Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (37340 Views)

Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
An2elect2:
They are not my prophet. We were warned to stay on guard for wolves like this
The Bible warns us no doubt but the Bible doesn't say you should judge.That's the standard. A situation when you begin to judge and wail for a particular prophet,the accuser of the brethren points to scenario of Moses and Miram.When a member isn't comfortable about a prophet's dealing and teaching, you leave that church that's all. You stop listening to such preacher as it's not a sin
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The Bible warns us no doubt but the Bible doesn't say you should judge.That's the standard. A situation when you begin to judge and wail for a particular prophet,the accuser of the brethren points to scenario of Moses and Miram.When a member isn't comfortable about a prophet's dealing and teaching, you leave that church that's all. You stop listening to such preacher as it's not a sin

Why are people like this na.
Please if the Bible warned us to beware of false prophets how are we going to identify them if we do not judge what they teach/do?

Are you mistaking judging for condemnation? The injunction not to judge wasn't it for hypocritical judgement?

Didn't Jesus talk about judging people elsewhere, in John 7:24? ie Judging righteously?

"Beware" "Test" are they not pointers that we are to judge a pastor's teachings in the light of God's word in order not be misled?

If I know a particular medication is harmful and I do not warn others to stay clear then I'm a wicked person who would not go unpunished.

If you have a problem with some of us warning others who are deceived then I can't help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Sharoniah(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
cc wotzupNG where is the venue?
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by WotzupNG: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sharoniah:
cc wotzupNG where is the venue?
FCT Abuja
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
An2elect2:

Why are people like this na.
Please if the Bible warned us to beware of false prophets how are we going to identify them if we do not judge what they teach/do?

Are you mistaking judging for condemnation? The injunction not to judge wasn't it for hypocritical judgement?

Didn't Jesus talk about judging people elsewhere, in John 7:24? ie Judging righteously?

"Beware" "Test" are they not pointers that we are to judge a pastor's teachings in the light of God's word in order not be misled?

If I know a particular medication is harmful and I do not warn others to stay clear then I'm a wicked person who would not go unpunished.

If you have a problem with some of us warning others who are deceived then I can't help you.

The Bible didn't say you should mentioned people's name. Beware the accuser of the brethren is very crafty and would do all possible means to hold brethren down no matter how they try to be holy.The Bible admonishes always to beware not pointing fingers on a particular preacher. If you do that you have broken a edge for the serpent to strike. Yahweh will never allow his children to condemn or judge his servants whether they're right or wrong. I pray you ask him for guidance in other not to fall for the trap of the enemy. Moses was wrong for marrying the Ethiopian woman yet Yahweh didn't punish him instead he punished Miram. I am aware of fake preachers every where, your part as a believer is to draw men to the word of God not pointing fingers that this particular preacher is fake.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The Bible didn't say you should mentioned people's name. Beware the accuser of the brethren is very crafty and would do all possible means to hold brethren down no matter how they try to be holy.The Bible admonishes always to beware not pointing fingers on a particular preacher. If you do that you have broken a edge for the serpent to strike. Yahweh will never allow his children to condemn or judge his servants whether they're right or wrong. I pray you ask him for guidance in other not to fall for the trap of the enemy. Moses was wrong for marrying the Ethiopian woman yet Yahweh didn't punish him instead he punished Miram. I am aware of fake preachers every where, your part as a believer is to draw men to the word of God not pointing fingers that this particular preacher is fake.

If you can't see that Sule is a fraud, then, you are blind to the scriptures. Watch and pray. That is what the Bible says. How will the enemy not infiltrate the body of Christ when you don't watch?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Topgainer: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Moses was wrong for marrying the Ethiopian woman yet Yahweh didn't punish him instead he punished Miram. I am aware of fake preachers every where, your part as a believer is to draw men to the word of God not pointing fingers.
Bia this Asuuboy, you still have not found a cure for the thorough brainwashing you suffered under the false prophets. Or are you a false prophet yourself?
Why do you always threaten Christians with Moses and Miriam stories? Somebody has asked you that if you know a medication is bad won't you point people to the medication and warn them about it. Answer that and stop confusing yourself with misappropriation of old testament passages. In this generation and time, no erring pastor is shielded from being called out. If you as a Pastor do not want to be called out, then take extra care to pattern your life to that of Jesus Christ. Humbly, take corrections when the disapproval is expressed and not looking for Moses stories as a shield.
If I see a Pastor involved in rituals or a crook manipulating the Bible for the gain of his pockets and fleecing terribly, his sheeples. I and many other Christians will call his name and warn others. No time! grin
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

If you can't see that Sule is a fraud, then, you are blind to the scriptures. Watch and pray. That is what the Bible says. How will the enemy not infiltrate the body of Christ when you don't watch?
Even if he's fraud as alleged by you, it doesn't give you room to call him that. There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Leave God to judge and not you. Don't bother yourself about fake preachers because you would continue to get heart break. Every believer should work out their salvation with fear and trembling, Yahweh wouldn't ask you which church, which preacher that talk to you but would frown at you for condemning his prophets. No matter how you try to convince him,Satan will open the Bible to were God judged Moses and Miram.Same way I view T.B Joshua is same way you view Suleman. I desist Joshua with passion until God starting teaching that false prophets aren't written on their fore heads. And that some of the preachers we think are genuine are fake. Some which are fake are actually genuine. He made understand that under no circumstances should I condemn his servants be it fake or original .If he reveals a particular preacher to you as fake then stay with it and stop following such preacher or reading their messages. I have known Suleman and I study some of his messages but to say he's fake that's what I can't say. I have studied T.B Joshua too but to say he's fake that's what I can't say too. So we as believers should pray to God for guidance to lead us to his true prophets. But condemning them would provoke God the more. I will advice to download and listen to Evangelist Margaret Amure tape on heaven and hell.watch and listen to it from the beginning to the end as she shares her testimony
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Topgainer:

