Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices (22211 Views)

FG Inaugurates E-passport Offices In Italy, Greece, Three Others / Whats The Cost Of Passport Renewal In Passport Offices Across Nigeria / NIS Bans Cash Payments At Passports Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices by agabusta: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
erico2k2:

VAC is what the Uk outsourced their Visa application to,that was what killed queues at thier Embassy.

oh ok.
Re: Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices by xnsandrxns: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
ateamblezing:

Same thing that happened to yours.
Don't you wish?
Re: Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices by pooozeee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
The truth is, if you go online to fill the form and make payment your self, your international passport would be delayed no one would attend to u, someone will endup spending 3 to 4 months b4 the passport comes out

Our Government has not yet done the rite thing about this passport thing, the system is just too corrupt
Re: Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices by pooozeee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
agabusta:

Driving licence is done online. I have done mine repeatedly and paid online without paying any extra cash to anybody.

It's only people that are not patient and want to cut corners that pays extra.

I also did my drivers license online and I paid the required fee my self at the designated bank, I took the print out to FRSC office in lekki eti osa branch but my drivers license was intentionally delayed for more than 6month just because I did it online my self, they called it bypass capture, the system is just too corrupt here in Nigeria.
Re: Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices by pooozeee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
edited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop-over Restaurants Along Inter-state Expressways: 10 Things You Would Observe / A Nairalandler’s Trip Back To The U.S / London Is Not The Paradise I Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.