Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues (39145 Views)

Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / We Need Our National ID Cards / NIMC National ID Card Is Out, Check If Your ID Is Ready, Sept 2011 – May 2017 En (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by kenny9ce(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2017
ajalawole:
Who need am................... Have not get my ID card about 4yrs now

I even message them on email provided on the temporary I D card sincerely dey ignore it, I have done mine since 2014, I pity D's country.......

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Nnemuka(f): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Me that has been trying to beg them to transfer my Card from Abuja to PHC office over a year ago yet nothing. NIMC is just one agency I do not know why they were created. I tire for Nigeria.

Did mine since 2012 yet nothing and I honestly need it now. Emailed them and a staff Patricia emailed back to tell me my card is ready and I should ask for transfer which I did for over a year now yet nothing.
Do they have a complaint office? Someone help pls
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by insitu23(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
I did my own at New garage, Ibadan.

I will advice you to print out their form online, fill it and go to any nearby offices around you. And also your BVN n height boldly written on the form.

I did the online registration, printed out d barcode but on getting to their office to finish the registration, their barcode scanning machine couldn't detect the code, so i have to start all over again.
What saved me was that i have the printed filled form with me.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by deribigbe(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2017
The scheme is a big SCAM!

Will it take 5years to print just plastic ID CARD
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by freedom96: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
marooh:
I really need this Nimc seriously!

Any updates please
Bro what could the card be used for?I collected mine last week and honestly I've been wondering,since then,about its usage.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by sniperr007(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2017
olatpic:
Good day Nairalanders,

I have been trying to do my National ID Card Pre-enrolment on NIMC portal [https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng ] for over 2 months now without any success. I was able to register an account on the portal [even though I did not receive any email notification - which was BAD] and I was able to login.

However, for about 2 months now I have not been able to go beyond the 'START PRE-ENROLMENT' stage as the link isn't clickable. See attached image.

Now, I have the following questions;

1. Does it mean the only way one can do the PRE-ENROLMENT is by patronising the road side NIMC vendors who charge N300? Why can't I just start the PRE-ENROLMENT process in the comfort of my home/office and then go to the Enrolment centre with my PRE-ENROLMENT details?

2. Does it mean the road side vendors are accessing the NIMC PRE-ENROLMENT Portal via a special link.

I need your urgent contribution please.

I did mine on Sunday. I jus got a barcode print out; that I saved will will take for printing.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by TourismMan(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2017
DONADAMS:
mstheew....dafuq is pre-enrollmentsince 2014 I registered i haven't gotten mine...ordinary I.D card...this country needs to be overhauled!

The country needs total deliverance rather. Waiting to receive ID card from any govt agency in this country especially one thrown open to the general public, is like waiting to see the day Dangote will be feeding from waste bins because he has gone so broke.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Tedassie(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2017
ismail64:
I did mine online, went to their office for picture and finger print captured. And I have been enrolled into their database.

Make sure all entries are in capital letters.

You will print out the barcode for data upload into their system for further registration.

I have been issued temporary slip.
shey,the temporary slip has your National Identification Number(NIN) on it?
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Tedassie(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nnemuka:
Me that has been trying to beg them to transfer my Card from Abuja to PHC office over a year ago yet nothing. NIMC is just one agency I do not know why they were created. I tire for Nigeria.

Did mine since 2012 yet nothing and I honestly need it now. Emailed them and a staff Patricia emailed back to tell me my card is ready and I should ask for transfer which I did for over a year now yet nothing.
Do they have a complaint office? Someone help pls
Go to the Federal Secretariat in the state you're located,ask for the NIMC office there.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by anyimsamuel95(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
http://www.viewafrica24.com/any-attempt-to-
re-arrest-nnamdi-kanu-will-be-considered-a-
move-for-assassination-and-meet-nigerian-
security-agency-with-a-reprimanding-fire-
battle-idf/
HOME
BREAKING NEWS!! Any Attempt To
Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu Will be
Considered A Move For
Assassination, And Will Meet
Nigerian Security Agency With A
Reprimanding

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
If you live in Lagos, go to Alausa and register. I registered 3 years ago, am yet to collect my card, I only use temporary id card. Well, what is my one na the National Identity Number (NIN) is the most important thing.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Nnemuka(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tedassie:

Go to the Federal Secretariat in the state you're located,ask for the NIMC office there.
I have, Infact I am their regular customer since last year. Each time I go, they tell me my card has not been transferred.

All I need is someone to transfer my card from Abuja to PHC since NIMC cannot guarantee that one for me but I was told I have to do it in person.

I don't know what else to do.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by DONADAMS(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
TourismMan:

The country needs total deliverance rather. Waiting to receive ID card from any govt agency in this country especially one thrown open to the general public, is like waiting to see the day Dangote will be feeding from waste bins because he has gone so broke.
lol..very funny!!!I begin to wonder when we'll develop if simple things like this can take more than 5years..
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by GeebeeM(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nnemuka:

I have, Infact I am their regular customer since last year. Each time I go, they tell me my card has not been transferred.

All I need is someone to transfer my card from Abuja to PHC since NIMC cannot guarantee that one for me but I was told I have to do it in person.

Go to the PortHarcourt office and fill a card transfer form if you have not done that already. It shouldn't take that long. You can also go to their Facebook page to lay your complaint
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Tedassie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nnemuka:

Very simple thing for them to do,they must use it to punish someone so that at the end you'll have no choice but to give them money...so annoying

Dunno o,how about you contact your State Liason office,if there's a way they could mediate on your behalf to facilitate the transfer of your national id.

