Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications (2063 Views)

How To Create Mobile Sdks For Your Apis / Bilaltechi: How To Create Mobile App In Azure / Do You Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Where and how can I learn how to create and develop a mobile Application.. I need suggestions please.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by seunny4lif(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tosinex:
Where and how can I learn how to create and develop a mobile Application.. I need suggestions please.
Youtube
Android tutorial
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by snyperboi(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Be precise. Is it native or hybrid app?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2017
snyperboi:
Be precise. Is it native or hybrid app?
hybrid, and also desktop applications too and, if possible I want to be certified.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by ovoSoft: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2017
learn java, then you can create native android apps, desktop apps (windows, mac, linux) and get the Oracle's Java Programmer certification........also learnibg java makes it easy to learn other oop languages
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Tosinex:
hybrid, and also desktop applications too and, if possible I want to be certified.
Actually you have to be specific and it's very important to be a pro in one area and you should also have knowledge of other platform as well.
For Hybrid app development, you will have to user cordova phonegap, ionic framework that's when your javascript will come in place.
For Native app development, obviously java or kotlin for android, swift for iOS and .NET (C#) for windows phone
For Cross platform development, phonegap (html,css,js), xamarin(C#) or ReactNative(js)- more like a native platform but with crossplatform functionalities.
For desktop, .Net framework (C#, F# or VB) using wpf or windows 10 universal app framework.

Since your interest is desktop and hybrid mobile app, I will advise to start with C# since you can develop cross platform mobile app with xamarin and with same knowledge develop desktop apps for windows platform. Check out channel9, youtube, O'Relly books on c# beginner series, with mobile and desktop development. You can also explore other .NET technologies. Enjoy your dev journey sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Keeppushing: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2017
i am currently taking a class with IIHT lagos on mobile app development. though the class just started but so far it has been interesting. you can join too.

they also conduct international certification exams.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by deedat205(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Keeppushing:
i am currently taking a class with IIHT lagos on mobile app development. though the class just started but so far it has been interesting. you can join too.

Hi brother, Can I have your contact? I'm also in IIHT currently taking ICWD (WEB) We can share ideas
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Habiz:

Actually you have to be specific and it's very important to be a pro in one area and you should also have knowledge of other platform as well.
For Hybrid app development, you will have to user cordova phonegap, ionic framework that's when your javascript will come in place.
For Native app development, obviously java or kotlin for android, swift for iOS and .NET (C#) for windows phone
For Cross platform development, phonegap (html,css,js), xamarin(C#) or ReactNative(js)- more like a native platform but with crossplatform functionalities.
For desktop, .Net framework (C#, F# or VB) using wpf or windows 10 universal app framework.

Since your interest is desktop and hybrid mobile app, I will advise to start with C# since you can develop cross platform mobile app with xamarin and with same knowledge develop desktop apps for windows platform. Check out channel9, youtube, O'Relly books on c# beginner series, with mobile and desktop development. You can also explore other .NET technologies. Enjoy your dev journey sir
thanks alot, I really appreciate.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Keeppushing:

thanks Bro..
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by jpmoriarti(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
C# is ur best option for cross-platform mobile development with Xamarin
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2017
jpmoriarti:
C# is ur best option for cross-platform mobile development with Xamarin
I'm still trying to figure out where and how to start learning c#
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Keeppushing: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tosinex:
I'm still trying to figure out where and how to start learning c#

where are you located bro
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keeppushing:

where are you located bro
Agege, Lagos
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Keeppushing: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Tosinex:
Agege, Lagos

Can you come around to Ojuelegba?

call me 07034401770
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Ikultra6: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Interesting
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by vankaid: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tosinex:
Listen to me very carefully. You have indicated its hybrid apps you want to learn about.
Good choice. I made that decision on my own when I didnt know which one is which and today I am still happy I made the right choice.
Now there are many platforms on which you can build mobile app but I will make it easy for you.
Go for Ionic.
All you require to use Ionic framework on your computer is just some few downloads you will make via you cli terminal and your little knowlege of javascript which will help you work on angularjs which is what ionic is built on.
For desktop apps its almost the same story with different framework.
Go for Electron.
Electron is like Ionic but this time for desktop apps and backbone of nodejs.
Please google getting started resources on these framework and read and practice. In few weeks from now you will come back to this thread to thank me.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by adelnehis(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
I would like to sell my android app!
I am selling an app that generates a fake whatsapp notification.
Trick your friends and family that you received messages they didn't send.
It includes:
Android studio project file,
APK file,
Project key and
all app assets.
email: adelnehikhare@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
vankaid:

Listen to me very carefully. You have indicated its hybrid apps you want to learn about.
Good choice. I made that decision on my own when I didnt know which one is which and today I am still happy I made the right choice.
Now there are many platforms on which you can build mobile app but I will make it easy for you.
Go for Ionic.
All you require to use Ionic framework on your computer is just some few downloads you will make via you cli terminal and your little knowlege of javascript which will help you work on angularjs which is what ionic is built on.
For desktop apps its almost the same story with different framework.
Go for Electron.
Electron is like Ionic but this time for desktop apps and backbone of nodejs.
Please google getting started resources on these framework and read and practice. In few weeks from now you will come back to this thread to thank me.
thanks to you. I'll follow as instructed.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by rumojoe: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Mobile App Developer Needed:

We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with other experts to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.

Responsibilities

- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends

Requirements

- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment

About Us:

Solluze Digitals & Multimedia is a globally scoped startup, with a team of passionate,efficient and well motivated partners, poised to deliver excellent tech solutions to various business segments.
Like real partners, every member of the team is a winner, each remunerated with a truly rewarding shareholder value.

WHAT WE OFFER:

A team with lots of passion for web/mobile technology
Exciting clients and projects
Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home
Competency development on the job, by regular brainstorms on projects, including subsidized certifications
Up to 15% commission monthly, from project revenues
(***This is subject to change, in line with corporate objectives)
Please note that, as a team, we do not earn salaries. Our income is commission based, which is far more rewarding.
Only interested and qualified individuals should upload their CV to soluze@yahoo.com. For more info whatsapp 08037292648
Re: I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2017
rumojoe:
Mobile App Developer Needed:

We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with other experts to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.

Responsibilities

- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends

Requirements

- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment

About Us:

Solluze Digitals & Multimedia is a globally scoped startup, with a team of passionate,efficient and well motivated partners, poised to deliver excellent tech solutions to various business segments.
Like real partners, every member of the team is a winner, each remunerated with a truly rewarding shareholder value.

WHAT WE OFFER:

A team with lots of passion for web/mobile technology
Exciting clients and projects
Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home
Competency development on the job, by regular brainstorms on projects, including subsidized certifications
Up to 15% commission monthly, from project revenues
(***This is subject to change, in line with corporate objectives)
Please note that, as a team, we do not earn salaries. Our income is commission based, which is far more rewarding.
Only interested and qualified individuals should upload their CV to soluze@yahoo.com. For more info whatsapp 08037292648
nice one.. Thanks for this.. Can I apply as intern

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Java How To Program By Deitel, 9th Edition / HELP!!! I Need Help On Installing "MECHANIZE" For Python.. / Let Put Our Hands Together To Becoming Great Internet Enterprenuers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.