Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos (82336 Views)

David Cries Out New 800 Million House Flooded With Water / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Iceberg3: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Buhari sef grin

1 Like

Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
canalily:
unthon ur apple pls
Hahahahaha

Who exactly are you young man?. Lol

Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by SammyJac(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
EVEN HOUSTON TEXAS IN US IS FLOODED
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin shocked grin

Wow!!!

It would have been glorious if the man had drowned from the flood invasion.

I hope those property are truly damaged beyond repairs.

Climate change and global warming is real but Africans especially Nigerians will never take precautions to avert tragedies associated with it.

They continue to build on water channels and block drainages with heap of refuse.

We can't blame the government every time things go wrong. Nigerians often times are the ones woefully wrong.

Rubbish!
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by canalily(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha

Who exactly are you young man?. Lol
am ur heart mender, am here 4ur happines nd whole apple
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by chijioke17(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
That pic though
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fine Sofa
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oga sorry, blame it on Buhari and his APC cabal.
Vote apc and bubu in 2019 to rule the arewa and the afonjas cos we ND don secede
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
canalily:
am ur heart mender, am here 4ur happines nd whole apple
You are really funny

Wonder how many has fallen to your gimmicks. grin cheesy
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
Sorry oooo....he is in need of this comfort.

2 pumps and you scream "Mummy" before ejaculating
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by canalily(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
thornapple:

You are really funny

Wonder how many has fallen to your gimmicks. grin cheesy
just only you nd am willing to keep u 4real 4life. Ur happines is my passion....huhundecided
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
No b small thing o...that flood no be here

Benue state is totally useless..I cant help itself, nor cater for the needs of the people.thanks to the governor's who have nothing to offer
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by ottohan: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkalives go and save your state from flood
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by sisisioge: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Haa! Lord have mercy! Poor man.
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by nairanaira12: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
thornapple:
This is the definition of bleeped up.

Are you Octavia of the Sky People? shocked
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by MozartBethoven: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
WHO GET DIS LOAD. grin
morbeta:
WHO GET DIS LOAD.
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by mystmoze(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
i would never forget my experience at logo 2 last year..immediately after my exam i packed up immediately to a safer ground even with ASUU strike i am sleeping peacefully in makurdi going home only wen ASUU gives it red or green light ...sorry sir jst move to a higher ground
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
preetymee:
This one small nw. Come to lekki.
really.. Where in lekki
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by godson4u79(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Amen ooo

oluseyiforjesus:
WATER is still better than FIRE, water can still allow u pick things but FIRE eh.............
I pray Fire won't visit us ooo
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by seniorkachion(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nigerians should flee from flood prone areas.
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by pezeji(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
it was really bad, i felt for dem wen i visited there today
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
ayamprecious:
grin
God willing doesn't affect them.anybody can call God. grin grin
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by lema1222: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
nawao
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by amuokuko: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Holyfield1:
Hope that's not Lekki grin

Read before asking Ajuju ndi ishi..
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by smd837(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
he prayed dat God should open d flood gate of heaven let it rain, eventually God answered him
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Glorygrace(f): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
It indeed rained cat and dog (heavily) last night with a lot of properties destroyed.
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by princepeter566: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
someone should please/help me tell Orton that we don't Ned drainages, he should please buy like two canoe each for every one
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by EvieP(f): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
onye nweanyi gbaa gi ume
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
canalily:
just only you nd am willing to keep u 4real 4life. Ur happines is my passion....huhundecided
You sound like you have years of experience in toasting. Hahahahahaha
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you Octavia of the Sky People? shocked

Lol
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by canalily(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
thornapple:

You sound like you have years of experience in toasting. Hahahahahaha
u r just my experience, i watch ur pix nd saw a broken apple, am an apple binder, so i noticed that there is a garden on ur face where roses grow.... Pls could u gv me ur apple to mend nd glue without patches and scarsundecided am here 4u
Re: Man's House Flooded In Benue In The Middle Of The Night. Photos by Lonergem: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sorry For Your Loss

Wait you still got time to snap this and upload it on facebook grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / Building Plans For Your Taste / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.