Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46835 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

The 1st bro is to know wat u want!!! Her attitude, Speech, looks, likes and maybe dislikes, wat hv in common, respectfulness, basic stuff really just open ur eyes and slow down. Then be Observant

Once u see so many combinations of negative ish or things u cant tolerate as a person don't bother save urself d headache and look elsewhere.

Mind u no one is perfect so give room for understanding and growth. Dont lower ur standards for everyone else u keep dating wat u probably don't like and having this same issues. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by generationz(f): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I have heard this several times but how do I change myself?
I thought people are being advised to change from bad to good? Why should I do otherwise?
I have a very strong Christian background. I can't just give in to some things. Most of my friends have tried to force some certain lifestyle yet I hardly succumb.
I just can't
Don't change
Being a bad boy might get you what you want but it'll lead to character damage
Google Neil Strauss and his current book the truth.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2017
cuvox:

hehehe. you done pursue op be that.
but in this Buhari era, being Rich/comfortable alone and being rich/comfortable with a lady are 2 different things. besides, you have told op what you want, what are you bringing to the table?
My big hips,good character and bussiness acumen.and my superb sex skills,willing to Suck my would be husband untill he will literally see paradise.as he cums in my mouth.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Stopcomplaining:
See advert

Bia..! E dey pain you?

Is it your advert? cheesy
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by banmee(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I have tried this part yet no success. I can't seem to understand why

That is not possible. It basically means two things;

1. You are mixing with the wrong crowd.

2. You are the problem.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by emmafineboy(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Bro. Just pray and God will make it to com to pass...Thats my prayers always Lord God direct a good,lovely and mostly God's fearing girl that will give me joy through eternal. Amen
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Pray earnestly about it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Good girl.
Thumbs up
smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by emmafineboy(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Then it's me you have been waiting.i also hate cheating but you must posses the following.
Ability to Suck my juicy pussy until I pee or fart.
Rich or atleast comfortable.
Have a big dick.
A graduate.
You are from ss or se.
Handsome.
Dress well and neat.
Ready to settle down incase belle come.

,you get mind
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Onliie(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

I will tell you this, if you want to get married, you have to date at least 3 girls at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by NEROSKY(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

My situation, same age,but Introverted, no! My major problem is that i av got to look for my specs and still look for AA genotype, oh God help me����
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by cletz991(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

Go to sambisa
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Ekene899: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Search no more, been waiting for you. grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

Abike kor, Abeni. I know you already, ori e ti gbale. tongue

Goodnight kiss

O ti da Shalewa..... deceive yourself.. shotigbo... know me kor..sabi me ni
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Ekene899: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Nice.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2017
My guy Im married and I know it when I see a good match. Byreading your post your replies to some suggestions I can say that That girl calle Alexialin would be a good match for you. I read her post and love her response checked on her and shes pretty. She sounds like a good good girl and the only thing be say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so what I call beautiful might not not be beautiful to someone else but I think by my profession as an artist. When it comes to beauty guys like me have a good judement.

The only obstacles might be.

You might not be handsome enough for her grin as in every lady has what she desires in a man.

She may not be beautiful to you either.

She might be in a relationship already so shes hooked.

But you can give it a try who knows. She seems to have the qualities you need.

Now if you are not so lucky with her. Chill and wait for the right girl.

Many good beautiful girls plenty for church. I am not talking about the sunday sunday medicine oo. Those that are costant in mid week services. Trust me.
Open your eyes get more dedicated to the things of God and chat one up once you see one. Its no crime.

Preety God fearing cool headed gals full church. Not talking about white garment church o so becareful.

God bless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by diva90: 1:18am On Aug 31, 2017
How do I get to meet a good man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by jaychubi: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

You are still a baby boy @ 28 jst go out there and date alot of girls hopefully u will find one to get serious relationship. By d way I hope you ve a good job, apartment of ur own and a nice ride tongue if nt better forget girls n go n hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2017
First thing make sure she still live in her parents house,all this girls staying alone majority of them have one sugar daddy or are just straight ho's

Forget God fearing,church going girls,you need a girl that sees the world in black and white someone that her NO is NO and YES is YES,someone that have a head on her shoulder.

Forget demanding girls,if she just mention money once to you then dump her sharpedly,that's how they will be begging up and down and chances of such girls being ho's are very high,you can take her one treats and buy her gifts if you can afford them,but never count cash live and give her because she ask you,if you must then demand what she need the money for then get whatever it is she wants as a gift (if you can afford it)

If she drinks and smoke SHARPEDLY dump

If she's on 2go,instachat,wechat, tango, dump her because she's a ho

There are many more things to add but I will edit as the spirit moves me

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by lalanice(f): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Most good girls find good guys boring and won't take them serious .

They often cheat on the good guys with a bad guy they find interesting.

I get many girls wey dey relate with me berra.

then what's your definition of a good girl undecided

OP go and look for a girl you can live with. there are no good or bad

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by emmafineboy(m): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2017
diva90:
How do I get to meet a good man
..Here with me Lol
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 31, 2017
tamethem:
My guy Im married and I know it when I see a good match. Byreading your post your replies to some suggestions I can say that That girl calle Alexialin would be a good match for you. I read her post and love her response checked on her and shes pretty. She sounds like a good good girl and the only thing be say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so what I call beautiful might not not be beautiful to someone else but I think by my profession as an artist. When it comes to beauty guys like me have a good judement.

