Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir (3208 Views)

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir / Is The One Who Dies Of The Coronavirus Disease A Martyr? / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Laugh rolling on the floor . . . . . . . . brother empiree ..stop fooling yourself. everything you said sufi is "is from adam abdullah" .. and you say sufi is a form of worshipping ALLAH. Am very sure rasul knows n0thing about sufi..awon sheik yin lo daale. . OK..let me play along.. I ACCEPT EVERYTHING YOU SAY SUFI IS.. ehn eri re wa da? u sugarcoated what sufi is really is.. u intend to use oyinbo(english) to hide everything that sufi is.. HOW ON EARTH CAN WHAT RASUL DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BE A FORM OF WORSHIP? ehn e yato si aw0n jew ati christian niyen..u claim to follow rasul but its clear that you people do not..1.sufi is belief and duty:AS LONG AS THAT BELIEF AND DUTY DOES NOT MATCH WITH RASUL'S OWN..its kufru.2.Research&seeking for knowledge:IF ITS NOT ACCORDING TO RASUL'S OWN.. its kufru. .and these go for everything else you say.. u start shouting tasawuf&sufi(ALLAH calls us muslims, rasul calls us Ahlusunnah).WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CALL MUSLIMS SUFI? pure nonsense. . . . . .
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Laugh pissing my pants LPMP. . . congregational taraweeh in ramadan MUST be done when 3 quater of the night has passed. . and rasul performed it 3rice and he stopped coming.. when people start performing it individually inside mosque, that is why umar corrected them..since rasul has performed it in jammah, one person can lead. .instead of performing it individually.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .congregational taraweeh done by after isha is bida. . . so ti ye yin. . you can never know that in sufi religion na. . u no follow rasul . .na aw0n baba tijani una dey follow. .wey dem go give u list of nafilat and adkar. . awon olodo. .una go hear . .NAFILAT ORU ONI. .RAKAT META, KULI HUALAWU META META LORI IDURO KOOKAN.. SUBHANALAH 99 LEYIN SALAMO. .SALATU FATHI META META. . #laughing hysterically# . . . hahahahahahahahaha. . instead make them perform taraweeh ni oru, nafilat bida ni w0n ma ma ki. . .3G3olo
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Empiree & AbuUthaymeen, Oremeji ti k'iyarawon, akobani ki'yarawon.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuUthaymeen,

it is clear now that you are low IQ.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aqeedah dont mean just believe. . belief in salat,Belief in hajj ni aqeedah? olodo ni e. . . aqeedah is like a means of transport . . . .meawhile hajj, zakat,salat are like destinations. . belief in hajj, zakat, salat, fasting, doesnt make u a muslim rara ati rara. . Believe in ALLAH, HOLY BOOKS, PROPHETS, ANGELS,JUGEMENT DAY and QADAR.... That is aqeedah. . So ti ye e. . Sufi religion will never teach u that coz they are not part of islam... . . . . . . . . .LAUGHING. . O YA QUOTE ANYWHERE WHERE OUR SCHOLARS YOU MENTIONED SUPPORTS QURAN COMPETITION O. . QUOTE THE TIRA WEA DEY SAY IT AND ITS PAGE NUMBER AND WHAT THEY SAID. . . . . . . . . .O ya am waiting o. . #laughing# ..BETTER START PRACTISING SUNNAH ..all this ur awawi na whashile o- @iamgenius, make sense fall on you
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
O YA QUOTE ANYWHERE WHERE OUR SCHOLARS YOU MENTIONED SUPPORTS QURAN COMPETITION O. . QUOTE THE TIRA WEA DEY SAY IT AND ITS PAGE NUMBER AND WHAT THEY SAID. . . . . . . . . .O ya am waiting o. . #laughing# ..
Sheikh Bin Baz On Qur'an Competition

(Part No. 8; Page No. 55)

It is a good and appreciated precedent to encourage students to practice memorization, to hold exams for them, and to offer them scholarships and prizes to encourage and motivate them as well as others to do good. Such is a good, blessed, and appreciated work.

http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/fatawaChapters.aspx?languagename=en&View=Page&PageID=976&PageNo=1&BookID=14

Sheikh Uthaymeen

https://islamqa.info/en/156560

havent seen that of Albani yet
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Empiree:
Sheikh Bin Baz On Qur'an Competition

(Part No. 8; Page No. 55)

It is a good and appreciated precedent to encourage students to practice memorization, to hold exams for them, and to offer them scholarships and prizes to encourage and motivate them as well as others to do good. Such is a good, blessed, and appreciated work.

http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/fatawaChapters.aspx?languagename=en&View=Page&PageID=976&PageNo=1&BookID=14

