Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos (26720 Views)

Man Narrates His Ordeal With Lagos Policeman Who Checks Phones At Iyana Ira / Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by mimifrancis84: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Don't know why tears fail me, even at public places each time I read this news. The cries of the sister even drives me nuts. Gov. Rochas, an unarmed and innocent boy was cruelly taken from his loved ones, yet all you and your news media could do was deny it, and blame your opponents for peddling false news. Where is the sanctity of life. I wonder if you can feel remorse if your son is taken the same way................ God pls, give the family of this boy the strength to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by buchilino(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

He's going about his own business

Igbos created a scenario that warrant our unprofessional security agencies to shoot

In a but shell

Let's all allow peace to reign

Coz of the innocent people like this young teenager

MAY AMADIOHA FIRE U DER, BLOODY JACKASS.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Jabioro: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
Typical black man, for you to ask this question, you obviously did not read even a single sentence of the report.
If you have ten years old boy will you allowed him to be there at that critical moment to do what.? The quit notice has been on for some days at time frame is there..

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by SirMazi: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

Igbos created a scenario that warrant our unprofessional security agencies to shoot

In a but shell

If I curse you, your generation will never remain the same. See the rubbish you're spewing
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Jabioro: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
beetown:

Just negodu

Didn't you read the part where his father stated that they went to move wares from their shop?
As early 3 am I have read, the punch.. Why would his father took him along in such unsafe situation. where there's chaos..

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pain:
Whilst this is painful, the father cannot absolve himself of the fact that he put his son in grave danger & in harm's way. Enough notice was given but Nigerians in their characteristic hyper-optimism kept believing and hoping for a last minute miracle. The usual "My Case is Different" Delusion
What nonsense are you talking about?.... How could people just sit in the comfort of their homes spewing nonsense?... How could the father have known that trigger happy morons would be on the lose?... It was supposed to be a demolition exercise and not an execution exercise. Do you know if the man has had the time or resources to go remove his things earlier?... Besides, the report states that only a 48hrs notice to 'demolition' was given; do you know if the man was even in town within the last 2 days?....

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Addy003(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
mightyhazell:
whoever that pulled that trigger must be made to face the consequences of his actions

You are a fool
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by supereagle(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
tyson98:
And the governor has been mute abt it

Forget that criminal in GH. He has pocketed the whole of Imo state. He may even call the workers in Gh to swear an oath.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by kikake: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Alas Gov Okorocha has gotten the million foes he courted in Owerri.

Hatred for Orlu made Okorocha bury his head like an ostrich in Owerri destroying and rebuilding.

Okorocha has done close to 96% of his projects in Owerri. Madness.
Around 2016 when Imolites thought: it's enough for Owerri, it's now time for Okorocha govt to move to Orlu and Okigwe and other communities to also provide social infrastructures, Okorocha instead started destroying people's property in the centre of Owerri to build twelve lane streets, dig tunnels where there were no hills. Who needed the 12 lane streets in Owerri? Who destroys city centre to build 12 lane streets?
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by obailala(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:
As early 3 am I have it the punch.. Why would his took along in such unsafe situation. where there's chaos..
Why are you so desperate to justify your senseless and insensitive position?... An emergency report comes in the middle of the night that bulldozers have commenced smashing your market, I guess you would wait till 8am (business time) before you react?...

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by KNGboss(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please, can anybody help I'm Finding it difficult to install app after collecting dem via xender, ah kip getting Got or Go to dir
Please any suggestions guys
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by beetown(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:
As early 3 am I have read, the punch.. Why would his father took him along in such unsafe situation. where there's chaos..

So because his father took him there it gives the Nigerian Police the right to kill him

No matter how much you try to share the blame,all the blame still goes to the NPF

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Jabioro: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
Why are you so desperate to justify your senseless and insensitive position?... An emergency report comes in the middle of the night that bulldozers have commenced smashing your market, I guess you would wait till 8am (business time) before you react?...
What would I called this stubbornness.. did the matter started yesterday ? This is a matter that ha been on for some times..

