Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

AZEME : A Campus Crime Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (71119 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by MichaelBlake40: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tanx 4 d mention.Nice update but as Nickibeauty said it's kinda short.....iz ur inspiration well drying up cry ? If so make i pray for abundant inspiration rain cheesy.
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by richybankx: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the mention.. Your actually the first to give me such honour.. I got ur back bro.. Ride on
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by itsandi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice update... Read other cool stories Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by saxwizard(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
ride on bro.....but this update short ooo

ghen ghen Aze must not die oo
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by xaviercasmir(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the mention. I am anticipating for another update. Keep it up
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Nifeola: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks 4 d mention and update,more wisdom IJN. More update pls
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Lildiamond: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
smiley smiley smiley ;
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Donvalentino(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
ride on
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by mjay05(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the mention... Nice one bro... More update pls
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by kbitss(f): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Na wa ooo, even superstory no dey give too much suspense.
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=aobmedia2017 post=60693388]CC: MichaelBlake40, FlourishBliss, Nifeola, Damibiz
uniqueogo, osirblero, Holakizzo, Herbertyne, glory419
uniqueflash, saxwizard, Nickibeauty, francis6611,
mamatdgolden, mfa6ix, Nmaglit, levelss, Ichietome
seyilaw3, Deo7, Kunzu, collinometricx, shollish, toxict14
richybankx, Donvalentino, babz007, flimzy24,
PASCALSILVA, Kamelot77, mjay05, kingin55, Emperortj93
Criis, xaviercasmir, meneski, darkid1, Remyboyhefty,
Lildiamond, Momoh7, boffinjay, pnet22, Mrlemuel
Godmond, hormobolanle

Episode 23

u na correct guy

2 Likes

Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by kingin55(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2017
no die oooooooo
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Nifeola: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2017
If I grab u ehn, u dis pascalsilva
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by heryoub22(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Nifeola:
If I grab u ehn, u dis pascalsilva
as in ehn d guy brain nid factory reset
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Chrisrosemary19: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
nice story...

next plzz
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
heryoub22:
as in ehn d guy brain nid factory reset
..Is like u dnt have home brought up ...thunder wey go fire u eh...will first visit ur vilage peeople ..take excuse frm them before striking u ..ideot
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Nifeola: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
..Is like u dnt have home brought up ...thunder wey go fire u eh...will first visit ur vilage peeople ..take excuse frm them before striking u ..ideot

Dats too harsh now
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Rhyno02(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
aobmedia2017:
but his mind was made up, he has come, see and must

conquer.
Your comments will help other episodes load faster..
guy u be German?
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by aobmedia2017(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Episode 24

The cabman was an expert, he has been to the community severally according to his conversation with the girls and he knows Ázé's village very well.

Under 17years girls in Ijagun village goes unclad even if their breast are fully out and nipple standing like that of queen shebba's
No boy above 18years dare look at them for ten minutes else he will be dead before the sun rise the following morning, the boys and girls would never have sex until they are married and if any makes a mistake of having sex before marriage, he or she must confess and be brought before Iroko for purification within 24hours which will take a whole lot of process along side with prices to pay.
This has been the ethics of the people and no one dares go against it, within or outside the community so long you're an indigene of Ijagun, its a culture everyone must adhere to.

The clock was ticking real hard, Ázé was loosing his strength every seconds.
By the way, his time to die has passed, why hasn't the Iroko taken his life!
Well maybe that's destiny or probably the grace of his powers is what he is now using but i wish he gets to Ijagun alive.

Martins! I smell some trouble for the dude because only Allah knows if his joystick will be able to resist the evil call of those calabash standing on the chest of Ijagun unclad virgins, i just hope he mind his business of finding a solution to Ázé's health and return to campus safe.

Debby! she's got some scours to settle with funke because she will in big trouble by the time funke discover she's actually the cause of what her bobo is passing through, you know village girls attitude, those type you find in nigeria home video.