Sheikh Uthaymeen

https://islamqa.info/en/156560

havent seen that of Albani yet

ehn eri ti sheik mu wa da?#laughing# . . . all our sheik told us NOT TO FOLLOW THEIR FATWA IF THEY DID NOT BRING PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH . .#lobatan
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
AhluSunnah:
ehn eri ti sheik mu wa da?#laughing# . . . all our sheik told us NOT TO FOLLOW THEIR FATWA IF THEY DID NOT BRING PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH . .#lobatan
Goan ask him. My point is, he committed bid'a or not?
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Empiree:
See rhetorical question.. ofcourse he gave fatwa that it is allowed.. its people that will follow the fatwa that will measure the fatwa with kitabwasunnah. . shey u see him for quran recitation cerem0ny ni abi he himself is a competitor? he did bida ke?#laughing#. . .he didnt do bida o.. its called itshad(mistake). . . just like ibn taymiyyah that said tesubah is allowed and he didnt bring any proof..its itshihad...also is the issue of hijab..said to leave face is allowed.. its ishiad. . .#our scholars can make mistakes and we shouldnt follow their mistakes..and they also say we should n0t follow their mistakes or anything they say that do n0t have proof..indirectly meanx whenever they make mistakes, its n0t to be followed and its not really mistake because they have already clean themselves off it..its u that keep following the mistakes that is wrong. . ko le ye e..in sufi religion,following alfa ni evritin .4d
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
See rhetorical question.. ofcourse he gave fatwa that it is allowed.. its people that will follow the fatwa that will measure the fatwa with kitabwasunnah. . shey u see him for quran recitation cerem0ny ni abi he himself is a competitor? he did bida ke?#laughing#. . .he didnt do bida o.. its called itshad(mistake). . .
ur hypocrisy stinks. when scholars u love commit bid'a that perfectly fits ur definition of bid'a, u say they make mistake. But if others do the same you call them alhubda kufr.

U simply have no right to call people alhubid'a and kufr if u cannot acknowledge ur scholars do the same. For as long as u consider other ahlul bid'a, i will continue to bring this forward. Just that u are sincere and call a spade a spade, rather than boda kabiru cheesy

U however lack knowledge and wisdom on matter of ijtihad and even proper understanding of islamic text. Deal with it cool
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Empiree:
ur hypocrisy stinks. when scholars u love commit bid'a that perfectly fits ur definition of bid'a, u say they make mistake. But if others do the same you call them alhubda kufr.

U simply have no right to call people alhubid'a and kufr if u cannot acknowledge ur scholars do the same. For as long as u consider other ahlul bid'a, i will continue to bring this forward. Just that u are sincere and call a spade a spade, rather than boda kabiru cheesy

U however lack knowledge and wisdom on matter of ijtihad and even proper understanding of islamic text. Deal with it cool
Despite my explanations on bida, ahlu bidah, conditions to meet before becoming kafir, kufru and itshiad...u still dont understand. read my explanations again. . thank you. . am a proud muslim while u a proud sufi. . . very much different. .anyways. . OYO lo wa
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Despite my explanations on bida, ahlu bidah, conditions to meet before becoming kafir, kufru and itshiad...u still dont understand. read my explanations again. . thank you. . am a proud muslim while u a proud sufi. . . very much different. .anyways. . OYO lo wa
and despite my explanations of essence of sufism you still dont understand. Read all my explanations again incuding sheikh Adam's profile (my thread) and the one i recently posted today. Thank u
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Empiree:
and despite my explanations of essence of sufism you still dont understand. Read all my explanations again incuding sheikh Adam's profile (my thread) and the one i recently posted today. Thank u
I do n0t argue with what adam said, the question is, are those acts, belief and sayings are done according to prophet muhammad command? AND WE ALL KNOW, ITS ABSOLUTELY NOT. AND THAT IS WHY UNA BE KAFIR. . . .IW
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I do n0t argue with what adam said, the question is, are those acts, belief and sayings are done according to prophet muhammad command? AND WE ALL KNOW, ITS ABSOLUTELY NOT. AND THAT IS WHY UNA BE KAFIR. . . .IW
O ti tan. No more disagreement since you can not refute him..goes to show that there is sufism in islam unlike your campaign nonsense that it is not. How everyone does it is none of ur business.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Empiree:
O ti tan. No more disagreement since you can not refute him..goes to show that there is sufism in islam unlike your campaign nonsense that it is not. How everyone does it is none of ur business.
INFACT THE NAME SUFI IS BIDA.. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING RASUL DIDNT DO AS WORSHIP IS BIDA.. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SUFI IS. . av refuted it. .infact this is the 3rd time. .read my posts again..#for the fact that u say salat is in islam doesnt make u a muslim, its how you perform that salat that matters# adam died a sufi. .thats y he is a kafir. he w0rshiped ALLAH with what rasul didnt.. so ti ye e
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
INFACT THE NAME SUFI IS BIDA..
sura ala ayah 19 grin cheesy grin

Everything else you said is bs cheesy

Now, where is jabatawiya in the Quran shocked

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:

Whenever you want to bring evidence from the Qur'an please check very well before you do so. This is your 2nd time you will do this, you don't have to lie in order to cover up your MISTAKES or LIES or BID'AAT. Let me teach you; Suhuf(Books Or Scriptures) is the plural of "Saheefah". Your own manhaj is "Suufiyu". I cann't type arabic on my phone now, it could have been better but I cann't. Dont you go to madrasah ni, abi your alfa only take you to ceremony and reading Qur'aan for rich people alone. Stay away from those shuyuukh of yours, and find a good Ahlusunnah(not AbuUthaymeen) Madrasah. May Allah Guide Us.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
Whenever you want to bring evidence from the Qur'an please check very well before you do so. This is your 2nd time you will do this, you don't have to lie in order to cover up your MISTAKES or LIES or BID'AAT. Let me teach you; Suhuf(Books Or Scriptures) is the plural of "Saheefah". Your own manhaj is "Suufiyu". I cann't type arabic on my phone now, it could have been better but I cann't.
Whats ur business here?. He asked question and i answered since he deliberately chose not to grasp my point all along.

