Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (20370 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Dam5reey(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2017
FellaL:
too bad for Xiaomi then.

Knowledge is power.. attend free seminar here https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by chiraqDemon(m): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2017
fratermathy:
I am CCing some persons who showed interest in my initial report so that they can also know the outcome of everything.
DesireBenjamin
Mac2016
Brooke60
Curiousmind11
Nellyelitz
Alvyn69
Franky826 (thank you for your twitter post especially)
Lagosrd
Curiouscity
Chiraqdemon
Leopantro
Modsenemy
Lionofdjungle
Im happy they finally did the right thing but I still feel they could have done even better. Grace should be fired sha, I still think so

2 Likes

Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by saxby(f): 1:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one carlcare
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Behankey(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
One has to commend Carlcare with the way they handled this. Hopefully they will keep on improving to offer better customer friendly services.

1 Like

Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by FellaL: 3:04am On Aug 31, 2017
waste of my time.

Dam5reey:

Knowledge is power.. attend free seminar here https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Etesam(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2017
xreal:
Too long to read.
Na only you waka come?
BiggyBamBam:

OP, I really commend your patience and your good English in explaining what went on.

If it were some people, English Language would have been murdered.
Mac2016:

This guy has an impressive writing skill!...
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Etesam(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
I commend OP's English; his 'specifications spectrum', and others. Pity for me that all the seemingly learned Nairalanders are male, excepting naughtydiana. *floodgates open*

1 Like

Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by 1Asiwaju(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
joey150:
You bought a camon c9 and so we deserve to read your epistle.

Whatever happaned is between you and tecno even if you walked through the valley of the shadow of death...
lol
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by naughtyDiana: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Etesam:
I commend OP's English; his 'specifications spectrum', and others. Pity for me that all the seemingly learned Nairalanders are male, excepting naughtydiana. *floodgates open*
hehehe...blushing. in fact, update on my thread coming tonight!!!!!
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Etesam(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2017
naughtyDiana:
hehehe...blushing. in fact, update on my thread coming tonight!!!!!
You do well to blush. But never trust Romance section readers! cheesy
Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Teeboy22(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Wow carlcare just gave.me a.new camon cx air... but still wondering why(.is.my former phone unrepairable or wat & ive lost all my data jst.like that

Its all good.anyway

1 Like

Re: How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre by Riyikebaby(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm happy your voice was heard and I love the way the zonal head handled it. Enjoy your phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Comonth 3GB Slashed To 1GB / FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged / Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.