Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Is Heaven A Personal Race? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven A Personal Race? (715 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven A Personal Race? by Evans407(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2017
I was thinking about this "If going to Heaven is a personal race"..
You hear people most times say going to Heaven is a personal race and I don't understand, because I believe Jesus died for humanity and for that reason everybody needs to be saved. So when you keep the race to Heaven personal, forgetting those who are backsliding or who are in the dark what good have it achieved?
Because Heavenly race is not personal, is why you find missionaries, churches, individuals and so on, trying to spread the gospel. Pls reach out to the nearest person close to you, you might the reason the find salvation.

Pls I want your opinions and suggestions, maybe I'm getting it wrong, want to know what you think about the headline. Thank You.
Re: Is Heaven A Personal Race? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2017
.. . One that is saved should arise for the salvation of others

(1) (Reply)

The Cosmic Joke. / Zimbabwean Prophet Walter Magaya Selling Anointed Cucumbers In Church / Church Set Ablaze As Priest Conducts Wedding For Brother, Teenage Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.