Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (37343 Views)

Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
wow, God the great healer.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sule, my guy. I just envy the guy. All those soft asses he gets to climb and finish on. Damn, Sule dey enjoy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
They would have told us what the kid is suffering from cos the kid doesn't look sick to me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fake Church. Fake Pastor. Scam. Run

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:
GOD NEEDS TO COME QUICKLY!
relax dude. God is coming nowhere, you are the one that will go to him.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by lelvin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don't know Christ, never met him. And I don't know how to have a relationship with someone I don't know but if there was ever anyone who above all loved himself and never wished another evil, him/her I would aspire to be. Nice nails by the way.

omocheche:
And you know Christ never preached religion he was all about we having a relationship with our creator ( cry
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
An2elect2:
Men like this would add to your problems.
That's if the whole thing is not staged as usual.
ur existence alone is enough to sm1 problem
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Dgunnerz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
God forgive me...She is supposed to be made a Panadol Ambassador grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
An2elect2:
Men like this would add to your problems.
That's if the whole thing is not staged as usual.
It's not staged.I have seen worst scenario in different places of worship
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
do people keep empty sachets after taking drugs... .I'm not understanding o
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
Well..Could be real.. My mum used triple of that before she finally lost the battle yo Cancer and Diabetes. So sad..

She used like 3 20kg sack pack of drug's sachet

did any doctor prescribe your mum with panadol tablets for cancer/diabetes?! have you ever heard of chemotherapy?! do you actually think that these fraudsters in robe could have saved her?!

asuustrike2009:

let me guess, the holy man was called David Copperfield OR Criss Angel, right?!
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

did any doctor prescribe your mum with panadol tablets for cancer/diabetes?! have you ever heard of chemotherapy?! do you actually think that these fraudsters in robe could have saved her?!

let me guess, the holy man was called David Copperfield OR Criss Angel, right?!
What's this one saying?
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
WotzupNG:
Below are pictures of a lady brought to Apostle Johnson Suleman for deliverance.

The ailment she’s suffering from is not mentioned but sachets of the drugs she has used so far can be seen on the floor.

https://www.wotzup.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-woman-drugs/

Lawd Cheeeeeesus! What is this? So this woman was sick and she's been keeping all the used sachets of her drugs? Haba.... This pastor must think we are stupid oooo. Haba
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
as if sick people keep empty unused pills/meds packaging.... lol!
You wan spoil business for MOG? grin
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Na only white men whey de. do that though
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by sweetkech: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
why am I still doubting this?
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nif3(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
The woman na junkie
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Usguy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is an. Arrangement done to deceive the. Public, that he does deliverance, scam. Of the highest level.attention seeking man
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

If you say so but that man, sule is a wolf
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by petra1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Many do to show how bad their case is.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
petra1:

Many do to show how bad their case is.

the majority of such people suffer from Munchausen syndrome
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Luckynero28: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
I smell scam.

Since I've been using drugs, I don't think I remember keeping the empty sachets cos they are of no use. People only keep sachets of used drugs when they know that the drug is efficient. In this case, I see no reason why the lady is keeping sachets of Panadol, a common pain reliever.

Seriously speaking, I really can't phantom or comprehend the reason for her to had kept those used drugs sachets. Probably she knew she is gonna be healed someday & obviously show the World what she had gone through before she was healed by one of our own Man Of..........
All I know is that, every damn being will accout for his/her deeds; no one would be made to escape that "Law of Accountability". Lemme come & be going before sombori say I said......
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by oyedepoadekunle: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Haahaa Naij pastor!!!!!!!!

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
y would she keep d sachet?
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
An2elect2:
If you say so but that man, sule is a wolf
Even if he's as alleged you're not to judge.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Even if he's as alleged you're not to judge.
I am to judge for the good of others and myself
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by TheGreatIYANU: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
crackhouse:
relax dude. God is coming nowhere, you are the one that will go to him.

Explain please...
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
An2elect2:
I am to judge for the good of others and myself
The Bible condemns it. You're not to judge your prophet even if he's right or wrong. The story of Moses and Miram comes to mind.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
I suspect the woman to be a scam who wanted to stage a miracle and later used it as opportunity to collect money of the Apostle.

Its up to the Apostle to discern the truth of her nature. Even the pharmacist would advice you to seek a doctor if your ailment persist after taking some level of dosage.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by kandywandy23: 1:09am On Aug 29, 2017
God is love. Let us appreciate him always. To God be the glory. Sing the song and say the prayer that follows here >>> http://www.songandpray.com/2015/05/to-god-be-glory-great-things-he-hath.html
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The Bible condemns it. You're not to judge your prophet even if he's right or wrong. The story of Moses and Miram comes to mind.
They are not my prophet. We were warned to stay on guard for wolves like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.