Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Advice To Single Ladies!!!! Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Single Ladies!!!! Part 3 (423 Views)

Avoid This Type Of Ladies Part 2 / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Guys , What Is Your Turn Offs In Ladies -part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Single Ladies!!!! Part 3 by idowuag24(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
*My Talk To Ladies* *(series 3)*

Few days ago we were able to look at what I titled *FIVE THINGS A WOMAN SHOULD CONSIDER IN A MAN*

Pls, if you miss any series, you can request for it at any point in time, as we send it to you.

All what I have been dishing out to all my sisters is as result of my deep findings, research, deep meditation and Inspiration From different messages. I spoke to myself it time to take responsibility in the kingdom to provide answers to difficult Questions instead of dodging them by digging deep to provide practical answers to many Questions In the heart of young people. I have seen and watch many sisters who have been praying to God about relationship from age 20 up till 30 and yet not married, I ask myself Question: Is God so Wicked like this that he won't answer his daughter ? or is this Ancestral Curse or a Character defect ?

Later, I begin to see From God's light this might not necessary be ancestral curse, but some sisters did not even know what they really want from God which makes them to be confused about decision making to say yes.

This leads me to the *third point* for today:

3. *He must Have a Passion For You*

Sister, a brother that truly need you in his life must have a deep passion for you that is irreplaceable. Let me take you into the life of Christ.
The Church is the Bride of the ⛪ Christ, the passion Christ exhausted for the Church was so much that he was willing to die for her. He cleanses her daily by the Word so as to present her to himself a glorious church without wrinkles or spot. (Read Ephesians 5: 25-27)

When last has the Brother take his time to cleans you by the the Word of His mouth?

One of the way to know if man is passionate is to look at what really takes his time. Does he takes his time to call you he cares even when busy ?

Does he take his to invest into your life spiritually,mentally, socially and financially, knowing you are going to be his best reward as a wife.
Does he knows those period of pains & fears in your life, and always there to encourage you ?

See sister, the point that the brother doesn't care to even call you for a whole month is a pure signal that he is not passionate. Don't force yourself to work things out in a relationship where someone is not passionate, otherwise this will continue in marriage.
It's painful when I hear a Sister saying am always calling him and buying things for him but he has never did not even text message, I speak to myself, is that the same way you will spend the rest of your life in marriage. This brother that cannot call you even once in a month but can call his mother is only giving you a signal.
Sister, pls don't force yourself on a man who is not ready to be responsible, and also likewise to the brother.

Finally my sister, I can bet with you
*A Brother who doesn't have a passion for you will actually be UNFAITHFUL*
Also, work upon yourself, be a woman every man will be passionate about. Be a blessing a man can vest for not a burden.

Think on these things and Christ shall give you light.

Your Friend,
Emmanuel Idowu.
For Questions and Answer
+234703398433 ( Strictly What's App Messages)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerians Ladies Do Have Unsuccessful Or Failed Relationship / I Heard Igbo Men Might Be Hardworking When They Are Young? / Don't Marry Anyone Who Ask For A Break In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.