Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Advice On Setting Up New Blog - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (8841 Views)

How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / New Blog Alert / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by finbarrfino(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by shyna22(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Morning to all my fellow bloggers, Good news to people who hv blogs or site, The Good news is how to generate more traffic to your site, your Google AdSense and other AdSense just drop your whatapp number to put you through, the main important is there is our new group on Facebook that can boost more traffic to your site by working together to achieve our Goals I will upload on AdSense images just 2day he joined our new group see how much he earned. Thanks you for reading you can share it to others page continue drop you number we promise we will add you all.

Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by Dollarground(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
If you want to change your . to a custom domain name, comment below or contact me, I will tell you how to add your own domain name.
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by imhere: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
HenryDion:

My blog alone is damn stressful. I love your proposal.. But time is the issue here. All I can do is guide you into blogging and how to make money from it.. I am not going to charge you for any information as long as you're ready and serious to blog. 08.1.67.97.09.69
@HenryDion I am serious and ready to blog. I will need that help too, thanks.
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
imhere:

@HenryDion I am serious and ready to blog. I will need that help too, thanks.

I will be happy to guide you.. Just contact me
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by shyna22(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Dollarground:
If you want to change your . to a custom domain name, comment below or contact me, I will tell you how to add your domain name.
how or whatapp me on this number 08074346166
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by Dollarground(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
shyna22:
how or whatapp me on this number 08074346166
Ok, I have sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by imhere: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
HenryDion:

I will be happy to guide you.. Just contact me
Alrght, I will contact you. Thanks
Re: Advice On Setting Up New Blog by Dollarground(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2017
If you are still blogging on ., this is the best opportunity for you to take advantage of that and make money from your blog.

How is that possible?

That is 100% possible if you are ready to make it possible.

Want to know how, then inbox me or comment below.
Please this is for . users only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Continue Blogging? / Is Dreamweaver The Only Website Creating Protocol? / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.