Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (236974 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by stint(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2013
before i read. is it only my girlfriend in?will this tactics also help get my friend's girlfriend in the mood .not that i . . . but we just don't know when you might have to seduce someone.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2013
preaty nice and useful i must confess.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Mynd44: 3:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Neat
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Ebonyeyes: Now thats what im talking about. Cuddles not rubbing and touching grin
For your mind now abi? As if you don't like the touchie part? Abeqqy lmao!
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by freshboi29: 3:20pm On May 10, 2013
All vis in 30seconds shocked
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Desdola(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2013
all these in 30 seconds. hmm, for naija babe or who? op should better rephrase d topic.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Asito(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2013
Op Wow nice write up and all dat but.... Criously how does dat "get my gf in the mood within 30 seconds" For christ sake it took me 30 minutes to read that... Applying all dat would take another 30 days...i actually clicked on your post expecting to see 1 sweet mojo i can use to conquer dat ma gf who seems to have made "pls stop am having a headache" and "am not in the mood" her national anthem anitym i pounce on her. And am sure am not the only 1 encountering dat annoying scenero...I sha respect d stress u wetn tru to post dis o.. But where d tin pain me na d topic.. U shudda named it somtin like "how to ressurect love in a dieing 'marriage' " make i for no waste time read dat long essay...
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by rapcy(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2013
iice: None of these things apply to me undecided

Na lie oooo... They do grin
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 9:43am On May 11, 2013
Ebonyeyes: I do agree, I just like a cuddle but some men dont even know what that means grin grin grin
"Some men" Sounds like ‎u service lots of men and some of them are •̸№t romantic gringringrin "Most men"would have passed a better message.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by yomexp(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2013
Ebonyeyes: I do agree, I just like a cuddle but some men dont even know what that means grin grin grin
babe! trust me i won't go beyond cuddle i swear. come let's give it trial.

as for the arsenal/chelsea thing you are very correct. as a chelsea fan i am ready to defect to arsenal just because you.

don't mind them, who even want trophies sef? all i want is to cuddle you. in fact call me Mr cuddle.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by yomexp(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2013
nony30: "Some men" Sounds like ‎u service lots of men and some of them are •̸№t romantic gringringrin "Most men"would have passed a better message.

retracted

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2013
Better!!!case dismissed!!!!gringringrin
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by yomexp(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2013
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by SeyiAkinbo(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2013
r231: How to Get Your Girlfriend in the Mood in 30 Seconds

Level: Basic PLUS

Let's face it. The longer you stick in a relationship, the duller it becomes. It doesn't matter that you're seeing Megan Fox or dating Salma Hayek. They can have the longest legs, fairest skin, bluest eyes and most dazzling personalities. In fact, your girlfriend may be the hottest girl on the planet. That won't stop the inevitable: eventually, you'll bore each other to death.

The reason is simple. People like variety. Men and women like experiencing new things and that goes for relationships. Has your relationship plumbed the depths of boredom? Do you still get aroused when you're lying unclothed next to each other? Or would you rather read the Wall Street Journal? Don't fret. It's easy to spark a roaring fire and get your girlfriend wet and Hot for you. Try the following tips!

Catch Your Woman Off Guard Do something drastically out of the ordinary, preferably in public. Let's say you're lining up at the cinema and she's itching to see the film. Before it's your turn to enter, dramatically lift her up and carry her to her seat in the same manner newly weds cross the threshold. She will be delighted at the attention and your action will easily spark up the old romance. The more public your display of affection, the more primal the feelings you will arouse.

Talk Dirty But With RespectYour girlfriend won't admit it, but she may have fantasies of being ravished by that tall, dark and handsome rogue. You may be far from the villainous ruffian, but you can play the part. Take opportunities to whisper lines like "If you Can Imagine What I'm thinking of now" during innocent moments like ironing the clothes or washing the dishes. Couple it with suggestive looks and glances at forbidden zones to punctuate the message. Do this at random throughout the day to get her imagination spinning. Her chaste thoughts will turn to lust and take the relationship to a boiling pitch.

Touch Like Your Life Depended On It One thing women wished men did more was to touch them. You see, many women are predominantly kinesthetic. They thrive on human touch and bask in the glow of closeness. Men with their machismo aren't so touchy. They feel it a sign of weakness (except when they cop free feels). Show you're girlfriend you're not like other men. Show her you're sensitive and caring by touching her frequently. Guide her to chairs. Support her back as she enters the elevator. Stroke her nape when she's stressed. Play footsie under the table. And most of all,  give her that comforting shoulder when she's lonely. She'll love you for it.

Make Her Jealous Know why diamonds are so valuable? It's because they're rare! If you're always there for her, you'll be about as valuable as a can of spam. Limit your time with her. It may take some effort, but exert the will to turn down some of her invitations. Go out with your friends. Pursue some hobbies and set up some new enterprises. When she sees that you're busy and a go getter, her perception of you will increase!

Exude the Alpha Male Aura Alpha males are the top dogs. The big guns. If you've played the role of Clark Kent or Peewee Herman the past 2 years of your relationship, chances are, your girlfriend finds you as exciting as a wart extraction. Upgrade your image. Strut with smooth confidence. Occupy more space by standing with feet shoulder width apart. Move slowly but with measured pace. Practice unwavering eyecontact. These are the mannerisms of alpha males- and they're guaranteed to get her thinking of you in less than innocent ways.
Absolutely splendid! Bravo, bro.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 11, 2013
hmmm
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by JuicyGee(f): 8:55pm On May 11, 2013
Tell y'all wah? Nigerian men are no whr near romantic, I'm even pissed at wah some dudes are saying, tnk God 4 dis 21st century oh! Atleast some ppl don dey package up, heh!
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by masqot(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2013
I love the rare DIAMOND stuff. I'm working on that presently.

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by ayabdul: 10:56pm On May 11, 2013
I thnk all dz takes a lifetime not 30second
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2013
my gf surely will when i insert my zooom zooom in her booom booom
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by ObiOkpor(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
u realy hv to lecture me on that pls!
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by philomental: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
I am yet to see a Nigerian gal who loves cuddling...cos I lov it too. Most of dem want u to thrust ur boy into dier gal.....Pls I need a gal who loves cuddling as far as we aint married yet.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by philomental: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
I am yet to see a Nigerian gal who loves cuddling...cos I lov it too. Most of dem want u to thrust ur boy into dier gal.....Pls I need a gal who loves cuddling as far as we aint married yet. thanks
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
na2day2:

i am not sure they know what that means, when all they watch is yoruba films lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz,,yoruba film u say?i've quitted it since 1980,,buh cn't do widout watching korea nd america films
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by tundabolt(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
I thought you said in 30 seconds... This is like forever
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds by Perryprosper(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Based On Logistics
I really need a girlfriend that based and work in Lagos
Mail me your contact at okparaprosper@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / 15 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.