Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (48618 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by goslowgoslow(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So you want to deny their having seaside apartment in warwick and 24 hrs steward? or you want to deny them traveling first class or in private jets? Or you want to deny their wearing designer suit or expensive jewelry? Or you want to deny them riding in expensive cars? Or you want to say they don't discourage higher education? Or their members don't donate to keep watchtower moving?
Guy no need arguing with you. Go get sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by eminex(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But their laws on blood transfusion ban kill adherents to their religion because they want a spot in paradise earth.

Have you not read it in the Bible? Educate yourself on that bible subject. Make a research now & be well informed.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by headTO: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
What has their belief got to do with what happened. Before you condemn anyone please take your time and study the scriptures very well it will help you sir/ma.
Meanwhile no one was killed, they just passed out and had since been revived
Franco93:
This set of people have the most awkward believe.

They don't carry out blood transfusion no matter the condition - believing that bible condemns it
They believe they're the only people that will inherit the earth when everyone might have died.
They believe the world will end after Jehovah might have taken 144,000 of his righteous ones from their church
They don't believe in Christmas celebration and so many other believes that I find awkward.

However, the culprit of such awful act should be brought to book. What does a human gain in killing another who's virtually unknown to you. Indeed, we have lost our humanity.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by achorladey: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel learn learn learn learn.......... When you read a post try and discern and learn from them...........
Another word for Hairyrapunzel (senseless argument in a circle). His post on this thread alone confirms that not to mention others.......it has always been same repetitive stand. Learn hairyrapunzel learn learn learn!!!
Another word for Hairyrapunzel (when a real computer programme continually meets a computer virus, a lot of resources are wasted). You can choose to be the "software" or "virus". Its none of my business. My advice for you is spend your time away from senseless argunent in a circle. If the Jws want "their Jehovah" to destroy all non jws it simply means the preaching work the Jws do is an exercise in futility.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by achorladey: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Exercising right to vote is still an issue in this part of the world. Simple civic right dem no understand. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
achorladey:
Hairyrapunzel learn learn learn learn.......... When you read a post try and discern and learn from them...........
Another word for Hairyrapunzel (senseless argument in a circle). His post on this thread alone confirms that not to mention others.......it has always been same repetitive stand. Learn hairyrapunzel learn learn learn!!!
Another word for Hairyrapunzel (when a real computer programme continually meets a computer virus, a lot of resources are wasted). You can choose to be the "software" or "virus". Its none of my business. My advice for you is spend your time away from senseless argunent in a circle. If the Jws want "their Jehovah" to destroy all non jws it simply means the preaching work the Jws do is an exercise in futility.

You just made it clear. They preach so you join them and don't get to die in Armageddon. If you refuse to join you die at Armageddon. There are billions who have refused to join watchtower organization so by your explanation they get to die. We are saying the same thing you want your new system to come so your Jehovah will come slaughter billions because they don't agree with watchtower organization
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
eminex:

Have you not read it in the Bible? Educate yourself on that bible subject. Make a research now & be well informed.

Its your watchtower publication that discourages blood transfusion not the bible. Its you that needs to read the bible well. Never heard of blood transfusion in the Bible except they put blood transfusion in the latest edition of your bible you know you people like adding new things to your bible

You people like pushing blame to the bible eg bible says we should die or our children die rather than accept blood transfusion.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Its your watchtower publication that discourages blood transfusion not the bible. Its you that needs to read the bible well. Never heard of blood transfusion in the Bible except they put blood transfusion in the latest edition of your bible you know you people like adding new things to your bible

You people like pushing blame to the bible eg bible says we should die or our children die rather than accept blood transfusion.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by achorladey: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You just made it clear. They preach so you join them and don't get to die in Armageddon. If you refuse to join you die at Armageddon. There are billions who have refused to join watchtower organization so by your explanation they get to die. We are saying the same thing you want your new system to come so your Jehovah will come slaughter billions because they don't agree with watchtower organization
another senseless argument in a circle. The post above a typical example.
You no understand my post and you said we are saying the same thing. Looooooooool. My advice still dey there, go read am.
I hail oooo @cantok
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
achorladey:

You no understand my post and you said we are saying the same thing. Looooooooool. My advice still dey there, go read am.
I hail oooo @cantok
grin
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
achorladey:

I hail oooo @cantok

People making excuse for killing themselves and their children and wanting armaggeddon to come where their jehovah will kill billions of non Jehovah witnesses interesting. Yet they say they are better than terrorists.

