Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hot! Get Plot Of Land At Sango, Iyana-ilogbo With C Of O - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hot! Get Plot Of Land At Sango, Iyana-ilogbo With C Of O (732 Views)

Is Not Too Late To Legalize Your Business With C.a.c. / I Need A Truck To Rent To Transport My Items From Lekki To Iyana Ipaja. / Get A Plot Of Land At Sangotedo From 3.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Get Plot Of Land At Sango, Iyana-ilogbo With C Of O by spled4u(m): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

The latest offer is here from RICHLIFE, the reliable real estate company.

This location is a juicy one. SANGO, IYANA-ILOGBO. It's off Lagos-Abeokuta road, after the Sango-Ota bridge.

The surroundings are well developed.
Araromi, the name of the location at Iyana-ilogbo, Sango is 10 minutes drive from the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway.

This location is with C of O, No 025275.

You can go and verify it.

Normal Price is N2M but you can get it at a Promo Price of N1.4M for mini plot.
Promo offer valid till 31st October, 2017 or while stock last.

Features:

* Gated community
*Flexible Payment Plan
* Adequate security
* Good road network

Check that attached flier

Contact me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Bump Signs / Any serious Agent for BLCO Whatsapp Only:09095577268!!! / Tank Farm For Sale In CALABAR, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.