in reservoir engineering (an aspect of petroleum engieering). Schlumberger eclipse reservoir simulator with unending license key is up for grabs. If you stay in Benin --- even better!!!!!

Reasons why you need to understand and simulate a reservoir given the necessary petrophysical properties
1. With the very fast pace of technology in the oil and gas industry, a reservoir simulation software will definitely be a veeeeeeery big plus to your resume(bagging a first class hons isn't really a big deal anymore, experience in this software matters if you want to stay relevant in the field of petroleum reservoir engineering).
2. You get to really understand the core concept of petroleum reservoir engineering.
3. It's pretty understandable -- for undergraduates, graduates, masters students, reservoir engineers.

Call me for yours ASAP...
Let's take world of reservoir engineering a step further...

Techlog software --- coming sooooooon, stay tuned!!!!
Re: Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by Imakeherdrip(m): 6:42am On Aug 27
The software comes with the reference manual preinstalled in it.
I also have 2 lab manuals for you to drive home the points....

Re: Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by CovenantSam: 12:09pm On Aug 27
Imakeherdrip, how much does it cost?
Re: Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by Imakeherdrip(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27
CovenantSam:
Imakeherdrip, how much does it cost?

Chicken change!
Beep me 08169103459
Re: Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:36am On Aug 28
Still available...
I'm working on techlog, will be made available soon....
Do not go anywhere...
Re: Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by Imakeherdrip(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29
today's update
Re: Schlumberger Eclipse Reservoir Simulator With Unending License by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14
Techlog is now available!!!!!

(0) (Reply)

ASUU Give Conditions To End Strike / All Varsities Admission Cut Off Marks Released-check Your School. / 2017/2018 Futo Post-utme Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.