Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu (71069 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Misitura Arowona: Anti-TB Drug Developed By UNILORIN PhD Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2017
sunkieisland:
you wont think early morning s*x in Lagos when

you have to be awake and on the road by 4.30 am looking for means of getting to your office on the island from Ikorodu or Agbado and

you get home as late as 11.30 pm all used up from traffic fatigue and stress and you're thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow.

If your wife/husband ....... tap you......

then you hear comments like.......

dear you know the situation of things now...... I'm really tired and I don't want to be late for work....

#YouFeel
Lolz u nailed it jus like tht grin
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Rapture4real(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Gerrard59:
Exactly. Even research by Harvard says the same.

Sex is nature. It is biology. It is science. The hormones in the body do not know what is written in any holy book.

There is a guide from the Holy Book by holy God for a holy living.God does not intend man to be a loose animal without self-control and guide.Every useful thing will lead to destruction if used outside the owner's manual-God the Almighty.The Bible is clear about it and we cannot explain away our weakness. When it is done within the context of marriage it is rewarding.Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by chris31(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2017
sambisavoice:
It has been discovered that taking Tramadol continuously for 14days improves man's performance in bed especially people suffering from quick ejaculation.

Don't abuse it
U mean 14 consecutive days shocked
Asin no skipping

Na die b dat ooo coz it gives headache
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Kdon2:

Dats why the school is now known for sex scandal. All they do is now sex sex sex. Married Lecturer/students, married lecturers/colleagues. [s]yet they claim alfas n hijabian sisters. Bunch of hypocrite reckless fornicators![/s]
All these vituperation just because the professor is a Muslim or just because university of Ilorin is in a Muslim dominated state? I believe that you're likely to be surprised to know that the population of Christians in that school might be as much as that of Muslims. Grow up and do away with hate because your heart is filled with hate.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2017
sambisavoice:
It has been discovered that taking Tramadol continuously for 14days improves man's performance in bed especially people suffering from quick ejaculation.

Don't abuse it
you will soon go to your grave cos of tramadol
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by ignis: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2017
running.. ..am still a learner in this field.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by pressplay411(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2017
kafiz1:
grin
naso dem teach u wen u dey sch

I'm interested in this. How was the research carried out? Is it a comprehensive hands-on research? And most importantly how can I apply? cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Ijebusomaada: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Gerrard59(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Rapture4real:

There is a guide from the Holy Book by holy God for a holy living.God does not intend man to be a loose animal without self-control and guide.Every useful thing will lead to destruction if used outside the owner's manual-God the Almighty.The Bible is clear about it and we cannot explain away our weakness. When it is done within the context of marriage it is rewarding.Bless you

Do you not think God should have created us in such a way that it's when we intend marrying that the hormones get active? Also remember that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Yes, humans can control the hormones, just like any habit. Key thing is: Having sex is natural and individuals can have it safely, consensual and whenever they desire.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by onilpee: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2017
You won't mind if your gateman or your neighbour dey help you work d work...Lagos ko Logo Ni.

sunkieisland:
you wont think early morning s*x in Lagos when

you have to be awake and on the road by 4.30 am looking for means of getting to your office on the island from Ikorodu or Agbado and

you get home as late as 11.30 pm all used up from traffic fatigue and stress and you're thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow.

If your wife/husband ....... tap you......

then you hear comments like.......

dear you know the situation of things now...... I'm really tired and I don't want to be late for work....

#YouFeel

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by nothernstar: 6:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
God forgive me for opening this thread.
pretence. Madam swear you no dey do.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by BabbanBura(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Ahh...i di not abandon u ooo....i think we af conclude on the thread na...oya take kiss

I wont take it! you can't bribe me with a kiss woo. I asked a clarifying question there but you didn't respond. Am waiting pls, biko!
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Sarah20A(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Am shy cool

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Revolva(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2017
the best ever cos the penis and body will be at rest n banging go sweet die
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Akuamia247: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2017
what of unmarried people that those not like having anything to do with ashawo because of fear of unknown, how are they going to be satisfying there own morning sex urge
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Praktikals(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Unilorin and their Yeye lecturers. Na so one of them talk say mosquito bite deh good for body. now that we re still battling with problems caused by Jonathan government, this one is talking about early morning totorial. No be who don belleful Kongi deh catch?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by cantok(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Rapture4real:

Leuk et yeu
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by cantok(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017
Sarah20A:
Am shy cool
Then what am I? shocked
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017
Emeka71:
Your sins are forgiven.
Are u God?
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Kazachan(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2017
True talk prof
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Ijebusomaada: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2017
adriftonmemories:

[center][/center] angry
Ogini
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Nanjerian: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2017
leofab:
Noted
hmmmmmmm,take it easy my lady
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by wolextayo: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Some people avoid it cos their mouth will be smelling
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by dalass(f): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2017
sambisavoice:

Don't abuse it

Bros, taking tramadol for 14 days is drug abuse. It's dangerous!
I got and used it once for leg pains.. I regretted it...
Certainly not an aphrodisiac abeg!
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by Veetee(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Sex is for exclusively for married people, anything aside that, u are on ur own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by fernandez1(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2017
kenzysmith:
Na wa o my girlfriend dey dat school and her 2 semesters result is very oustanding i try check her pussy weather he done expand or he done deep i döne dey on panic mode

Lol grin
Pussycat no get meter wey dey read for u!
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by blessudu1(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Good...perhaps me can sex from morning to night and from night to morning grin
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by chocho13fct: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Prof! Prof!! Thank you jare. God bless you

My wife must hear this

Folake!! Folake!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by chocho13fct: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2017
And my wife don rush go work this morning.
Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by kellyjoesteve: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Most of us knows that already. Just hope some will read the content well and fully prepared for the responsible and not just read the headlines and straight off to work.

For your Businesss idea, and management,
job-tips, available loans and important of
insurance check
my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Make Healthy Sperm, Naturally / 35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.