Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (57078 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by tealaw(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Children of Cain.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by concho(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Actually came to check if it them......let me go bk to sleep

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Lloydfather(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2017
This are the types of news u hear everyday when ur leader is an agent of death.
Since 2015 this man took over power no day passes without the news of tragedy somewhere.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2017
95% of Ritual killing done by Muslims. You may hate this but its a fact. Check names when next you see a Ritualist Post. No Apology!
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 2:24am On Aug 29, 2017
I hope they are put to death. Soulless brainless maniacs

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by mike4real2(m): 2:28am On Aug 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am Nigerian but truth be told Nigerians are the most wicked and senseless creatures on the face of the earth and all this is as a result of the endemic low IQ which over 70 percnt of Nigerians possess , the average IQ in Nigeria is 60 which is considered a mental handicap and this is responsible for the kill & go attitude they have over everything the touch from jobs to human lives

You have a point there bro.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by mike4real2(m): 2:37am On Aug 29, 2017
It's about time we start arresting all native doctors, afas, that encourage money making rituals because no native doctor no money ritual and no head hunting. They are just killing innocent nigerians for nothing.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by modsfucker: 3:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Whenever I have morning sex, I become like Spartacus.... For those who can relate.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by kabaka1: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nigeria hard everybody they find shortcut

but this shortcut leads to destructions

dat na what our govt Don put inside the psyche of the people and this is where our people dey today
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by USAutoBuy(m): 4:06am On Aug 29, 2017
what is a 22yrs old doing with money ritual?

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Frustrated looking idiot's. These ones are just wasted semen. So 4uckin annoying to even look at their miserable state given they just ended the life of an innocent boy like it's theirs to take at will. They shld be executed right away jor.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by kabaka1: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
The hardship in this country is telling on people and they are now easily brainwashed into believing that money can be made through rituals! Buhari do something to alleviate the hardship in the country before everybody will be rendered headless!

please don't blame thesecsenseless acts on hardship only. in a society where u have no war and freedom to think as a human, u have the right and freewill to make a right or wrong choice to define your future. In a case like these dafts just made wrong choices out of their ignorance, stupidity, lack of efforts to move out of their poverty status in life.

would u agree with me that in the world we live in today., by harnessing the power of the information one can find on the internet or social media one can create wealth for oneself no matter where one is anywhere in d world. these ritualist and scammers are just ignorant fools who are 2 lazy and stupid to use what's easily have available to them to create wealth 4 themselves

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by fergmat: 4:23am On Aug 29, 2017
[you no see?quote author=SalamRushdie post=59916293]I am Nigerian but truth be told Nigerians are the most wicked and senseless creatures on the face of the earth and all this is as a result of the endemic low IQ which over 70 percnt of Nigerians possess , the average IQ in Nigeria is 60 which is considered a mental handicap and this is responsible for the kill & go attitude they have over everything the touch from jobs to human lives[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Kill them abeg, what are u waiting for? Justice? I weep for my country. embarassed
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by tballeyy(m): 5:02am On Aug 29, 2017
The small boy no even fear, the guy ti se. AWO ILE AYIE
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by ZeroUnity: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2017
These creatures are not humans, either they fall into one new family of zombies or they are cannibals... cry
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by iluvpomo(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2017
In some countries heads come together (figuratively) to brainstorm on how to improve things... while in other countries heads are (literally) chopped off for religious or occult reasons .... what a world!
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
The hardship in this country is telling on people and they are now easily brainwashed into believing that money can be made through rituals! Buhari do something to alleviate the hardship in the country before everybody will be rendered headless!

The hardship? So he wants to be a millionaire at 22 and by your skewed reasoning government is to blame, smh
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by mpianya39(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Blogtrovert:

like it's any better there... same boat mister, even a bigger bigger one as the case may be.

We ain't into skull mining so forget whatever Zoo media feed you guys about us madam

We value human being and that's why we call them "mma ndu" meaning beauty of life cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Anwons(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Enough of all these arrest without apprehending their pay master.
The Uniport guy, don't be surprise that the guy may not be alive again, his paymaster will do anything to cover up.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Nwodosis(m): 6:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

The hardship? So he wants to be a millionaire at 22 and by your skewed reasoning government is to blame, smh

Sorry, I forgot, the blame is on you and not the government.
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by SOFTENGR: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2017
These animals should be made to the wrath of the law.

Wicked goats

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Praktikals(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am Nigerian but truth be told Nigerians are the most wicked and senseless creatures on the face of the earth and all this is as a result of the endemic low IQ which over 70 percnt of Nigerians possess , the average IQ in Nigeria is 60 which is considered a mental handicap and this is responsible for the kill & go attitude they have over everything the touch from jobs to human lives
We are very good at identifying problems but poor at profering solutions. A poster above asked for suggestions on how to curb ritual killings, but all you can say is that your IQ is -60. Smhfy.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Izonpikin: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am in shock..the country is so useless with serial killers all over the place..dont be surprised if these guys are freed in no long time...

angry

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Henry22(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Arewa youths grin grin grin
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Izonpikin: 6:40am On Aug 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
The irony is these ritualists are always looking very miserable...... angry
always oo...i just detest them...have you noticed these ritualistic are barely mobbed and burned by neighbors??.. Its a pointer to the fact that these fools might be freed in no time..nigeria is a failed state..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] / List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.