Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Do You Make Online Payments To Foreign Vendors ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Make Online Payments To Foreign Vendors ? (1048 Views)

Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? / How To Use Pay Stack To Accept International Payments. / Nairalanders Who Build 10k Websites. How Do You Make Profits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Make Online Payments To Foreign Vendors ? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Recently, I went to a nearby bank (the one with a horse as logo) to open a domiciliary account with the aim of using my card for online payments.

The customer service officer told me that I would need to provide all the required documents (agreed), maintain a $100 balance at all times (agreed), and pay a $20 fee per transaction (I definitely did not agree to that). My transactions are small and recurring, none exceeds $500 some are as small as $19 monthly. How can I pay a $20 fee to make a $19 payment ?
Needless to say, I did not open the account.

My question is: how do you make online payments ?
Are there any better options out there ? Which processor has the best terms?

Entrepreneurs, web developers, e-commerce gurus please chip in
All contributions are welcome .
Re: How Do You Make Online Payments To Foreign Vendors ? by polimaf(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2017
I use my naira MasterCard for all purchase. although, they have limit of $100 per month. lately, I've been using payoneer prepaid card and its swift.
Re: How Do You Make Online Payments To Foreign Vendors ? by tosinjay(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2017
I can help you pay/check out on any foreign vendor site. Rate is 350/$ except ebay

If you're interested whatsapp on signature, presently have $820 up for grabs

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Develop An App That...? / In Some Projects, I Can't Do Without Visual Foxpro. / How To Fix Quickbooks Desktop Installation Errors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.