Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes (55336 Views)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by kinibigdeal(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
I just cant eat snake but i kill them
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by niggi4life(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why would i want to eat snake before?

Gosh!!! I shouldnt have seen this pix, Now i wont be able to sleep at night oh GOD!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Girl, You are unnecessarily pretty
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by teamv: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
everything if not well prepared can be piosenous
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by seedorfg(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
lalasticlala won't like this
grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by koolcat: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
aii pray say lala hear that one oo
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by ZACHIE: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
What hunger will make me consider snake meat, I have not seen. Ejo bawo.
Lubbish!!! Give me ponmo jorr
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
@OP, what about Python that has no poison? I don't eat snake but just asking because of lalasticlala, I know he can't do without snakes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Unbreakable007: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
See Wetin lai Muhammed cause
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by kulrunsman79(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
All theses ones nah story! People that eat snake won't even give a hoot
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Zeusc(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good Advice
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by jericco1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

Gosh!!! I shouldnt have seen this pix, Now i wont be able to sleep at night oh GOD!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
u shuld try it.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by NCP: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Grammar. Another way to preserve endangered species.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Geesaintagape: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
How can someone imagine eating snates
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Geesaintagape: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
How can someone imagine eating snake
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Jobabori(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
When you are smoking your igbo, I did not talk. So when I am eating my snake, please do not talk.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by McGg: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Something must kill a man".
-Lalasticlala 456BC

am happy you're back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by delors(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mehn...people get mind o...me eat snake? God forbid it!
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by tochieee: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
some yahoo boys eat it fresh in osun. ask some afonjas
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by castrol180(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

Are you a snake? Or why won't you sleep? You are a sexy, snaky baby that is judging by your dp
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by jfleece(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
pls when am I starting my German classes?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by chuksdavid28(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Fkforyou:
It would be insane of me to eat that which I'm scared to shit of... undecided

If you like give me 10 million, I no go chop snake meat
u sure bros
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by hatchy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalasticlala won't take this!

How dare you condemn the eating of his favourite dish,eehn!

Op You better tender an apology to him and all the snakeside Nairalanders before two years ban fall on you.

Ewu Gambia!
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by lyricalz: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
story
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by XaintJoel20: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

Come and sleep at my place.

Its an offer.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by frubben(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Dont let lala hear
lala right now

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by niggi4life(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Still wondering what took you to her picture.
Still wondering what took you there too
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Emmysky(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
Abeg what is the name of your keyboard?

UPDATE:
Just read what you actually wrote and I'm amazed it makes so much sense and it's true.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Come and sleep at my place.

Its an offer.
where?
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Fkforyou(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
chuksdavid28:
[color=#006600][/color]
u sure bros

Okay, I'm just exaggerating...Lol

But I hate snakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.