The only obstacles might be.

You might not be handsome enough for her grin as in every lady has what she desires in a man.

She may not be beautiful to you either.

She might be in a relationship already so shes hooked.

But you can give it a try who knows. She seems to have the qualities you need.

Now if you are not so lucky with her. Chill and wait for the right girl.

Many good beautiful girls plenty for church. I am not talking about the sunday sunday medicine oo. Those that are costant in mid week services. Trust me.
Open your eyes get more dedicated to the things of God and chat one up once you see one. Its no crime.

Preety God fearing cool headed gals full church. Not talking about white garment church o so becareful.

God bless.

smileyawww am touched but thanks smiley

The op's trait is very cool, i like his character but unfortunately :

Am in my early 30s.
Am way older. The age difference wont work in Nija settings.

People mouth will wreck the ship before it even sails on water. cheesy

Op needs a younger lady whos grounded with similar traits.

So, Op be patient. Yours will come smiley

Look through tamethem last two advice. It will surely go a long way in what u need.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

smileyawww am touched but thanks smiley

The op's trait is very cool, i like his character but unfortunately :

Am in my early 30s.
Am way older. The age difference wont work in Nija settings.

People mouth will wreck the ship before it even sails on water. cheesy

Op needs a younger lady whos grounded with similar traits.

So, Op be patient. Yours will come smiley

Look through tamethem last two advice. It will surely go a long way in what u need.

Best of luck!

I assumed everyone said you were a joker
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tochieee: 2:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

just be a little bit patient and pray, u will definitely get the right girl.. 1. what do u do for a living 2. what kind of girl are u looking for 3. do you also meet the above qualities you need 4. take a bold step and love with care.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Very easy, make more money than her
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tochieee: 2:17am On Aug 31, 2017
justscorchone:
First thing make sure she still live in her parents house,all this girls staying alone majority of them have one sugar daddy or are just straight ho's

Forget God fearing,church going girls,you need a girl that sees the world in black and white someone that her NO is NO and YES is YES,someone that have a head on her shoulder.

Forget demanding girls,if she just mention money once to you then dump her sharpedly,that's how they will be begging up and down and chances of such girls being ho's are very high,you can take her one treats and buy her gifts if you can afford them,but never count cash live and give her because she ask you,if you must then demand what she need the money for then get whatever it is she wants as a gift (if you can afford it)

If she drinks and smoke SHARPEDLY dump

If she's on 2go,instachat,wechat, tango, dump her because she's a ho

There are many more things to add but I will edit as the spirit moves me
I want to quickly correct you. the mentality of all girls staying alone have sugar daddy or are ho's is a fat lie. I live alone here in port Harcourt cos my parents are not here and my uncles wife started acting funny so I needed to give them space and I work too, clear that thoughts pls
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2017
tochieee:
I want to quickly correct you. the mentality of all girls staying alone have sugar daddy or are ho's is a fat lie. I live alone here in port Harcourt cos my parents are not here and my uncles wife started acting funny so I needed to give them space and I work too, clear that thoughts pls

That is true, so many good girls are ignored because of our fears... May God help both genders...one major reason many of us are single is despite having the right person in front of us, our fears refuse to give way for us to see them clearly..
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

YOU SHOULD BE ASKING HOW DO YOU GET A JOB NOT THIS
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:

YOU SHOULD BE ASKING HOW DO YOU GET A JOB NOT THIS

Is it abnormal for a 28 year old to seek love?

Why is your default response seeking job? Is this how you see issues?

I don't recall any comment from the op that suggests he's incapacitated...Take life easy. Lean towards the positive brother

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bamasite(m): 2:38am On Aug 31, 2017
OP, THE FACT IS THAT YOUR DEFINITION OF A GOOD GIRL IS RELATIVE. WHAT I CONSIDER A GOOD GIRL MIGHT NOT BE YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF A GOOD GIRL. THEREFORE, THE VERY FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SIT DOWN AND ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU REALLY WANT IN A WOMAN/GIRL. IF YOU DONT DO THIS, YOUR FRUSTRATION SHALL KNOW NO BOUNDS. SIT DOWN AND MAKE A LIST, THEN CONSCIOUSLY LOOK OUT FOR THOSE QUALITIES IN THE WOMEN/GIRLS AT WORK, CONFERENCES, MEETINGS, NEIGHBOURHOOD, ETC.

More Tips?:
Do not at the outset make any promises. Use what a relationship coach calls the "PASS" approach. A playful scan sort of.
You are simply scanning her in the initial stages of the friendship to ascertain if she truly meets the definitions on your list without any Great expectations (Unless you are Charles Dickens.)

Don't forget that there is no 100% anywhere yet don't expect to make a 360 degree transformation in her life. We are creatures of habit and habits are very difficult to change.

Let me stop here for now grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

SEE THE SECRET TO A SILKY SMOOTH FACE

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bamasite(m): 2:42am On Aug 31, 2017
tochieee:

PH?
EEERRRRRMMM
You are right though. Just curious that I got me a PH nairaland chick now called tochieee cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.