Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos (26717 Views)

Man Narrates His Ordeal With Lagos Policeman Who Checks Phones At Iyana Ira / Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
The father to the 10-year-old boy who was shot dead yesterday after being hit by a stray bullet from security operatives during the demolition of popular Eke-Ukwu market in Owerri, Imo state capital - has narrated his ordeal. The bereaved father was in tears at his No. 9 Oguamanam Street residence close to the demolished market.

His words: “I told my little son to come and assist me remove my goods from the shop before the people demolishing the market got to the place. “When we were crossing the road we all raised our hands up but these soldiers just drove by and opened fire and shot my son in the head. The bullet hit him in the eye and came out from the back of his head and he fell and died.

“I want justice. I don’t want the killers of my son to go unpunished. He was just a little boy, he was not armed. I don’t know if I can bear this"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/father-young-boy-shot-dead-owerri-narrates-ordeal-photos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4013327/boy-shot-dead-eke-ukwu-market

3 Shares

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
So sad

Justice must reign

This is arrant nonsense

Its high time our security agencies knows that they should be civil

No matter the height of provocation

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by VargasVee(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2017
Much as we try to deny it, Nigeria is still miles apart from a Third world country. We keep going backwards instead of developing.

The security that was sent there, wasn't it to ensure peace? Why move to such with real bullets when there's option for a rubber bullet or even tear gas?

BLOODY ANIMALS angry

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by zionmade1: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
hatred for Igbos continues to manifest.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2017
zionmade1:
hatred for Igbos continues to manifest.

Stop this blabbering

Is shite also an attack on Igbo's ?

Abi the one against boko boiz against Igbo ?

Please stop this and use the drug of word below
Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by majamajic(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
So sad , may his gentle soul rest in peace

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by tyson98: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
And the governor has been mute abt it

12 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by mightyhazell: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
whoever that pulled that trigger must be made to face the consequences of his actions

17 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Abumtestimony1: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
This guy above me is an Idiotic fool. So you are comparing the little boy with bokoharam. Zoo soldiers can never be professional

6 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by mightyhazell: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
dude above needs magnetic resonance image of the brain,to ascertain if all is well

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Killer governor,

Next they will ask us to stop hate speech while they kill our people in hate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Killer governor,

Next they will ask us to stop hate speech while they kill our people in hate.

No one asked you to stop

Continue

At least respect the dead
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by zionmade1: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Stop this blabbering

Is shite also an attack on Igbo's ?

Abi the one against boko boiz against Igbo ?

Please stop this and use the drug of word below
Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!

Was the boy protesting? or did he carry bomb? His only crime was that he is Igbo. I say things the way they are and I don't care Wat u want to think about it. Nigeria is not one and all tribes don't have equal rights to protection of lives. Some tribes are seen as people who needs to be killed for any little thing

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No one asked you to stop

Continue

At least respect the dead

You are laughing at them in their period of problem. Killers.

10 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
zionmade1:

Was the boy protesting? or did he carry bomb? His only crime was that he is Igbo. I have been close enof to soldiers to know that it must be an Hausa guy that killed that boy. I say things the way they are and I don't care Wat u want to think about it. Nigeria is not one and all tribes don't have equal rights to protection of lives. Some tribes are seen as people who needs to be killed for any little thing

No sire

He's going about his own business

Igbos created a scenario that warrant our unprofessional security agencies to shoot

In a but shell

Let's all allow peace to reign

Coz of the innocent people like this young teenager

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
zionmade1:

Was the boy protesting? or did he carry bomb? His only crime was that he is Igbo. I have been close enof to soldiers to know that it must be an Hausa guy that killed that boy. I say things the way they are and I don't care Wat u want to think about it. Nigeria is not one and all tribes don't have equal rights to protection of lives. Some tribes are seen as people who needs to be killed for any little thing

His crime is that he is Igbo. That is why this small boy was killed.

12 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You are laughing at them in their period of problem. Killers.

How bring your facts up

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Are you laughing at the bereaved?

Are you trying to trivialize this heinous crime to humanity?

Your own day is coming.

That's the hatred we are talking about

Show me where I supported them ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

Igbos created a scenario that warrant our unprofessional security agencies to shoot

In a but shell

It will not stop. The poor boy was innocent, more Igbos are being killed everyday in different parts of Igboland and nothing is happening. Your type has been supporting the ongoing murder. Keep on, supporting evil. Your own day is coming. Be sure about that.

12 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by juman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
A country where nothing works well.

A boy was killed just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

It will not stop. The poor boy was innocent, more Igbos are being killed everyday in different parts of Igboland and nothing is happening. Your type has been supporting the ongoing murder. Keep on, supporting evil. Your own day is coming. Be sure about that.

May it be unto you as you wish others

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

That's the hatred we are talking about

Show me where I supported them ?

Your heart is filled with hate. You are supporting them in every comment you make. Check your posts. But your day is coming, Mark my words.

11 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
juman:
A country where nothing works well.

A boy was killed just like that.

I tell you, many more are killed like this and the whole issue swept under the carpet. With the whole DPO and Commissioners of police from the North, we can cry till tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Your heart is filled with hate. You are supporting them in every comment you make. Check your posts. But your day is coming, Mark my words.

Stop yearning thrash bring jus a comment

Stop ranting young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

False accusation

Bring it up or I invite myndd44 and lalasticlala

Where o insulted igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

False accusation

Bring it up or I invite myndd44 and lalasticlala

Where o insulted igbo

You can't do more than a hanging bat afonja grin

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by yaqq: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
the blood of this innocent child will hunt Every Nigerian Army if justice is not serve! there will be ambush by boko haram and be kill like chickens!

8 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You can't do more than a hanging bat afonja grin

I challenge you to bring a proof

Stop grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
A STUPID MAN WILL ASK WHY DO U WANT BIAFRA....SUPPORT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by zionmade1: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

In a but shell

I see
U must be blind to think that everyone that protested the demolition of that market is IPOB. So how many Hausa's were shot in Abuja wen Charley boy was attacked? how many were shot wen Eunice and the Christian woman in Kano was mobbed and killed? How many were shot wen APC sponsored and supported BBOG rally? How many were shot in Kaduna rally against Miss World? do u want me to go on and on.
The north would know no peace and pray that ur people don't lament on ur life the way they are lamenting on that boy

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) / Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics / Melba Shakabozha Wanted By Police For Stabbing White Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.