Like I said you will wait and preach just like you have been waiting and preaching about Armageddon since 1879
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
cantok:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue dancing to the fact that you can't wait for your Jehovah to come and kill billions of non Jehovah witnesses. In the mean time you will be killing yourselves and children by refusing medical treatment while you await your blood thirsty Jehovah
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Continue dancing to the fact that you can't wait for your Jehovah to come and kill billions of non Jehovah witnesses. In the mean time you will be killing yourselves and children by refusing medical treatment while you await your blood thirsty Jehovah

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by enimooko: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Who's this sick head undecided
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
enimooko:
Who's this sick head undecided

And who is this psychopath?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by dannlukas(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So you want to deny their having seaside apartment in warwick and 24 hrs steward? or you want to deny them traveling first class or in private jets? Or you want to deny their wearing designer suit or expensive jewelry? Or you want to deny them riding in expensive cars? Or you want to say they don't discourage higher education? Or their members don't donate to keep watchtower moving?

That's probably cos they work hard for their income and they Dnt end up giving some % of their income enriching so called 'religious leaders' while they go broke...
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
dannlukas:

That's probably cos they work hard for their income and they Dnt end up giving some % of their income enriching so called 'religious leaders' while they go broke...

part of jws income goes to watchtower organization too. A larger proportion of jws are broke and give their hard earned money and property to their organization so their gb can live a fabulous life by the seaside.

Don't try to cover up members donating to watchtower.
At the end of the day all religious leaders including your 7 imperfect men in new York will feed off their followers donations. If you like give it donation, offering, tithe, seed sowing, charity, welfare etc. They are all money from their followers purses.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Maximus85(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Don't mind that guy. I can attest to all u said. The first day I saw one our high ranking professor who happened to be a member of Uniport senate committee came in the company of others preaching from house to house within our community in Rumuigbo, I couldn't believed my eyes initially until they reached my own house. Here was a man who despite all his wealth and achievement in life still go about in the rain preaching. A feat I believe no General Overseers or self acclaimed men of god can ever do. My respect to Jehovah's witness was quadrupled

We humbly submit ourselves to Jehovah.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by emmydadave: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2017
immortalcrown:
Death everywhere.

Passed out does not mean they are dead. They are unconscious

1 Like

Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Maximus85:

LOL. This is something you saw online by apostates. It will be a big shame of you if you don't give us proofs of all you've said.

I will try educate you. The higher education thing is what you might never understand if you are not one of Jehovah's people. We have the highest education by studying the Bible and being taught by the greatest teacher Jesus Christ.

just watch their programs and also look at their pictures very well.

Highest education by studying the bible as taught by your governing body members what an education.
Jesus never talked about, shunning, voting, blood transfusion, joining military, Christmas, easter, birthdays, door to door yet these are things you preach are not good if Jesus didn't talk about them then your governing body or leaders did. So I quess you are getting bible education as taught by your leaders.

Education is not necessarily gotten from schools.

Let me educate you a little. There are both formal and informal education. Formal education is gotten in schools. The higher you go the more complex things you learn.

Millions of school educated people are jobless after spending time and money in school

Billions are employed because they spent money and time in schools. May be the millions that went to school and are jobless are the ones working in bethel for free. Your religious leaders should be ashamed of themselves for teaching people this. They love focusing on the few bad sides and never the many good sides of things.

The school education environment today is dangerous to the spiritual lives of our children

Creating fear in minds of their followers is always the main aim. Well school environment develops an individuals critical thinking skills so I guess your Leaders are scared. There is danger everywhere.

They still graduate and might never get a job with their certificates mean while they might have been destroyed spiritually and morally in the process of getting that certificate.

Many will get jobs after graduation. Many will still be morally and spiritually intact. Why focus only on the demerits. Well it is expected. They create fear in their followers minds so the followers do the bidding of their leaders. You choose something when the benefits outweigh the risks involved. The benefits of getting a higher education far outweighs the risks.

We still do professional courses, some still go to university but they must still be under the authority of their parents.

There are still non professional courses. Doing professional courses isnt the issue. The issue here is your leaders discourage higher education putting fear about it in the minds of its followers.
So location is now a threat to watchtower? I think they are just afraid of people leaving their religion. If its really the truth it should never fear anything.

So, you can't be in Lagos and your child will go study in Benue. If he or she studies in Lagos, you can still have a degree of control of your children. They can come home anytime and you can go to their school easily anytime

Well maybe you just want to cover up your weird beliefs. After saying people should not go to tertiary institutions you decide to choose school location for the ones who decide to go. Smh

No member of the government body wear designer clothes. Lol. Private jets? Oga where you see am? First class flight? Jeeeeeesus. These are unfounded lies.

Governing body members fly first class. Clothes shoes jewelry are designers. They live in beautiful houses too.

Mind you some of us are very rich

This fact is not being disputed. While Some are very rich some are very poor too.

