Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,627 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Every Week Use Game Under Charlton To Draw And This One,one Banker Has Not Fail - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Every Week Use Game Under Charlton To Draw And This One,one Banker Has Not Fail (10523 Views)

Lunchtime Sure Banker Near Me: A Guide To The Best Places To Eat / Many Will Fail This - Photo / 80% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Week Use Game Under Charlton To Draw And This One,one Banker Has Not Fail by DennisMoore(f): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2017
STILL WORKING LIKE MAGIC THE YEAR 2017/18 ENGLISH SEASON MONEY COME TO ME POOLS DICTIONARY EBOOK IT CONTAINS 7 POWER PACKED CURRENT SYSTEMS WHICH INCLUDES IF AFC WIMBLEDON AT NUMBER 21 AWAY TO DRAW AND AT HOME TO FAIL WITH ATTACHMENT OF 3 DRAWS EACH WHICH DREW 15XX29XX43 TO DRAW AND IN WEEK 7 AND WEEK 08 WE HAVE ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OPERATION OF MORECAMBE AT 34 AWAY TO DRAW WITH 3 DRAWS BY NUMBER AND TO FAIL AT 34 HOME AND TO DRAW 3 FIXED DRAWS IN WEEK08 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OPERATION OF IF GRIMSBY AT 39 AWAY TO DRAW IN WEEK09 AND TO FAIL AT HOME IN WEEK10 TO PROCURE ANY ONE WEEK OF YOUR CHOICE COST #20,000 REMEMBER IN EVERY WEEK FOR 7 WEEKS COUNT 7 UP AND 7 DOWN FROM GILLINGHAM TO FORM A STRONG PAIR. AND THE ABOVE EBOOK COSTS 50K

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Plateau LG / Words Ending With '- ia' / "I'd rather" game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.