Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength (9100 Views)

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by nazzyon(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2017
10 Bible Quotes for Love, Hope and Strength
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound,” Romans 15:13

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand,” Isaiah 41:10

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life,” John 6:47

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love,” 1 John 4:7-8

“Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go,” Joshua 1:7-9

“He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away,” Revelation 21:4

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope,” Jeremiah 29:11

“But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble,” Psalm 37:39

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,” Philippians 4:13

http://www.theguildng.com/10-bible-quotes-for-love-hope-and-strength/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by Ololanla: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Okay
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by Freethought(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Yes
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by Redoil: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2017
Tn much fear tension confusion and fustration in our country May we find solace and succor in the name of the almighty God who created hevean and earth....
share this message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by swiz123(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2017
If only everyone in Nigeria had these 3 qualities, Nigeria would have been a better place
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2017
hhh
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by signified: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Educating ourselves without first teaching good morals of such is breeding our descendants to become clever devils..

1 Like

Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by themoon: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2017
More oil to your cup.
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by Invisibleojay(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Thank God alert wake me up on this beautiful Sunday from pullerbee.com when I get no offering.O Lord you are the most high let me go and pay my tithe.
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by Meel: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by cooljoe(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
john 3v16 - 4 God so loved d word dat He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have external life. that is love unmatched.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by tutaboi(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2017
I feel good reading the words of good....it really gives me hope

2 Likes

Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by myqel(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
I like that Isaiah 41:10 part
Re: 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength by EagleScribes: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
The LORD appeared to me in a faraway place and said, "I love you with an everlasting love. So I will continue to show you my kindness. - (Jeremiah 31:3, GWT=

(1) (Reply)

Disciplining A Christian Child: The Difference Between Discipline And Punishment / Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? / Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.