Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Freelance Creative Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Creative Writers Needed (1094 Views)

Creative Writers Wanted / 4 Creative Writers Needed! / Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Creative Writers Needed by mantosa(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

I need an experienced creative writer for a 2 weeks job.

The job is Lagos based and requires interviewing 7 persons and transcribing same.

Pay is 20k.

The project is for a magazine new edition.

If interested, kindly drop link(s) to any of your published work here. It doesn't necessarily have to be an interview piece, it could be a feature story or an opinionated piece though it has to be entertainment inclined - music, movie or fashion

1 Like

Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by MurderEnglish(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
if you can paid me well, I would write for you anything you wants
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
mantosa:
Hello everyone,

The job is Lagos based and requires interviewing 7 persons and transcribing same.

Pay is 20k.

If interested, kindly drop link(s) to any of your published work here. It doesn't necessarily has to be an interview piece, it could be a feature story or opinion piece though it has to be entertainment inclined - music, movie or fashion

I imagine the kind of words you will be damanding for that price posibbly 50,000 words, dude to be real with you most good writers like myself will not apply for this as you only limited it to guys in lagos and did not state the number of words you need.
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by mantosa(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
You could have simply ask the word count instead of assuming. It is 800 words minimum per piece = 4,600 words minimum

It is Lagos based. The personalities involved are in Lagos.

Immaculatesnow:

I imagine the kind of words you will be damanding for that price posibbly 50,000 words, dude to be real with you most good writers like myself will not apply for this as you only limited it to guys in lagos and did not state the number of words you need.
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
mantosa:
Hello everyone,

Pay is 20k.

If interested, kindly drop link(s) to any of your published work here. It doesn't necessarily have to be an interview piece, it could be a feature story or an opinionated piece though it has to be entertainment inclined - music, movie or fashion

I don't think you need any link. What you need is a sample to be shared via mail or any social media.

I'm a freelance writer. I work as a ghostwriter (oftentimes) and I've written different sort of articles from research to any niche. Even Ebook.

I can creatively write article based on any niche save football.
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2017
mantosa:
You could have simply ask the word count instead of assuming. It is 800 words minimum per piece = 4,600 words minimum

It is Lagos based. The personalities involved are in Lagos.

Please, let me know if you need something like this in ABUJA
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by Kayceenaz(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2017
mantosa:
Hello everyone,

Pay is 20k.

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page (here are some of them--
https://aitnewsng.com/2017/04/13/suicide-the-escape-route-of-emotional-problems/

https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...

Kaycee Naze
(Rational Pen)
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by bewitching: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2017
If you need someone to transcribe interviews flawlessly contact 09093308321
Re: Freelance Creative Writers Needed by Darey20: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
African fiction stories, don't use African names, it shouldn't be violence or sexual, meaning it should have something that kids can learn from. Not less than 5000 words with questions and answers. For kids
Email: wesleyharry600@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08143785964

(1) (Reply)

3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP / Every Write Up In Literature Section / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.