Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,020 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Assurance Do You Have That God's Plan Won't Fail? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Assurance Do You Have That God's Plan Won't Fail? (416 Views)

God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Assurance Do You Have That God's Plan Won't Fail? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
If there will be free will in the everlasting endlessness of the reported hereafter, what is the assurance that another “Satan” will not rise again?

Recall that the Omniscient God created Satan either knowing or not knowing that he will turn out bad and would thwart his initial plan for creation.

Remember that Satan wasn't “tempted” but rebelled out of his own desire.

(If the initial plan failed, what makes you think it won't fail again?)
Re: What Assurance Do You Have That God's Plan Won't Fail? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
IT HAS FAILED, AND IS STILL FAILING TILL THIS DAY.

1 Like

Re: What Assurance Do You Have That God's Plan Won't Fail? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Reiyvinn:
If there will be free will in the everlasting endlessness of the reported hereafter, what is the assurance that another “Satan” will not rise again?

Recall that the Omniscient God created Satan either knowing or not knowing that he will turn out bad and would thwart his initial plan for creation.

Remember that Satan wasn't “tempted” but rebelled out of his own desire.

(If the initial plan failed, what makes you think it won't fail again?)

Isaiah 55:8-9 NKJV
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Patiently Wait For God. / Stmc Currently Going In Edo State, By Deeperlife / Ancient People Were Spiritually More Advanced Than Modern People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.