Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes (55396 Views)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Stevengerd(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why would i want to eat snake before?

Gosh!!! I shouldnt have seen this pix, Now i wont be able to sleep at night oh GOD!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Thou shall not panic. dnt worry am gonna slip nxt to you tonight.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by lonelydora: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Something must kill a man".

-Lalasticlala
456BC

And...."Man die go, woman born again"
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Vandieee(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
My Afonja lady grin grin

Let me meet you, I'd be a gentleman for life with you.

folakemigeh:

Gosh!!! I shouldnt have seen this pix, Now i wont be able to sleep at night oh GOD!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

The snake is Already under your pillow waiting for you to come and sleep grin grin Go and have a look under Your pillow.

Chai! see meat o! tongue some one bring me a chilled bottle of Heineken to wash it down! tongue
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chai! see meat o! some one get me a chilled bottle of Heineken to wash it down tongue
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Hakeem12(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
iamnlia:
I imagine how people eat snakes lipsrsealed
beats me too. I hate all reptiles like crazy.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by slurity1: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
mebad:
if no be madness self why someone go just look say na snake de hungry am to de chop .....
Na because you Neva eat em before. taste it and ur life will never remain the same
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
LaDivva:
Pukes..
I don't think so! try eating snake meat with okro soup and wash it down with banana and milk, Delicious! tongue
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
This people are eating serpent, Yummy! tongue
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by XaintJoel20: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
where?
Zion Gate, Angel Gabriel Close, Off Simon Peter Street. Heaven.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Luckykingg: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
wow this is amazing, i read everthing effortlessly

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Richy4(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
even looking at those pic are nauseating
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by mebad(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
slurity1:
Na because you Neva eat em before. taste it and ur life will never remain the same

am sure it would never be.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by OdaNobunaga(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-Lalasticlala
456BC

grin grin grin
Welcome back my man, it's been boring in your absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by brightalo17: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lala this guys don dey spoil show for you oooo
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Obierika(m): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franco93:
OP, do you want to get lifetime ban from lalasticlala?

grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by okenwaa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yummy Yummy

Tastes like Fish.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by AYINDOS: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Noted
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-Lalasticlala
456BC

Ever since Our president became stable, this man has lost all form of stability. Nwaamaikpe is now an unstable visitor to N/L.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
lalasticlala u hear
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by buffalowings: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-Lalasticlala
456BC

O you're back

Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by tballeyy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mr story teller , we have used obtain
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by josh2cool: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
OP..apart from microbial contamination which is common to most foods, your remaining points still refer to venomous snakes.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by AYINDOS: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Noted, Bros.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by donnaD(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
The bible said "KILL AND EAT"don't boda to ask me the verse.every type of animal meat is edible by me,frog meat,snakes,lizard,rat etc they Are all meat and should be eaten.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by mickeymimi: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
The snake meat is not poisonous, just be wary of the head. If you buy the meat from a store, it should be headless. If not, make sure the snake has not bitten itself, as the teeth still hold venom after death. Always detach the head before skinning.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by zadene84: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
I ve never heard of or experienced side effects of snake meat all my life then suddenly.....
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by MONITZ: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
deepwater:
Kai

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

And in what language or format ve u written this message ,short hand or what or is this the last style of abbreviation ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Oladat(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg free person jo.If u further your research,you will find that it is not safe to eat ANY meat at all.So op,it is hightime you stop eating meat.As for Lala and I,we shall continue eating our snake peppersoup.
Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by generationz(f): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-Lalasticlala 456BC
I must admit, nairaland front page was kinda boring without you
Welcome back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Op you get mind sha! Of all the things in the world na SNAKE you choose to write against? Chai!!
Shey u don hear of Lalasticlala?
I'm observing in 3D.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.