Anita! I don't think she's gat any trouble, she will only have problem with the alagbas when she tries to take photograph of happenings in the community, she has quickly inserted a camera into her bag the moment they were taking some things they might need during the journey
The people of Ijagun were far from civilization but they have full knowledge of technology harm and for that reason the penalty of any stranger who tries to take photograph during or after the ti nw festival must be stoned to death.

The driver finally hit a stop after driving through a very rough road for about 30 minutes
"this is the community" he said looking at Ázé sitting motionlessly in between Debby and Martins at the back seat, Anita took the front seat.
"Sir can you please help us use Yoruba to ask any of this people walking, the road to Baba Iles's house?" Martins beckoned, they were already driving pass a lot of villagers who just stood, looking at their vehicle

"Bawo" (meaning Hi) the driver drew the attention of a young boy who was also looking at them closely
"Ek'asan sir" (meaning Good afternoon sir) the young boy greeted bowing his head, that is one thing I like about the yoruba people, respect runs in their vein.
"Ejo, ni mosele de adugbo yi Baba iles's house?" (meaning Excuse me, how do I get to Baba iles's house)
The boy bent a little bit and scan through the vehicle, he saw Ázé and exclaimed Immediately

"Ah Baba Ázé, yes yes yes I know there" They were impressed that the boy can speak English

"mmmm, please can you take us there?" Martins asked quickly
"Yes I go fit carry u go"
"Ok please enter the vehicle lets go"
He quickly dived in not minding if they were kidnapers but all he knows is that he has seen their own almighty Ázé and nothing can happen to him besides no kidnapper has ever dared enter Ijagun
They finally arrived Baba Iles's compound......................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by collinometricx: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2017
aobmedia2017
today na mha birthday...
try post one more episode for mhi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by Godmond(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
oh my aze, how I wish the laws of your being were better. anyways, we've gotten to your home. waiting op, pls drop one more before I finish the nails on my fingers.

1 Like

Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by aobmedia2017(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2017
collinometricx:
aobmedia2017

today na mha birthday...

try post one more episode for mhi

Hey guyz, lets show collinometricx some love by wishing him a hbd to help other episodes load. .. .... Man I wish I can grant ur request but schedules are tight.... Not to worry, i'm dedicating the next episode to you and you alone.... #enjoyTheRestOfYourBornDay
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by collinometricx: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2017
tnx boss

aobmedia2017:
Hey guyz, lets show collinometricx some love by wishing him a hbd to help other episodes load. .. .... Man I wish I can grant ur request but schedules are tight.... Not to worry, i'm dedicating the next episode to you and you alone.... #enjoyTheRestOfYourBornDay

i am overwhelmed... over anytin
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by aobmedia2017(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
Guyz life is too short to quarrel over nothing #BeHappy
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by kingin55(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
oya...come and continue
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by greatface(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
I Don't Like Aze leaving his village friend Funke but Debby is actually a better partner.

And for Martins, Anita is just his if he so desires.
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by heryoub22(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
I don't engage in social media war if not I would have really showed u that u ur brain really needs factory reset. But thank Goodness u jst proved that ��
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
heryoub22:
I don't engage in social media war if not I would have really showed u that u ur brain really needs factory reset. But thank Goodness u jst proved that ��
..nekwa ha WETIN u wan come dey form here ...i dnt engage in social media brah brah brah....are u dumb when u first mention me ...ideot ...fvck off jareh
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by heryoub22(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
..nekwa ha WETIN u wan come dey form here ...i dnt engage in social media brah brah brah....are u dumb when u first mention me ...ideot ...fvck off jareh
it's lyk u hv sight problem I guess cn u show me wen I mentioned u
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
heryoub22:
..u think say na anyone u can jst do anyhow with.......maryland hotel junction okitipupa ondo state come there since u dnt engage in social media war.
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
aobmedia2017:
Guyz life is too short to quarrel over nothing #BeHappy
..bro i got u jareh
Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by heryoub22(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
..u think say na anyone u can jst do anyhow with.......maryland hotel junction okitipupa ondo state come there since u dnt engage in social media war.
Y can't u do me a honour of coming to lafia East. Since ur blood they hot. I go reset that ur damage brain for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.