So if you see them riding big cars or wearing nice clothes, don't get it twisted

Riding big cars and living lavish lifestyle on the donations given by followers including children giving their ice cream money is questionable

With all their wealth, they will still humble themselves coming to your house to preach to you about God's wonderful plans for mankind, you will insult them, call them useless and jobless. They will go and still come back.
That's their belief. In fact when someone tells you that if you don't do that you have blood on your hands. And when you have foreseen people dying in Armageddon for not joining the watchtower you have no option than to go door to door.

Life as a Witness of Jehovah is the best life ever. You just need to taste and see how Good Jehovah is.

Best life ever and They are begging you not to give up on the life what an irony
A blood thirsty Jehovah?
Everyday Armageddon is close and new system will soon come since 1879 yet you build new world headquarters in Warwick. Smh.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2017
BIBLESPEAKS:

Do Jehovah's Witnesses feel that they are the only ones who will be saved?

No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” ( Acts 24:15 ) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.— John 5:22, 27.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/

when you read articles in the internet written by haters of jw, you get a totally wrong idea about jw. as a way to check, compare the the answers you see from the section "frequently asked questions" in our website jw.org from the ones you see in other sources and you will see the length people can go just to paint jw in a bad light.

the result has been that people just like you have joined the bandwagon without really investigating the facts.

but many people don't need to believe anything they read in the internet about jw, they see jw around and see where they worship and conclude that the many internet propaganda about jw are in contrast with what they see and know about jw.

You still did not answer the question. OK you have answered for people who are already dead in centuries past before this present century. You have answered for some who will join later.
Answer for the following?

People after 1879 who knew about jws and didn't follow them but are dead.
People after 1879 who heard about jws and didn't follow them but are still alive.
People who will later hear but will not follow
People who died in centuries past only to resurrect and refuse to follow watchtower rules
People from Other religions who serve God but don't follow watchtower
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by cantok(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
1. JW's attacked with some sort of poison gas at a convention with over 7,000 in attendance in Angola, Africa.

2. Police arrested alleged offenders
The toxic product that triggered the situation has been spread by a group presumably consisting of seven older individuals, three of whom are already in police custody. After seeing his concrete attempts, some went to one of the spas for the purpose of changing clothes to not be recognized, but for his great chance, the grim smell caused the same reaction to the faithful who made the protocol to protocol The entrance to these enclosures.

3. Reportedly some extremists have been detained and the motive is thought to have been retribution for a recent loss in the elections there

There are extremists who act like that here on Nairaland. Just watch as they reply to this post
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
oh my God, RIP
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by obisco4u: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Well that's odd... Jehova refused to save his witnesses.... Scammazing grace!
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by CAPTIVATOR: 1:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by CAPTIVATOR: 1:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

and wanting armaggeddon to come

Armageddon is Biblical , the War of the Almighty
( Rev 16:14-16 ) . When you lack knowledge Even the bible advise you to stay silent and be deemed wise than speak then remove all doubts .
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by CAPTIVATOR: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But I know their greatest joy is entering a new
system

Be wise, stop exposing your high level of ignorance

Isa 65:17 , 2 Pet 3:13 , A new heaven and a new earth . Any issue with this Biblical Prophecy ?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Be wise, stop exposing your high level of ignorance

Isa 65:17 , 2 Pet 3:13 , A new heaven and a new earth . Any issue with this Biblical Prophecy ?

But the issue is your Jehovah murdering billions of people because they refused to join watchtower organization.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Armageddon is Biblical , the War of the Almighty
( Rev 16:14-16 ) . When you lack knowledge Even the bible advise you to stay silent and be deemed wise than speak then remove all doubts .

Smh. You support holy war yet you say war is bad #hypocrisy. You say Murder is bad but it is okay for your Jehovah to commit mass murder of all non jws in Armageddon. #Hypocrisy

Shows your main driving force is fear of dying with non jws in Armageddon not any love for Jehovah.

Keep showing your weird and inhumane beliefs. I don't blame you. You joined a religion where they lack essence of humanity.

I think your new system will be like north Korea where you will be punished for your thoughts.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by CAPTIVATOR: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Smh. You support holy war yet you say war is bad #hypocrisy. You say Murder is bad but it is okay for your Jehovah to commit mass murder of all non jws in Armageddon. #Hypocrisy

Shows your main driving force is fear of dying with non jws in Armageddon not any love for Jehovah.

Keep showing your weird and inhumane beliefs. I don't blame you. You joined a religion where they lack essence of humanity.

I think your new system will be like north Korea where you will be punished for your thoughts.

Are you okay? , All I did was point it out that The war of Armageddon is Scriptural . not asking for this nonsense you wrote up there.

Silly person, So it was Captivator that made the law that say Murder is Bad ? grin grin

Your situation is something else.
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by CAPTIVATOR: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But the issue is your Jehovah murdering billions
But you believe in the War of Armageddon ?
Re: 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention by Hairyrapunzel: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

But you believe in the War of Armageddon ?

No, I don't believe in the war of Armageddon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.