Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now (42886 Views)

10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / People Are Sharing Pictures Of Their Dogs All Grown Up And It’s Cute / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
free2ryhme:
Nice canines cheesy

Including you na your teeth you never show grin

grin grin
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
orijintv:
You dey keep this kind dogs for face me i slap you compound. Until dey chop one of your neighbours pikin bfre you know wassup

That's a family house not face me whatever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Cute dogs.Op I think ur boerboel is the real deal,unlike d fake one we bought this year January. All he does is eat and bark,but can't even bite.He can chew for africa including plastics and woods. embarassed

Did you buy this dog mad or did the immediate environment influence it?

This dog looks like a cross breed between a Calabar local dog and a domestic cat.

Kill it today before it goes astray.

1 Like

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Wisedove(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
What if that's the only thing he can avoid would you advise him to go for ritual or perhaps robbery so as to to get a better apartment. Please we are not equally borne so if you're at advantage now doesn't implies everybody should be. Do you know that this little thing you guys have just said can prompt someone to do crazy things for money?
Livefreeordieha:
eхacтly мy тнoυgнтѕ вro..тнe тιn weaĸ мe ѕoтey ι weaĸ agaιn �вυт ι υnderѕтand d lad ιn d end..na вιzneѕѕ тιnz...eхcepт нe coмeѕ тo deвυnĸ oυr oвѕervaтιonѕ тнen нe go ѕeт dιz place on ғιre aѕ ι geт aloт oғ qυeѕтιonѕ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by dangotesmummy: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugly dogs,handsome owner smiley
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahahaahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys need to train him and give him time grin

No body to train him jor,the original plan was that,he shld be d caretaker of the compound wen everyone is out.But the reverse is the case.we av been robbed twice with this ekuke digging graves outside. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
jahbiz:
I hope u r not growing those dogs in a wrong area, those animals are meant to be grown in ur own house or your self con....

That's my family house a single story building

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
OneManLegion:

He's selling his dogs, not his house.

Mind your business.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
ShyCypher:

Did you buy this dog mad or did the immediate environment influence it?

This dog looks like a cross breed between a Calabar local dog and a domestic cat.

Kill it today before it goes astray.

3 Likes

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=59934651][/quote]

Ehen dis one looks better...
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by VickyRotex(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Am sure its a mixed breed,even though the shipment receipt says its boerboel.Unleash this ekuke at ur own peril. It will dig shallow graves ,eat ur clothes on the line and chew anything it comes across.very crazy. grin

Hahahahaha. Ekuke cheesy cheesy cheesy Chaiii. I can relate. My dogs were like that too. They eat anything. Just forget your cloth on the line, the next morning you'll find them sleeping on it.
At some point, they dug our compound to the extent that water started coming out in some places. They do that cos during the hot weather, they prefer to sleep in and keep themselves cold. My mama no dey gree, she beats them ehn and puts them on leash. Na we go dey beg for their bail grin grin
You just got to love dogs. They're Amazing!

6 Likes

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
eхacтly мy тнoυgнтѕ вro..тнe тιn weaĸ мe ѕoтey ι weaĸ agaιn �вυт ι υnderѕтand d lad ιn d end..na вιzneѕѕ тιnz...eхcepт нe coмeѕ тo deвυnĸ oυr oвѕervaтιonѕ тнen нe go ѕeт dιz place on ғιre aѕ ι geт aloт oғ qυeѕтιonѕ..

That's my family house one story building with no tenant, just that it's an old building that's alk

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Your landlord no dey complain?

We are landlord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tellemall:

Aren't they for sale?

No
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by lorhema(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

No body to train him jor,the original plan was that,he shld be d caretaker of the compound wen everyone is out.But the reverse is the case.we av been robbed twice with this ekuke digging graves outside. cheesy

Wahala. This one is a pet not a guard dog.

1 Like

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by GeneralOjukwu: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
OneManLegion:

Mind your business.
Nice reply!
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by GeneralOjukwu: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
OneManLegion:

Mind your business.
Nice reply!

