Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Congratulatory Message From Npower - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (25476 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by wildchild02: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Congratulations

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by modsfucker: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
degovernor waiting for Npower cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Agimor(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Delightiphie:

Download which app. Abeg tell me make I download.
I mean Gmail app or yahoo app.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2017
funnix:
2017 Npower Recruitment List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants | (1st Batch List)

The 2017 Npower Recruitment List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants – This is to inform all those that apply for the 2017 N-power Recruitment that the 2017 Npower Recruitment list of successful Shortlisted applicants will be out by next month.

The N-Power Programme to select over 200,000 people for the first phase of the social investment programme of the federal government of Nigeria.

The list of names and details of those who have been selected are now available on the NPower website.

How to Check 2017 Npower Recruitment List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants:

The Npower 1st Batch List of successful shortlisted applicants will soon be uploaded online; To check your name follow the steps below;

Visit Npower Portal: http://npower.gov.ngEnter your registered Phone numberThen click the check button to check your name.

If you are shortlisted, then visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/

Important Update

All information about Npower will be posted online via the NPower website; www.npower.gov.ng for the meantime the Management is working on getting everything ready as soon as possible.

Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that There are equally false reports and claims about an unauthorized request for vital personal information of beneficiaries such as BVN, Account Number, among others not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.

Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals (http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, http://npower.gov.ng). For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through selection@npower.gov.ng or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.

Any information that does not emanate from this identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.

Date for commencement of the next batch of volunteers for the N-Power program will be announced on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and http://npower.gov.ng

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
how true is this?..I haven't been able to check my name..what is the site to check?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by yetty247(f): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
olutoscene:

RIP ENGLISH

English guru
Who English help?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by mikkypel(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Artixmentor:

may be it is in batches
this my is late already I can't make it to ABJ by the time written on the message.
I am also in Oyo right now.
you still have hope.
learn from my own mistake. check your email often and always be at alert

Imagine what you typed.. well, i won't be surprised if you have a well paying job or business but if not... my dear... get on the next available flight to Abuja

but then again check the authenticity before moving
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by ariyike25(f): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
I hope not all successful applicant will go to abuja o.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Oduok(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2017
@OP: Logon to Npower official website and get any of the help desk phone numbers and call to verify. So that you don't fall into the hands of scammers or miss a genuine opportunity to be empowered. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by cuvox(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2017
This is the best time for the person behind the npowerng moniker to discredit/credit this news but he/she won't be seen
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Princealex1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
funnynation:
Which one be Telephone interview again? My bro shine your eye ooo. Yahoo boys dey always use small opportunity to scam..

Ayam Mc Funnynation
AbjFinestMc
Nairaland official comedian

Were you masturbating when you took this pix?
Lol
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by jaafree: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Artixmentor:

time and the description of venue is In the attached file
ok keep the hardwork, convince me.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by powerdon: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Why not try, studyabroadmadeeasy.com
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by liverpudian9(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
i just received my phone call today and my friend also received phone call today as well
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by liverpudian9(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
the info he gave is genuine i was told next week is our training
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by tsquare299(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
liverpudian9:
i just received my phone call today and my friend also received phone call today as well
which state?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by tsquare299(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
anyone interested in ntax WhatsApp group shud drop their phone no
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by funmi4love(f): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
This information is false Npower is not calling anyone now till after the completion of test, bro the journey from oyo to abuja no be play o pls save your strength and Tfare
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by liverpudian9(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
ogun state
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Teawhy2011: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Pls,what is d fate of those dt got congrat message frm npower since June that they av been selected frm 2016 waiting list? what next for us?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by wese90(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2017
I missed a phone call, with 01 state code. Is that the Npower number. Tried calling the number back but it's not going through
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by npowerng: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2017
cuvox:
This is the best time for the person behind the npowerng moniker to discredit/credit this news but he/she won't be seen
Good day sir, Always channel your complains and question to our Official page or You can comment under any of our post with your questions .

