Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man (1400 Views)

You're Not A Real Yoruba If...... / Eredo, Ijebu Is Infact The Boundary Of The Original Jerusalem / Are There Real Yoruba Indigenous To Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by feelgoodInc: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
the real topic of this thread is

[b]THE ONLY THING UNITING YORUBAS IS THEIR HATRED FOR IGBOS [\b]

We know that in Yoruba land, the Ijebus look down upon osogbo and other beggarly yoruba sub-set(even shymexx here on NL believes Ijebus are superior yorubas to other ragtag subset). Many other yorubas consider Ijebus stingy and greedy and won't even marry them. Many Ijebus evenprefer Igbos) Modakeke people are still at loggerheads with Ife people. The general yoruba tribe are confused about who's greater between Oni of Ife and Alafin of Oyo. Ife people no gree for Oyo and vice versa. Many yorubas despise yorubas in kwara

The Nigerian project helped the yorubas and gave them unity, Akintola and Awo simply helped them channel the hatred they had for each other towards Ndiigbo, in Igbo hatred, they were united, that was the purpose of the Yoruba Ronu speech by Akintola!

They are scared of Nigeria's disintegration, cos they will lose their object of unity ie Ndiigbo, they will also lose their Igbo hatred as Ndiigbo will no longer be part of same union with them and probably channel that hatred towards each other as in the days of old, they will likely fall apart and return to their pre Nigerian Kiriji wrestling match days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by viyon02: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
After religion, racism is another mankind problem

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

We know that in Yoruba land, the Ijebus look down upon osogbo and other beggarly yoruba sub-set(even shymexx here on NL believes Ijebus are superior yorubas to other ragtag subset). Many other yorubas consider Ijebus stingy and greedy and won't even marry them. Many Ijebus evenprefer Igbos) Modakeke people are still at loggerheads with Ife people. The general yoruba tribe are confused about who's greater between Oni of Ife and Alafin of Oyo. Ife people no gree for Oyo and vice versa. Many yorubas despise yorubas in kwara

The Nigerian project helped the yorubas and gave them unity, Akintola and Awo simply helped them channel the hatred they had for each other towards Ndiigbo, in Igbo hatred, they were united, that was the purpose of the Yoruba Ronu speech by Akintola!

They are scared of Nigeria's disintegration, cos they will lose their object of unity ie Ndiigbo, they will also lose their Igbo hatred as Ndiigbo will no longer be part of same union with them and probably channel that hatred towards each other as in the days of old, they will likely fall apart and return to their pre Nigerian Kiriji wrestling match days.

Ijebu that are in to blood money?

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by feelgoodInc: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
hmm
Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by Michael004: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
feelgoodInc:

[/s]Is that why an anambra Bishop cannot lead in imo? Is that why an anambra man consider himself as greater than other igbo, is that why other igbos consider ebonyi igbos as lowlife igbos. Why don't you remove the log on your eyes first before removing from another people eyes. You keep shouting they hate igbo, let me ask you, is it possible for someone to hate you if you don't hate the person first? You can't allow other tribes to rule in your land but you want to have a say in other people land and when they refuse, you start crying a victim cry on how they hate you. When you are selling a Sandy goods, you did not know, but it is when they are paying you a stony money that you carry your mouth up like 'na my dog kill am'. Oga ade, your tricks don't work anymore, maybe you can try another one. It is in your land I heard anambra men saying they can't marry ebonyi women. Go and sleep, think about your problem before talking about other.

6 Likes

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by feelgoodInc: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Is that why an anambra Bishop cannot lead in imo? Is that why an anambra man consider himself as greater than other igbo, is that why other igbos consider ebonyi igbos as lowlife igbos. Why don't you remove the log on your eyes first before removing from another people eyes. You keep shouting they hate igbo, let me ask you, is it possible for someone to hate you if you don't hate the person first? You can't allow other tribes to rule in your land but you want to have a say in other people land and when they refuse, you start crying a victim cry on how they hate you. When you are selling a Sandy goods, you did not know, but it is when they are paying you a stony money that you carry your mouth up like 'na my dog kill am'. Oga ade, your tricks don't work anymore, maybe you can try another one. It is in your land I heard anambra men saying they can't marry ebonyi women. Go and sleep, think about your problem before talking about other.

you're are deluded maaaan LOL.

the Anambra igbo is not greater than any igbo, there is no caste system in igbo unlike Yoruba land, secondly I created that Ebonyi thread that you are quoting haha.

thirdly I don't give a damn about igbos yorubas or hausas or any tribe, I created my threads just to enjoy myself.

but you remember the akintola wars before the civil war and the speech he made that "Let's all find a common ground in hating the igbos if that will bring us unity"

yes he said it.
Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by feelgoodInc: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Is that why an anambra Bishop cannot lead in imo? Is that why an anambra man consider himself as greater than other igbo, is that why other igbos consider ebonyi igbos as lowlife igbos. Why don't you remove the log on your eyes first before removing from another people eyes. You keep shouting they hate igbo, let me ask you, is it possible for someone to hate you if you don't hate the person first? You can't allow other tribes to rule in your land but you want to have a say in other people land and when they refuse, you start crying a victim cry on how they hate you. When you are selling a Sandy goods, you did not know, but it is when they are paying you a stony money that you carry your mouth up like 'na my dog kill am'. Oga ade, your tricks don't work anymore, maybe you can try another one. It is in your land I heard anambra men saying they can't marry ebonyi women. Go and sleep, think about your problem before talking about other.

the Anambra igbo is not greater than any igbo, there is no caste system in igbo unlike Yoruba land, secondly I created that Ebonyi thread that you are quoting so thanks for quoting another of my thread.

thirdly I don't give a damn about igbos yorubas or hausas or any tribe, I created my threads just to enjoy myself.

but you remember the akintola wars before the civil war and the speech he made that "Let's all find a common ground in hating the igbos if that will bring us unity"

yes he said it.
Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by nengibo: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

the Anambra igbo is not greater than any igbo, there is no caste system in igbo unlike Yoruba land, secondly I created that Ebonyi thread that you are quoting haha.

yes he said it.
Osu

4 Likes

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by Michael004: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

the Anambra igbo is not greater than any igbo, there is no caste system in igbo unlike Yoruba land, secondly I created that Ebonyi thread that you are quoting so thanks for quoting another of my thread.

yes he said it.
And you are too lazy to bring the video where he said that. Must you always act stupidly?

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by feelgoodInc: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
nengibo:

Osu

history has it that an osu was a respected monk devoted to the service and worship of a deity.
Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by pentax(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
What a fool this op is!

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Is The Real Yoruba Man by PrinceOgun: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

You deserve a chilled bottle of bear my nigga!!

(1) (Reply)

I'M Desperate, Please Help Me With The Meaning Of This / Why Yoruba Must Be Abolished And Replaced With Oduduwa (pic) / If You Are A Yoruba You Must Read This... You Guys Are The Real Isrealites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.