Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (57062 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by PROVERBZ(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha, are you seriously going to compare one random case to what is going on in Naija? You must be joking. Two days after this happened I was visiting SA and this was still all over their media ; tv, radio etc I even thought it happened any hour before . My point is that it shows how the country went into a panic over this tragedy and it shows that it's not something they hear everyday. The villagers staged protests and government acted promptly making sure no cases like this are left undiscovered.

No one disputes that there are bad news in every country, I live in a small country and we hear bad news everyday but this kind of news is something you don't hear about .
look I know what I am saying
this is a forum and I don't believe most things I read here the authors are not professionals and most can do any thing to get on the cover page

ave seen to cases of reported ritualists being caught which happened to be a seen from Bollywood movies there was this sa lady who used to be here who said something about a particular news paper that prints bazaar stories like this also

this is not just a random case there are bad people every where

http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Tuksgrad(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
PROVERBZ:
look I know what I am saying
this is a forum and I don't believe most things I read here the authors are not professionals and most can do any thing to get on the cover page

ave seen to cases of reported ritualists being caught which happened to be a seen from Bollywood movies there was this sa lady who used to be here who said something about a particular news paper that prints bazaar stories like this also

this is not just a random case there are bad people every where

http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/

Hahahaha and you don't think it's ridiculous that the link is from Nigeria and not SA ? grin . Why are there no news like this in main newspapers of SA but are Nigerian blogs undecided. Same with stories like "SA introduces witchcraft as a university course" are found from that blog and yet there is no such thing in SA lol.

Please show me a credible source that claims SA practices ritual killings the same rate you guys do or any other country for that matter.

Yes there are ridiculous stories posted here which I and any person with half a brain can tell are bs but you can't deny Nigeria leads in this horrific act , the pictures we see every day with people handcuffed carrying human parts are fake?, Remember ikorodu? Is the crisis there propaganda? . No one is trying to claim no bad things happen elsewhere but the crisis in lagos is very scary and seems the government isn't doing much to curb.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha and you don't think it's ridiculous that the link is from Nigeria and not SA ? grin . Why are there no news like this in main newspapers of SA but are Nigerian blogs undecided. Same with stories like "SA introduces witchcraft as a university course" are found from that blog and yet there is no such thing in SA lol.

Please show me a credible source that claims SA practices ritual killings the same rate you guys do or any other country for that matter.

Yes there are ridiculous stories posted here which I and any person with half a brain can tell are bs but you can't deny Nigeria leads in this horrific act , the pictures we see every day with people handcuffed carrying human parts are fake?, Remember ikorodu? Is the crisis there propaganda? . No one is trying to claim no bad things happen elsewhere but the crisis in lagos is very scary and seems the government isn't doing much to curb.
Correct, in other countries such incidents are isolated but in Naija they are the norm

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by tealaw(m): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2017
The hustle is real!
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by anonymuz(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
The hardship in this country is telling on people and they are now easily brainwashed into believing that money can be made through rituals! Buhari do something to alleviate the hardship in the country before everybody will be rendered headless!
i tell u bro... There is no how that head want to give you money,africans and brain washing are like 5&6
Re: Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos by Bullhari007(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2017
nah them ... the skull miners don dey move small small to another state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone / Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.