₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,596 members, 3,810,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 08:54 PM

PETROLEUM RESERVOIR SIMULATION SOFTWARE(eclipse) : A Career Booster!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PETROLEUM RESERVOIR SIMULATION SOFTWARE(eclipse) : A Career Booster!!! (254 Views)

Reservoir Simulation, Well Logging Application Training With Petrel / Career In Geosciences (geology, Geophysics, Mining, Petroleum Engineer) / List Of Petroleum & Exploration Companies In Nigeria & Their Website. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETROLEUM RESERVOIR SIMULATION SOFTWARE(eclipse) : A Career Booster!!! by Imakeherdrip(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27
Petroleum engineering, geology can be very difficult careers -- especially when you do not have the tiniest bit of experience -- we were never taught the right way in our federal schools. Not too worry, I've got really gooooooood news for those of you interested in reservoir engineering (an aspect of petroleum engieering). Schlumberger eclipse reservoir simulator with unending license key is up for grabs. If you stay in Benin --- even better!!!!!

tell your friends in geology, petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, goephysics, e.t.c., they really need this, TRUST ME.

Reasons why you need to understand and simulate a reservoir given the necessary petrophysical properties
1. With the very fast pace of technology in the oil and gas industry, a reservoir simulation software will definitely be a veeeeeeery big plus to your resume(bagging a first class hons isn't really a big deal anymore, experience in this software matters if you want to stay relevant in the field of petroleum reservoir engineering).
2. You get to really understand the core concept of petroleum reservoir engineering.
3. It's pretty understandable -- for undergraduates, graduates, masters students, reservoir engineers.
4. Coming from me , it's cheap --- because I've got it cracked -- compared to the millions of dollars you'll have to pay Schlumberger for one year license.
5. You definitely need it if you really need that reservoir simulation job.
6. bundled with tutorials to get your hands dirty in no time.
7. Whew! THE list, indeed, is endless...

Call me for yours ASAP...
Let's take world of reservoir engineering a step further...

Techlog wellbore software --- coming sooooooon, stay tuned!!!

those on strike, this is that golden opportunity to grab this!!!

Re: PETROLEUM RESERVOIR SIMULATION SOFTWARE(eclipse) : A Career Booster!!! by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:33am On Aug 28
Still available...
I'm working on techlog, will be made available soon....
Do not go anywhere...
Re: PETROLEUM RESERVOIR SIMULATION SOFTWARE(eclipse) : A Career Booster!!! by Imakeherdrip(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29
Today's update
Re: PETROLEUM RESERVOIR SIMULATION SOFTWARE(eclipse) : A Career Booster!!! by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14
Techlog is now available!!!!!

(0) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Pursue Masters Degree / Basic Microsoft Excel Training / Basic Microsoft Excel Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.