Bia this Asuuboy, you still have not found a cure for the thorough brainwashing you suffered under the false prophets. Or are you a false prophet yourself?
Why do you always threaten Christians with Moses and Miriam stories? Somebody has asked you that if you know a medication is bad won't you point people to the medication and warn them about it. Answer that and stop confusing yourself with misappropriation of old testament passages. In this generation and time, no erring pastor is shielded from being called out. If you as a Pastor do not want to be called out, then take extra care to pattern your life to that of Jesus Christ. Humbly, take corrections when the disapproval is expressed and not looking for Moses stories as a shield.
If I see a Pastor involved in rituals or a crook manipulating the Bible for the gain of his pockets and fleecing terribly, his sheeples. I and many other Christians will call his name and warn others. No time! grin
Mr man There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. It may be right to start condemning preachers but Lucifer wouldn't understand when he's accusing you before God. He will accuse you that God will turn his back on you when you need him. Satan is crafty when putting things in our heart to disorganized brethren. He's on this forum daily causing confusion but his plans as failed in Jesus name. Yahweh honours his word and prophets that's why am always referring to that verse in the Bible.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Topgainer: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Mr man There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. It may be right to start condemning preachers but Lucifer wouldn't understand when he's accusing you before God. He will accuse you that God will turn his back on you when you need him. Satan is crafty when putting things in our heart to disorganized brethren. He's on this forum daily causing confusion but his plans as failed in Jesus name. Yahweh honours his word and prophets that's why am always referring to that verse in the Bible.
Are you the same person as the handle user Ademusiwa? Your write ups are so disjointed, henceforth I will ignore your comments. God help your situation, I would have been like you if somebody didn't point me alright and away from the wolves who are now toiling with your reasoning.
My last piece of advice, get out from that your present Church and avoid those Churches belonging to one man at a HQ somewhere.

Goodbye Asuustrike2009 as this will be the last time I will quote comments from this your moniker except maybe you regain your senses. God bless you.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Topgainer:

Are you the same person as the handle user Ademusiwa? Your write ups are so disjointed, henceforth I will ignore your comments. God help your situation, I would have been like you if somebody didn't point me alright and away from the wolves who are now toiling with your reasoning.
My last piece of advice, get out from that your present Church and avoid those Churches belonging to one man at a HQ somewhere.

Goodbye Asuustrike2009 as this will be the last time I will quote comments from this your moniker except maybe you regain your senses. God bless you.
May God help you because Christ is the head of the church. There's no church in heaven so that ideal of one man church should leave your head.Christ is the founder of the church and has given his prophets the authority to be in charge. They will all account for her they managed the church. Secondly am not Ademusiwa and would love to see his post. My brother there's no church in heaven so it's better you develop yourself. Own no account should a Christian condemn their pastors, if you have issues with them speak with them or better still leave the church. It's not as if other churches don't have issues as they're worst off but I have resolve my mind to defend the church and the heads no matter what be it Orthodox, Catholic and other Protestants.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Even if he's fraud as alleged by you, it doesn't give you room to call him that. There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Leave God to judge and not you. Don't bother yourself about fake preachers because you would continue to get heart break. Every believer should work out their salvation with fear and trembling, Yahweh wouldn't ask you which church, which preacher that talk to you but would frown at you for condemning his prophets. No matter how you try to convince him,Satan will open the Bible to were God judged Moses and Miram.Same way I view T.B Joshua is same way you view Suleman. I desist Joshua with passion until God starting teaching that false prophets aren't written on their fore heads. And that some of the preachers we think are genuine are fake. Some which are fake are actually genuine. He made understand that under no circumstances should I condemn his servants be it fake or original .If he reveals a particular preacher to you as fake then stay with it and stop following such preacher or reading their messages. I have known Suleman and I study some of his messages but to say he's fake that's what I can't say. I have studied T.B Joshua too but to say he's fake that's what I can't say too. So we as believers should pray to God for guidance to lead us to his true prophets. But condemning them would provoke God the more. I will advice to download and listen to Evangelist Margaret Amure tape on heaven and hell.watch and listen to it from the beginning to the end as she shares her testimony

As a Christian, it is our responsibility to chase out wolves from the body of Christ. If I don't talk, Sule will lead many into hell.
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

As a Christian, it is our responsibility to chase out wolves from the body of Christ. If I don't talk, Sule will lead many into hell.
I see.No wahala scriptures are there to judge
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

Where is recorded to chase wolves from sheep clothing? Did the Bible say so or you assume so
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by OSCAMO: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

May God help you because Christ is the head of the church. There's no church in heaven so that ideal of one man church should leave your head.Christ is the founder of the church and has given his prophets the authority to be in charge. They will all account for her they managed the church. Secondly am not Ademusiwa and would love to see his post. My brother there's no church in heaven so it's better you develop yourself. Own no account should a Christian condemn their pastors, if you have issues with them speak with them or better still leave the church. It's not as if other churches don't have issues as they're worst off but I have resolve my mind to defend the church and the heads no matter what be it Orthodox, Catholic and other Protestants.

A failed attempt to defend the indefensible.

{O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom}09:34 Al Qur'an
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2017
OSCAMO:

A failed attempt to defend the indefensible.

{O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom}09:34 Al Qur'an
Mr man go to your section and stop quoting quaran.Oil and water can't mix
Re: Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) by segunojo866: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
abbaapple:
Dis scammer again Mttscheewww undecided
apostle soleman is fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.