You can kindly ask your question.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by npowerng: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Artixmentor:
the message below was sent to my email after receiving a phone call interview from npower last week.

Congratulations! You have been selected.

Dear N-Power Tax Applicant,

Congratulations on your successful performance at the telephone interview. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take part in the N-Power Tax training, scheduled to hold with details as follows:

Start Date: Monday 28th August 2017

End Date: Thursday 31st August 2017

Venue: The Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, Abuja,FCT.

Kindly see attached for more detailed information

We look forward to welcoming you to Orozo.

Yours Sincerely,

The Npower Tax Team

This is only for N-Tax applicant.

1 Like

Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by olamidex: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
tsquare299:
anyone interested in ntax WhatsApp group shud drop their phone no
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Artixmentor:
the message below was sent to my email after receiving a phone call interview from npower last week.

Congratulations! You have been selected.

Dear N-Power Tax Applicant,

Congratulations on your successful performance at the telephone interview. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take part in the N-Power Tax training, scheduled to hold with details as follows:

Start Date: Monday 28th August 2017

End Date: Thursday 31st August 2017

Venue: The Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, Abuja,FCT.

Kindly see attached for more detailed information

We look forward to welcoming you to Orozo.

Yours Sincerely,

The Npower Tax Team

I received a call from N power tax team to get prepared for a 5 day training. I believe you have done yours kindly educate the likes on how it went and what to expect, were you paid t fair n lodging allowance.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by kingsleyugo41(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
K
funnix:
2017 Npower Recruitment List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants | (1st Batch List)

The 2017 Npower Recruitment List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants – This is to inform all those that apply for the 2017 N-power Recruitment that the 2017 Npower Recruitment list of successful Shortlisted applicants will be out by next month.

The N-Power Programme to select over 200,000 people for the first phase of the social investment programme of the federal government of Nigeria.

The list of names and details of those who have been selected are now available on the NPower website.

How to Check 2017 Npower Recruitment List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants:

The Npower 1st Batch List of successful shortlisted applicants will soon be uploaded online; To check your name follow the steps below;

Visit Npower Portal: http://npower.gov.ngEnter your registered Phone numberThen click the check button to check your name.

If you are shortlisted, then visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/

Important Update

All information about Npower will be posted online via the NPower website; www.npower.gov.ng for the meantime the Management is working on getting everything ready as soon as possible.

Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that There are equally false reports and claims about an unauthorized request for vital personal information of beneficiaries such as BVN, Account Number, among others not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.

Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals (http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, http://npower.gov.ng). For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through selection@npower.gov.ng or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.

Any information that does not emanate from this identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.

Date for commencement of the next batch of volunteers for the N-Power program will be announced on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and http://npower.gov.ng

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by ariyike25(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
The link is not opening, moreso do u no if N power teach is out?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Artixmentor(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

I received a call from N power tax team to get prepared for a 5 day training. I believe you have done yours kindly educate the likes on how it went and what to expect, were you paid t fair n lodging allowance.

though one of my friends participated in the training, he said they were asked to put down their acct details
I missed the training then.
when I got to Abuja I was told to be expecting their message for the next batch.
have you received the message?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
npowerng:
This is only for N-Tax applicant.
are They Still In Doubt About The Authenticity Of The Message?
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Artixmentor:

though one of my friends participated in the training, he said they were asked to put down their acct details
I missed the training then.
when I got to Abuja I was told to be expecting their message for the next batch.
have you received the message?
Nop only received q
a call telling me to prepare 4 a 5 day training
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Artixmentor(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
Nop only received q a call telling me to prepare 4 a 5 day training

okay then let us keep waiting for the message.
Re: My Congratulatory Message From Npower by Artixmentor(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

Nop only received q
a call telling me to prepare 4 a 5 day training

boss, I have received an invitation via email for the training which will start from Sunday 17th to 22nd.

I hope u have gotten urs as well. if nt check ur spam folder it shud be there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★ / Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller / Polytechnic Graduates Share Your Victimisation/promotion Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.