If that fails...The Court of appeal should come to your aid,to issue an injunction to NIMC compelling them to transfer your national id to your present location.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by ookesanjo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
you can do it at airforce base ikeja... its free.. I did mine last week and I didn't pay any penny..
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by DONFASZY(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bro
R u based in Nig or what cos u don't act like u know Nigeria system

My last driving licence took 3yrs to b ready and thank God I saw d original driver licence 3days bfor expiring date...I used laminated papers for 3 solid yrs

For dis NIMC,u dey learn

I ve d laminated one nw for 1.5yr waitin for d original for God knows hw long

My international passport took 3month to b ready and d immigration collected express instant processing cost aside d official amount Dem say out of stock for passport for d whole Nigeria

As far as Buhari is still dere?bro....he walks slowly like tortoise and dis is hw Nigeria economy is nw....jus grow up more in Nig...u go gbadu d usual delays

God help us? Am nt a Nigerian again
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Madu100t(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
olatpic:
Good morning..

Please those that have done their pre-enrolment on NIMC portal should tell us how they went about it.

lalasticlala, we need more contribution on this thread....over to you!
When I did mine some years back, I didn't face any challenge, it was smooth and my print out was perfect, as I went to nimc office and present it, I was giving instant attention despite the mammoth crowd jostling to be attended to
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by angusakpuogwu: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
abeg who don collect his own National I.D card
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Nnemuka(f): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
GeebeeM:

Go to the PortHarcourt office and fill a card transfer form if you have not done that already. It shouldn't take that long. You can also go to their Facebook page to lay your complaint
I have filled the form, I met two ladies. The Hausa woman and the other lady on the big side.

Since last year nothing. Their Facebook page is not functioning.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by ebikels: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Just visit an office in your locality to enrol.
marooh:
I really need this Nimc seriously!

Any updates please

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by JesseThunder(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
freedom96:
Bro what could the card be used for?I collected mine last week and honestly I've been wondering,since then,about its usage.
The Permanent? i guess you are the First Nigerian to have the permanent card
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by mercyib(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
If you have done yours since 3 years ago, you can login back to your portal to check the status of your card
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by freedom96: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
JesseThunder:

The Permanent? i guess you are the First Nigerian to have the permanent card
cheesy cheesy cheesy Noo,my parents collected theirs since last year.People are collecting,just that it takes a while.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by olatpic(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
adexbols:

I did mine two weeks ago from home. Your challenge might be a browser or network related issue. Try using another browser or visit a cyber cafe to see if the issue persists .

Good luck!

I have used several Browsers...I even just tried it on CHROME, FIREFOX, AVAST SAFEZONE, EPIC, MAXTHON & OPERA but its still the same issue. Also, I have used MTN, GLO & SPECTRANET network to do this.

Perhaps they lock the database at some particular time of the day for some reason....WHAT TIME OF THE DAY DID YOU DO YOUR PRE-ENROLMENT AND WHAT NETWORK DID YOU USE?
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by UbaniChikadibia: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gud day friends, pls i need ur help. I have done my own National ID Card over a year now and my data is on their system, i did it sometime April last year at Rivers State Local Government Council, Moscow Road and they asked me to come back in one month time only for me to come back in one month time and was informed they have relocated their office to somewhere else, i have been looking for a way to get it but all to no avail and the greatest problem i have now is: The slip they gave to me to come back with in one month time got missing and i cant lay my hands on it.

Is it possible to get my National ID Card without the slip, because somebody directed me to go to their office in Aba Road after INEC office. Pls help. Thanks
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by olatpic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have used several Browsers...I even just tried it on CHROME, FIREFOX, AVAST SAFEZONE, EPIC, MAXTHON & OPERA but its still the same issue. Also, I have used MTN, GLO & SPECTRANET network to do this.

Perhaps they lock the database at some particular time of the day for some reason....WHAT TIME OF THE DAY DID YOU DO YOUR PRE-ENROLMENT AND WHAT NETWORK DID YOU USE?

evamena:
Its working, I did it myself on the portal last week Friday and I went to gtbank ilaje ajah with the printed slip and did my capture. It didn't take time, I was given a slip to come back in 6 weeks time to collect the temporary card
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by Omoking81: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
I also did mine abt 3 yrs ago, no card yet I don't know what S keeping them
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by akeensbussy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
that is not the correct URL...I think the correct or is www.ninenrol.gov.ng
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by UncleSnr(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
olatpic:
Good day Nairalanders,

I have been trying to do my National ID Card Pre-enrolment on NIMC portal [https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng ] for over 2 months now without any success. I was able to register an account on the portal [even though I did not receive any email notification - which was BAD] and I was able to login.

However, for about 2 months now I have not been able to go beyond the 'START PRE-ENROLMENT' stage as the link isn't clickable. See attached image.

Now, I have the following questions;

1. Does it mean the only way one can do the PRE-ENROLMENT is by patronising the road side NIMC vendors who charge N300? Why can't I just start the PRE-ENROLMENT process in the comfort of my home/office and then go to the Enrolment centre with my PRE-ENROLMENT details?

2. Does it mean the road side vendors are accessing the NIMC PRE-ENROLMENT Portal via a special link.

I need your urgent contribution please.
I am trying to reset my password since ages, I have been waiting for their email. Trying a new registration is a no-no cos the so called captcha is always wrong.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by olatpic(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
UncleSnr:
I am trying to reset my password since ages, I have been waiting for their email. Trying a new registration is a no-no cos the so called captcha is always wrong.

EXACTLY....the site keep saying something like the captcha isnt correct..
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues by UncleSnr(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
olatpic:

EXACTLY....the site keep saying something like the captcha isnt correct..
I don't know how others did theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stampede On Ketu Overhead Bridge (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) / Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.