1 Like

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by vicky9cee: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bros! At this time of recession, how you dey feed those things

1 Like

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
FTrebirth:
i'm sorry if i sounded offensive but i wasn't joking when i said "ishiamu" is "dickhead". ask anyone who understands igbo.

ishi = head

amu = dick

still no offense! angry

I believe every Igbo man knows so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
columbus007:
Op!,was that house an inherittance by you from your fore-fathers in the village?cos i'm nt sure you leave there i'm just saying with my church mind,see the way the brown coloured dog is carrying its face as if its crying,i'm sure it doesnt like it there,these breeds are nt good in such an environ,just saying sha.

Was inherited from Grand father any probs?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
ShyCypher:

You have a daughter yet you type like a little kid?

Wow
lol...point noтed υ arтιcυlaтe lιĸe нerвerт мacυlay and ιnтυιтιvely тнιnĸ lιĸe мυngo parĸ...now geт oғғ мy poѕт...go wannnĸĸĸĸĸ ғaraway ι ĸnow υr тype dιgeѕтιng мy ғood wнιle ι eaт..
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by VickyRotex(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Bwhahahahahahaaha I cant laugh oooo cheesy grin OMG grin grin
I'm sorry about the breakin. But this is so funny.
I guess you guys have patience then. One of our dogs was like that. My mum gave him out sharp sharp after all the training and it dint work.
I noticed our female dogs were more aggressive than the males.
Now, that I look back, I think the training helped.

1 Like

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=VickyRotex post=59934699]

Hahahahaha. Ekuke cheesy cheesy cheesy Chaiii. I can relate. My dogs were like that too. They eat anything. Just forget your cloth on the line, the next morning you'll find them sleeping on it.
At some point, they dug our compound to the extent that water started coming out in some places. They do that cos during the heat weather, they prefer to sleep in and keep themselves cold. My mama no dey gree, she beats them ehn and puts them on leash. Na we go dey beg for their bails grin grin
You just got to love dogs. They're Amazing![/qu

Oh! Really?so that's why they dig d earth? Wow,I'm just getting to knw this thanks.We are already making plans to cross breed it once its 12 months..

1 Like

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wisedove:
If he's living in a dirty house doesn't mean he can't avoid a mansion soonest in fact do you know how much those dogs cost? Imagine if he eventually breed 10 more..... He's making is personal money not depending on parent nor his family's money

Only if he knows how much I buy this dogs food he will know he can't even afford catering for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
ishiamu:

That's my family house one story building with no tenant, just that it's an old building that's alk
oĸ вro poιnт noтed..υ anyway looĸ тoo ғweѕн тo noт вe capaвle ����wιѕн υ all d вeѕт ιn d вιzneѕѕ..
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wisedove:
What if that's the only thing he can avoid would you advise him to go for ritual or perhaps robbery so as to to get a better apartment. Please we are not equally borne so if you're at advantage now doesn't implies everybody should be. Do you know that this little thing you guys have just said can prompt someone to do crazy things for money?
noт everyone can вe вroĸen вy мere wordѕ...тalĸ oғ yoυrѕelғ..
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ishiamu(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
ShyCypher:

These dogs live with you inside the face-me-I-slap-you?

That's my family house a one story building with no tenant
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahahahahaaha I cant laugh oooo cheesy grin OMG grin grin
I'm sorry about the breakin. But this is so funny.
I guess you guys have patience then. One of our dogs was like that. My mum gave him out sharp sharp after all the training and it dint work.
I noticed our female dogs were more aggressive than the males.
Now, that I look back, I think the training helped.

Thanks dear,we can't disown him now o,cuz we are used to his madness and he's more like a family. One thing I love about him is ,he loves kids and can play a lot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
FTrebirth:
grin grin

no be lie...

i even hear say the richest dog on earth worth over 50 milla. oyinbo get sense true true. SMH.
тнe rιcнeѕт caт ιn d world ιѕ gerмan...
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by OldBeer: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Cute dogs.Op I think ur boerboel is the real deal,unlike d fake one we bought this year January. All he does is eat and bark,but can't even bite.He can chew for africa including plastics and woods. embarassed
LOL!
Don't call him fake jor.
He is a good boy.
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
lorhema:

Wahala. This one is a pet not a guard dog.

You are right
Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by columbus007(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
ishiamu:

Was inherited from Grand father any probs?
yeah,sell it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.