Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? (877 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / If Your Fiancee Serves You This Meal on Your First Visit... / What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by Paretomaster(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Woke up dis morning, and to my utmost surprise received this pic from a female friend. ....

Is the Gari what am thinking it is or my mind playing tricks on me?

If it is, what message is she trying to pass.. .we not dating at all.. ..

Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by popefuse(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Maybe the guy below me has something to say
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by VickyRotex(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dirty Plate.
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by Onyeka64(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please lick the soup. And Wash your hands
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by DarkMagic(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
The guy below will definitely av something to say
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Its just food... Nothing special.
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by Kondomatic(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ask your friend if she's the one that molded it, if yes, unfriend her but if no then warn her to stop sending this type of nonsense to you.
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
To crave out the shape with eba, it must have taken some amount of time with means the artist hands must have been on the food for a long time there by migrating germs to the food which in return make me sick and I will have to go to the hospital and get injections that I have a phobia for which will lead to people holding me down just to allow the nurse to find where to inject me and to avoid all the drama, I would decline to ingest that meal.
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by iAmGee770: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
But seriously whoever sent this to you early momo need to enroll for summer coaching...small time now una go blame Buhraki govt for joblessness.

Quite funny anyway.

BTW is this the type of cassava Teckno was talking about?

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by thesicilian: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sluts everywhere.
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by zealot4me(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? by Cool23(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is what you should serve to your girl to avoid any misunderstanding

(1) (Reply)

She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper / [Music] Chriszter - Yawa / How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.