Deal with it cool

How the word "sufi" came about is another subject. Abeg, comot for side
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
Whats ur business here?. He asked question and i answered since he deliberately chose not to grasp my point all along.

Deal with it cool

How the word "sufi" came about is another subject. Abeg, comot for side
You don't need to lie, misquoting the Qur'an. Saying what Allah didn't say.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
You don't need to lie, misquoting the Qur'an.
Again, please stay off this if you have no idea what's going on. Thanks.

He asked for the word andi showed him equivalent of it in the quran
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
Again, please stay off this if you have no idea what's going on. Thanks.

He asked for the word andi showed him equivalent of it in the quran
Equivalent! My Foot.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
Equivalent! My Foot.
See how u jumped in things u have no clue of. He didnt ask for meaning or manhaj. He asked for the word and sura ala aya 19 fit the inquiry. If i ask u where is salafi mentioned in the Quran, u probably would point to where Allah mentioned "salafa" (Sura Nisāa 22). Same shia would also claim shite (Sura 6:159) is mentioned in the quran which is true.

get over it
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
See how u jumped in things u have no clue of. He didnt ask for meaning or manhaj. He asked for the word and sura ala aya 19 fit the inquiry. If i ask u where is salafi mentioned in the Quran, u probably would point to where Allah mentioned "salafa". Same shia would also claim shite is mentioned in the quran which is true.

get over it
What is this one saying! Why are u twisting it? Olodo Ni E! So, how are both words(SUHUF & SUUFIY) relate?
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
What is this one saying! Why are u twisting it? Olodo Ni E! So, how are both words(SUHUF & SUUFIY) relate?
abeg,I don't have your time. He asked for the word and he got it. Period.

For your info, sufi is not arabic word.it was borrowed from English
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
abeg,I don't have your time. He asked for the word and he got it. Period.
Word wey you no even know its spelling.
[s]

For your info, sufi is not arabic word.it was borrowed from English
[/s] From English? My eye! Oga, E pada si ile-keu. Olodo ni yin sir.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:

LA hawla wa LA quwwata illa billaahi

WAllaahi you are really disgusting..... Since you have taken your lie to another level by lying against Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala, then I don't think I should be surprised when you lied on imam shaafi'i and myself....

Today is the day of arafah and you are gathering sins upon your back, all for what? To show that you have "hikmah" and "shut" the fool you discussing with?

You are pathetic, by Allaah....
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
Whenever you want to bring evidence from the Qur'an please check very well before you do so. This is your 2nd time you will do this, you don't have to lie in order to cover up your MISTAKES or LIES or BID'AAT. Let me teach you; Suhuf(Books Or Scriptures) is the plural of "Saheefah". Your own manhaj is "Suufiyu". I cann't type arabic on my phone now, it could have been better but I cann't. Dont you go to madrasah ni, abi your alfa only take you to ceremony and reading Qur'aan for rich people alone. Stay away from those shuyuukh of yours, and find a good Ahlusunnah(not AbuUthaymeen) Madrasah. May Allah Guide Us.
y am i not ahlu sunnah o... back it up with quran and sunnah...this is the 3rd time i will ask you and yet you wont say anything. ignorant fool
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Empiree:
o da...Let me play along.. He commited bida.. Ki wa lo fe mu jade..
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:
y am i not ahlu sunnah o... back it up with quran and sunnah...this is the 3rd time i will ask you and yet you wont say anything. ignorant fool
I'm only referring to Ahlu Sunnah generally
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2017
iamgenius:
I'm only referring to Ahlu Sunnah generally

sebi you said abu uthaymeen aint ahlu sunnah ni?
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2017
AbdelKabir:

LA hawla wa LA quwwata illa billaahi

WAllaahi you are really disgusting..... Since you have taken your lie to another level by lying against Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala, then I don't think I should be surprised when you lied on imam shaafi'i and myself....

Today is the day of arafah and you are gathering sins upon your back, all for what? To show that you have "hikmah" and "shut" the fool you discussing with?

You are pathetic, by Allaah....
He did the same while he tried to defend that we can say aamen after dua in the thread of that FOOL (I dont need to mention name) that said we cann't say aamen after dua.Naso he bring up a verse Surah Al-Fathi verse 48, How does "AAMINEEN" relate to"AAMEN" E pain me for him seriously.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:

sebi you said abu uthaymeen aint ahlu sunnah ni?
You need to repair your English language comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Us PMB! There Is No Transparency In 'hajj Medical Team' Selection By NAHCON / Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus / Benefits Of Eating Sahuur ( The Pre-dawn Meal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.