Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (48457 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
This news may just give another hint to terrorists here in Nigeria. The world isn't save anymore.

Human are now wicked than the Devil himself.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Oblang(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
EternalTruth:
Buhari you will never know peace

Hehehehe...easy bro this one happened in Angola.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Daboomb: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
headhunter1:
thanks to God is just a pass out not death

Buhari is a terrorist
he's now terrorising Angolans

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

I am sure you are one of the terrorist who commited that act, judging by the praayer you made. undecided
But Jehovah, the "I amthat I am" is able to deliver those that worship Him and all your plans will ALWYAS FAIL, IJN.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by iluvdonjazzy: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
somebody go church go die, e no good for ear at all na. 400 for dat matter, LORD ve mercy on us.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Apipia: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fake upon fake upon fake news.
I have been invited to convention of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Organisers do not underestimate the health,Security and Environmental standards, and strictly obey local and international rules and laws where their convention or assembly centres as they call them are sited

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Callmemike(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Franco93 post=59885495]This set of people have the most awkward believe.

They don't carry out blood transfusion no matter the condition - believing that bible condemns it
They believe they're the only people that will inherit the earth when everyone might have died.
They believe the world will end after Jehovah might have taken 144,000 of his righteous ones from their church
They don't believe in Christmas celebration and so many other believes that I find awkward[/quote

So cos of their 'awkward' beliefs, you are ok with people trying to kill them without cause. Says much about your beliefs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Kingbuhari(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Buhari should stop killing this people TUFIAKWA
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rursh:
Oh Jehovah, may your kingdom come. Too many evils abound. May Jah console our bereaved brothers there.
*sobs
I hope nairalanders won't joke with this.

This present system of things will soon be a thing of the past.

What a wicked world!

4 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Uzyvicks(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
May Jehovah help his people in this wicked system of things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by nathan5050(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Franco93:
This set of people have the most awkward believe.

They don't carry out blood transfusion no matter the condition - believing that bible condemns it
They believe they're the only people that will inherit the earth when everyone might have died.
They believe the world will end after Jehovah might have taken 144,000 of his righteous ones from their church
They don't believe in Christmas celebration and so many other believes that I find awkward.

However, the culprit of such awful act should be brought to book. What does a human gain in killing another who's virtually unknown to you. Indeed, we have lost our humanity.
youre just a pathetic being. We talking of something different and youre saying shit

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by hatchy(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Since Buhari came back it's death,death and more death everywhere.

Buhari why na?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by opius: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Biological or chemical weapon
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by ajebuter(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rursh:
Oh Jehovah, may your kingdom come. Too many evils abound. May Jah console our bereaved brothers there.
*sobs

Amen brother

Jehovah is in control..

proudly Jw

3 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by ajebuter(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Uzyvicks:
May Jehovah help his people in this wicked system of things
.Amen sis..

This system of things is nearing its end

We can only hope for a new world..

6 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Abiagirl777(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Op Thank you for the headache......... angry

lol.no be small something.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by EazyMoh(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Op Thank you for the headache......... angry
Lol! I tell you! I believe it's Google translate fault.
See English....the congregation of the congregation... ...taken to sanitary units...
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by asumo12: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Could it be Cyanide..whc gas just kill instantly

Dem die?

2 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by kobijacobs(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
immortalcrown:
Death everywhere.
I didn't see anywhere that they mentioned 'death' or u wan kill them urself?

2 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by linked: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Could it be Cyanide..whc gas just kill instantly
They are not dead

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by YourWife(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
enimooko:
crime scene

The second picture... Is the victim dead? Or the health workers were not thought the basics of how to transport someone on a carrier Shame!

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Teacher1776(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Franco93:

They don't believe in Christmas celebration and so many other believes that I find awkward.

However, the culprit of such awful act should be brought to book. What does a human gain in killing another who's virtually unknown to you. Indeed, we have lost our humanity.
awkward you said? They can believe whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
You can't even compare them to a group of worshippers who believed that by killing non-adherents, a number of virgins are waiting for them somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is a criminal act. I hope the perpetrators be brought to justice by the Angolan authorities.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Teacher1776:

awkward you said? They can believe whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
You can't even compare them to a group of worshippers who believed that by killing non-adherents, a number of virgins are waiting for them somewhere.

But their laws on blood transfusion ban kill adherents to their religion because they want a spot in paradise earth.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by leofab(f): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boko haram Nigeria might be learning please op don't mention the content of the poisonous substances
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairaland gives people room to air the dirty views from their twisted saddistic mind. instead of them to show sympathy at the situation of those affected by the gas, many are here condemning the choice of their faith. how does what jehova witnesses believe in affect u? u got no business with what they believe in. this is one of the reasons why mosts sites have their comment area moderated to screen out crazy comments. it will be nice if nairaland comments can be moderated even if its by bots to screen out hate, disgusting and insult filled comments seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
I see many Jehovah's witnesses here saying they want their new world and for this present system of things to end
The irony of this statement is that they hope for their Jehovah to come to slaughter billions of non jws so that their new system will come. What is more inhumane than this?
How are you different from the so called wicked people?

Well I think you will wait just like your founding fathers have been waiting since 1879
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by greggng: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
I thought passed out is same as fainted? While passed on is same as died.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Maximus85(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Franco93:

You feel it's awkward. You don't even know anything about them. For you to know something.... Study the Bible with them and you'll regret ever saying all these.

Anytime JW is mentioned people like you are ready to say all sort of things you know nothing about against these people but you won't talk about all these fake yahoo blood sucking pastors of yours. Even if JW is not 100% I'd still prefer them to all the lying yahoo magic pastors

3 Likes

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jasonudo: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rursh:
*sobs

May Jehovah hear our plea

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Jasonudo: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Callmemike post=59886067][/quote]

Oga, is this the limit of your knowledge? Don't you know any other thing about them? Mr. blood 'transfuser', heaven resident!
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Maximus85:

You feel it's awkward. You don't even know anything about them. For you to know something.... Study the Bible with them and you'll regret ever saying all these.

Anytime JW is mentioned people like you are ready to say all sort of things you know nothing about against these people but you won't talk about all these fake yahoo blood sucking pastors of yours. Even if JW is not 100% I'd still prefer them to all the lying yahoo magic pastors

Pot calling kettle black. Your governing body members don't they live lavish lifestyle in Warwick? They have stewards waiting on them 24/7, they fly private jets and first class, wear designer clothes and jewelry and ride expensive cars all from money donated by members then tell their members not to pursue higher education, not to pursue their dreams and be window washers.

How are your leaders different from yahoo boy pastors? #Hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.