Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) (52166 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Man Claims He Saw Allah’s Name Inscribed On His Sallah Meat / Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
See What Happened To Our Sallah Rams

Long story short, one of our Sallah rams got loose and attacked the other ram. Before anybody realised what was happening, one of them was lying down with a broken neck.

It's ironic it's actually the one that broke loose that lost the fight.

We had to quickly slaughter it and call a butcher to help us arrange the meat.

A word of advice, secure your rams properly. A good N50 rose would have saved us this tragedy. Now we have to go and look for a replacement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Emergency Sallah

4 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
The Bad Guy!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Op send me small meat abeg

16 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
IHATEPUZZY:
Op send me small meat abeg
Lol, come collect. Carry Lalasticlala come too.

27 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by josephine123: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
josephine123:
na wa oo
Real wa o my sister. 72hrs to the deadline.

5 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
So, the white ram mayweathered the black ram to death?

Anyway, I don't believe this story

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked i love ram meat.. Were ya house dey op?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Hadone(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm, see how the bad guy de pose for pix with eye saying 'you wan try me? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by coolcharm(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy Liverpool 4 ArselRam 0

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
see as the other one is looking at camera like nairaland girls posing for pictures

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by chinoxstock: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
K
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by darocha1: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol

So many morals to learn from this story.

9 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Instead make u carry am go hospital

500k surgery would have saved that poor ram grin

39 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by MrMoney007: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
this nonsense made front page

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Kamobliss: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, the white ram mayweathered the black ram to death?

Anyway, I don't believe this story

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
@Op and other Muslims, I'm booking you guys for Sallah ram

4 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by goshen26: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
EazyMoh:
The Bad Guy!

Lol

See hin face self....

Baddo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Doctorphil: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hahahaha na ebola

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Makanjuola89: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrMoney007:
this nonsense made front page
If them give you you no go chop?

12 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sallah don start be that. Wey my meat?

5 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Edu3Again: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Guys nothing can compare to the sacrifice Jesus made for us on the cross.

CONTD
Jesus went to heaven in the full view of His disciples.

Acts 1:9-12King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Now Mohammed on the other hand did not make heaven, thats why he said he does not know what will happen to him.
he even says the fate of muslims is unknown.

Sura 46:9 "NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)"

Jesus on the Other hand who went to heaven, promises heaven to all who believe in Him.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Now if Mohammed is in heaven, what other peace does he need?
Why do muslims heap peace oh him?

Jesus on the other hand gives us peace,

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

NOW PLEASE WHO IS BETTER?

Jesus that gives peace, went to heaven in full view & is ALIVE?
OR
Mohammed who you need to heap peace on him, did not know his destination & is DEAD

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Feeling the feelings already.

Muslim festival, always more than enough to eat...

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by BTT(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
May we, unlike the ram, not be in a hurry to meet our Maker o.

7 Likes

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eran giffa.... cry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why do have to kill an helpless, innocent animal
EazyMoh:
See What Happened To Our Sallah Rams

Long story short, one of our Sallah rams got loose and attacked the other ram. Before anybody realised what was happening, one of them was lying down with a broken neck.

It's ironic it's actually the one that broke loose that lost the fight.

We had to quickly slaughter it and call a butcher to help us arrange the meat.

A word of advice, secure your rams properly. A good N50 rose would have saved us this tragedy. Now we have to go and look for a replacement.
Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
rubbish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Woman Receives Selfie From Dead Grandmother (IMAGES) / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.