Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Young Man Bashed Fayose And His Aide Over Attempts To Drag Him Agnst Ewi Of Ado - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Bashed Fayose And His Aide Over Attempts To Drag Him Agnst Ewi Of Ado (503 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Bashed Fayose And His Aide Over Attempts To Drag Him Agnst Ewi Of Ado by sojiboy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
A young Ekiti man has slammed Fayose and his errand boys over attempts to drag the well cultured Yoruba boy against Royal stool, in his request the man named Gabriel pleaded that Fayose chieftancy title is withdrawn if failed to pay salaries.
Below is the screenshot.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove

Re: Young Man Bashed Fayose And His Aide Over Attempts To Drag Him Agnst Ewi Of Ado by sojiboy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re- Ado youths warn APC over disparaging comments against Ewi

My attention has been drawn to a press statement by a faceless group headed by a "Beast of no nation" (Egbekegbe according to Fela), with an intent to malign my person and also attempt to drag me against the royal stool of not just HRM Oba Adejugbe but also against the entire Royalties and deities of Yoruba land.
It is obvious that the purported request of apology to Fayose was the handwriting of the mischievous media aide of the Tormentor in chief of Ekiti land and Chief "Apagun" of Ado-Ekiti, who craves for attention and respect at all costs, which of course he does not deserve, as his record of numerous disrespectful acts to not just President of our great nation but also to elders and top traditional rulers in Ekiti State, including the late Elekole of Ikole-Ekiti, Oba Adetula Adeleye; the late Attah of Aiyede and Onijan, among several other Yoruba leaders and across the nation, is legendary.
It's on record that I Adesoji Gabriel (AngelGabby) has been a very socio-economic and policital conscious person who uses my Facebook, Twitter, IG, Nairaland, Naija loaded etc to disseminate information of ANY KIND WITH source(s)/Reference(s) as the case maybe indicated in all my posts.
My style in my posts is to indicate whether I am the writer or whether the story is copied from other sources at the beginning or the end of my posts.
The said article is among the many posts which I have posted with its sources boldly stated and by God's grace this won't be the last.
I find it unbelievable that the said youth group that is supposed to be enlightened to deduce what is right could reduce itself to errand group used by rejected government leaders to attain cheap political points against my humble image.
While I congratulate the Ewi of Ado, His Royal Majesty Oba Adejugbe, on the success of the Udiroko which has also re-united the sons and daughters of the prestigious town of Ado Ekiti, I implore our Kabiyesi to subject those who will be honored with chieftancy titles to tight scrutiny.
Fayose is the least of those who deserve to be honored by any one. It is on record that this Fayose that is now the Apagun of Ado Ekiti was the chief tormentor to Obas in Ekiti State during his first term and up till this moment he is still, as he is yet to pay the Kings (Kabiyesis in Ekiti State) their salaries and other entitlements for several months. Apart from these, the said Apagun is always quick to attack/persecute the Kings he perceives to have any relationship with the opposition in the state or beyond.
In my opinion, Fayose doesn't deserve any title from our reverred King, but be that as it may, I plead that our respected Kabiyesi should withdraw this title from Fayose to humble him in order to honour his electoral promises, pay the silent but hungry workers of the state, employ youths, including the jobless youths that are accusing me of wrongdoing against our respected monarch.
I urge this faceless group to desist from using my name as a means of feeding fat on Fayose and our state economy, as their rants will not move me from saying that which is right.
But again, I wish to state unequivocally that I have not and will not insult not just the Ewi but all other Royal fathers of our land, as a cultured yoruba man, trained and tutored with the ideals of Omoluabi.
Mischief-makers are advised to find something productive to do to take care of themselves instead of maligning innocent people.

Gabriel ADESOJI (ANGELGABBY)
Re: Young Man Bashed Fayose And His Aide Over Attempts To Drag Him Agnst Ewi Of Ado by tociano009(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Keep fooling around

(1) (Reply)

Recession, Politics And Nigerian Youths: What Option? / F***k Biafrans.... See What This Igbo Man **** / Ex-president Jonathan's Aid Reveals Why Bilionaire Kidnapper Evans Must Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.