Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg - Business To Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (79403 Views)

We Import Ukraine And German Piling Sheets / Pre Order & We Import Your Good From China,buy Your RMB With Us / We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Gazzy88(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2017
ezex:
bro gazzy we use normal shipping and normal shipping is 7 - 14days..also you know that the seller sent it to us late...ok now,since it like this know,what do you want me to do and I will do it.....its just like you are putting the whole blame on me forgeting that I paid your seller third day you sent me the money,a week and some days that was when he sent it....you are actually blaming me for the supplier error for not shipping it on time..I dont need to tell you to exercise patience again,what I will tell you is that normal shipping is 7 - 14days as soon as its get to our china office and the seller sent the item on the 27th 11,2017,by my own calculation its not upto to a week we received it.you will get your item withi. 7 - 14days,if it exceed that date would refund you,you didnt make proper arrangement with your seller
That's not my fault,I paid you for a service and its your duty to ensure you deliver promptly. You paid the seller and you ought to ensure he deliver on time,if I can do all that myself why should I come to you? You paid the seller and expects me to be monitoring the shipment,who does that? I asked you to order something for me,shared the seller's contact with you,paid you,and what I should be expecting is a call from you to come pick up my item. I don't have any business bothering whether he has ship to your China office or not,it's your duty to monitor such. Its over a month now haba. Once bitten,twice shy.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Gazzy88:
That's not my fault,I paid you for a service and its your duty to ensure you deliver promptly. You paid the seller and you ought to ensure he deliver on time,if I can do all that myself why should I come to you? You paid the seller and expects me to be monitoring the shipment,who does that? I asked you to order something for me,shared the seller's contact with you,paid you,and what I should be expecting is a call from you to come pick up my item. I don't have any business bothering whether he has ship to your China office or not,it's your duty to monitor such. Its over a month now haba. Once bitten,twice shy.

Bro ,but you know you were the one chatting with the seller,had it been you gave me the wouldnt even bother you,because I would have done what am suppose to do,..we receive the good on the 27th 11, 2017 and no way it would have reach us using normal..Didnt the seller told you it skipped his mind to send it,I told him you needed it urgently he apologised that he didnt remember to send it,confirm from him....for that you cant put the blame on me..I did my part,would get your good when it arrives.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Gazzy88(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2017
ezex:

Bro ,but you know you were the one chatting with the seller,had it been you gave me the wouldnt even bother you,because I would have done what am suppose to do,..we receive the good on the 27th 11, 2017 and no way it would have reach us using normal..Didnt the seller told you it skipped his mind to send it,I told him you needed it urgently he apologised that he didnt remember to send it,confirm from him....for that you cant put the blame on me..I did my part,would get your good when it arrives.
Its OK but I'm just advising. Deep down, you know I've been patient enough. Some crazy customers would have gone far just because of this but its OK. You need to know what I'm losing and I told you already. I'm very frustrated abeg do something and get me the item.
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Gazzy88:
Its OK but I'm just advising. Deep down, you know I've been patient enough. Some crazy customers would have gone far just because of this but its OK. You need to know what I'm losing and I told you already. I'm very frustrated abeg do something and get me the item.
Bro I know you have been patient,it wont exceed this week before you get your product,just want you to know the reason for the delay and am happy you understood what happened,the seller confirmed that payment was made..so sorry for any inconveniences,things would work out well
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Send us your links and we will process it for you...
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
We procure
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Popmuse the item also is ready
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
We pay ship and procure faster
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Dzes: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (113) (Reply)

Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / I buy Itunes Gift Card, Amazon And Other Gift Card for Cash .Direct Loader here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.