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by successincentiv(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
So bad. Okorocha must be held responsible for this
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by zionmade1: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
nurshah:

Don't be silly...you clearly are evil minded .incompetent dumb thing
no wahala But I have said my mind last time I checked there was subsidy on ropes. u can as well climb ur fan and make use of one better still we still have many unfenced transformers
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by ufuosman(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very painful, govt need to do something abt dis force men nonsense behaviour
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Saint83(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Why did he wait for the demolishing Day or time to pack or evacuate his goods ? Na him kill him pikin oo
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by obailala(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jabioro:
What would I called this stubbornness.. did the matter started yesterday ? This is a matter that ha been on for some times..
And What is stubbornness about a man scrambling to his shop with his little boy to see what he can salvage from the shop before it goes down?... 48hrs notice was given, but I'm sure the notice never said the demolition wss going to be executed in the middle of the night. Probably you will say he should have done his move yestrday, or much earlier because the plan to demolish the market has been on since. But do you know whether he has where to move his things to?... do you know if he has the resources to even arrange the logistics?... Yes the order to vacate the market has been there since, but arent ypu aware the traders are contesting it?.... In fact, how can you even have the guts to blame the poor trader for this tragedy?.. You think everyone's life is as perfect as how you paint yours?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by nayosman: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Okoroacha sent soldiers to kill imolites.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Chukazu: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
There is nothing like stray bullets, this is targeted killing
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by symbianDON(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
may the good Lord grant the boy's entire family the strength to bear this loss....indeed the innocent boy didn't deserve to die. it's heart rending seeing those gory photographs of the dead boy.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Omeokachie: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wish they can post these pictures on the official FB page of the Imo State Government.

I wonder how Okorocha will sleep at night knowing that he has his own children that he probably cherish.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Stop this blabbering

Is shite also an attack on Igbo's ?

Abi the one against boko boiz against Igbo ?

Please stop this and use the drug of word below
Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!

No,leave the idiot,maybe na the north order the demolition of the market,as much as I consoles the parents i the story is not complete, we were trying to cross the road when the soldiers drove by and started shooting, some one is hiding the truth.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Saintp(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
And What is stubbornness about a man scrambling to his shop with his little boy to see what he can salvage from the shop before it goes down?... 48hrs notice was given, but I'm sure the notice never said the demolition wss going to be executed in the middle of the night. Probably you will say he should have done his move yestrday, or much earlier because the plan to demolish the market has been on since. But do you know whether he has where to move his things to?... do you know if he has the resources to even arrange the logistics?... Yes the order to vacate the market has been there since, but arent ypu aware the traders are contesting it?.... In fact, how can you even have the guts to blame the poor trader for this tragedy?.. You think everyone's life is as perfect as how you paint yours?

You don't need to disturb yourself engaging that guy. Some people are just damn heartless. He has stayed in his room and analyse everything from his own point of view. If God judges his case the way he is judging the man, I'm sure he will be dead by now.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by bigfish3k: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

In a but shell

ipob created a situation! hmnm, that means igbos are no longer safe, that means igbos have only the option of staying in Nigeria or die
sarki, is this how we are supposed to live as humans. forget tribe and support justice for all
igbos want to live in peace and justice, which is what they are demanding or they break away without hurting anybody instead u lots are ganging up to hurt them. remember they have never killed anybody in this quest, just rhetorics
can u imagine everybody talking about one Nigeria and nobody is talking about justice. we igbos want justice for ourselves but we don't know whether others want same for themselves. if u dont want to fight along with us for justice, just be neutral and stop attacking us the victims.
we are the prey here and not the predators. moral wise, if u must attack its the predator
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by Princesaha: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
If this man (victim's dad) joins Ipob tomorrow and start shouting Biafra upandan, the same useless soldiers and cowards will still get him arrested or even shoot him forgetting that they made him lose hope in this zoological republic called Nigeria. Make dem do fast give us Biafra joor. Nonsense!!!
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by NickD(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

In a but shell

What's the business of ipob with this? What's the relationship between demolition of a market and ipob? or u just felt like dropping a comment.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
NickD:

What's the business of ipob with this? What's the relationship between demolition of a market and ipob? or u just felt like dropping a comment.

Igbos are violent people

They started it
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by durasome(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
so so sad especially at his age.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by obailala(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Saintp:

You don't need to disturb yourself engaging that guy. Some people are just damn heartless. He has stayed in his room and analyse everything from his own point of view. If God judges his case the way he is judging the man, I'm sure he will be dead by now.
The guy's views are appalling... I cant understand how any normal human could be so judgemental.
Re: Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos by UfuomaUN(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

In a but shell

Pls can you just shut up!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics / Melba Shakabozha Wanted By Police For Stabbing White Sugar Daddy / Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.